All ignitethepages's Comments

NEW The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Poster (Article) - 7/23/2014 2:46:31 PM

Laketown is so screwed.

Jurassic World & Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/23/2014 2:44:30 PM

Both look cool...though Drax looks like he's standing like a girl and Gemora has wolverine claws.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer - Knock Knock (Article) - 7/22/2014 6:24:34 PM

I'm still saying that this is the bust of the summer, but parts of it do intrigue me.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 7:06:41 AM

Apes was terrific.  It may win for a third week in a row because of the strong word of mouth and the perceived lack of excitement for Hercules and the post-modern feminist version of Hercules.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 12:00:57 PM

Just speculating here, but I think one of the Avengers is going to be killed off.

Guardians of the Galaxy Official Featurette - Peter Quill (Article) - 7/15/2014 4:36:31 PM

I am really starting to warm up to this.  I think this movie will do well.  My dad, who is a good representation of the general public (he enjoyed the latest Transformers), said this movie looks like a lot of fun.

FIRST LOOK: Shredder from TMNT (Article) - 6/20/2014 12:07:00 PM

The original TMNT movie is the first movie I remember seeing in theaters. My brother and I wore our TMNT pajamas and sat in the very first row.  For nostalgia's sake, I hope I'm wrong about this but I think this movie is going to be the biggest flop of the Summer.

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/20/2014 11:57:25 AM

Right on Tall Man.   Older Bruce Wayne being an Alfred figure to his protégé.  Just something different than Batman vs. Joker.

7 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGES (Article) - 6/20/2014 11:44:36 AM

I must admit that I was hesitant about seeing this movie but now I'm excited.  I got my hands on some GOTG and actually enjoyed them quite a bit.

The Book of Life - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 6/20/2014 11:38:50 AM