All ignitethepages's Comments

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:25:57 PM

Freaking sweet movie!  I have a feeling that Captain American will have a lot more fans now.

Two A's in a row for Rob?  It's either going to be a great year for movies or somebody is getting soft.

Diesel Confirms Groot Role in GOTG (Article) - 12/23/2013 8:56:12 AM

Vin Diesel, the last of the Ents...

Top 10 Versions of A Christmas Carol (Article) - 12/21/2013 7:52:14 PM

The Muppets version is great, though when I was a kid the ghost of christmas past scared me.

Mania Review: Frozen (Article) - 12/3/2013 12:41:45 PM

Took my two girls(5 and 3) to see this, my three year old teared up at the beginning.  I think that is the first time a movie has touched her heart like that and that made the whole movie worthwhile for me.

Man of Steel Fan Event (Article) - 11/11/2013 3:40:57 PM

Who went to see MOS to watch Perry White develop as a character?

Abrams a hack? Are you kidding me?  I know he loves the lens flare way too much but all of his movies have been enjoyable.

Winters Tale Trailer (Article) - 11/11/2013 6:30:52 AM

Looks interesting enough.

RoboCop Official Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/10/2013 5:29:48 AM

The original was cool, but I like the idea of remaking this with modern special effects.  However, as it goes for any movie, it is all about story.  If the story sucks (and I'm not saying it will) than the movie will suck and be exiled to the "shouldn't have been remade" category with the other castoffs such as The Fog and Total Recall.

Abrams on why Arndt is off Episode VII (Article) - 11/7/2013 4:13:22 PM

I hope they take their time and do it right.  This movie is going to have really high expectations and they need to deliver.

NEW Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Banners (Article) - 11/6/2013 5:38:10 PM

Peter Jackson should only make Lord of the RIngs movies for now on.  He could release one every December for the next thirty years.

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE - Clip #1 (Article) - 11/6/2013 5:32:11 PM

Calamityjohnson, I agree with you, high hopes for this one.  Mocking Jay was a letdown compared to Catching Fire.

IGNITETHEPAGES'S MANIACAL PERSONA