All ignitethepages's Comments

New Jurassic World Photo of Pratt and Raptor! (Article) - 12/17/2014 6:29:02 PM

Clever girl...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2014 5:49:49 PM

I agree Calamity.    I was on the fence about the light saber but just seeing Colbert's enthusiasm as he defended it was enough for me to get on board.

Plus the shot is a really cool visual.

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/5/2014 3:13:32 PM

I think they need to do a little bit of an origin for the non-comic fans out there.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Breaktheinternet (Article) - 12/1/2014 2:54:44 PM

That episode 7 fan art poster is sweet.

New Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer (Article) - 11/27/2014 7:05:50 AM

A very enjoyable series.

The Geek Life: The Macy%u2019s Day Parade (Article) - 11/27/2014 6:59:50 AM

That Marvel float is better than some of the comic book movies out there (cough) Elektra, Fantastic Four, etc.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/22/2014 1:24:13 PM

Both movies sucked.  I get it that it is based on cartoons and comices and toys but we don't give Michael Bay that much slack for Transformers.

The only slightly redeeming qaulity of the movies is Snake Eyes and The Rock.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Things We Bury Review (Article) - 11/22/2014 1:15:06 PM

The show has definitely improved.  I like the Doctor and I can't wait to see what he has planned.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 2:45:18 PM

The first two books of the series are very good and Mockingjay is alright.   The first movie is good but the 2nd movie was borderline great.  I'm excited about the 3rd, though I don't expect it to be as good as Catching Fire.

Jai Courtney for Suicide Squad Movie?! (Article) - 11/13/2014 2:29:57 PM

So he is basically playing the same character he played in Jack Reacher.

Also, I know very little about The Suicide Squad.  Does anyone have a series or run of comics they recommend?

IGNITETHEPAGES'S MANIACAL PERSONA