All ignitethepages's Comments

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/22/2014 1:24:13 PM

Both movies sucked.  I get it that it is based on cartoons and comices and toys but we don't give Michael Bay that much slack for Transformers.

The only slightly redeeming qaulity of the movies is Snake Eyes and The Rock.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Things We Bury Review (Article) - 11/22/2014 1:15:06 PM

The show has definitely improved.  I like the Doctor and I can't wait to see what he has planned.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 2:45:18 PM

The first two books of the series are very good and Mockingjay is alright.   The first movie is good but the 2nd movie was borderline great.  I'm excited about the 3rd, though I don't expect it to be as good as Catching Fire.

Jai Courtney for Suicide Squad Movie?! (Article) - 11/13/2014 2:29:57 PM

So he is basically playing the same character he played in Jack Reacher.

Also, I know very little about The Suicide Squad.  Does anyone have a series or run of comics they recommend?

Chappie Trailer (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:47:13 PM

So is Chappie a pre-quel to Age of Ultron?

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Official Main Trailer (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:37:51 PM

Why does roasting dwarf make me hungry?

Hershey Bar Graham cracker dwarf = smorf

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:29:14 PM

How many of you think that  the film should open up with the vilian decapitating Jar Jar Binks?  You know, just to set the tone of the new trilogy.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Movie CLIPs (Article) - 10/21/2014 4:05:51 PM

I waited this time, but I didn't for the first one.  Is the extended version of Hobbit part 1 worth the purchase?

Also, does anyone know what happened to the 31 Days of Halloween feature?

Shock-O-Rama: Two Blobs, Same Universe? (Article) - 10/21/2014 4:01:05 PM

Loved both the original and the remake.

Also, I think of that monster from "The Raft" everytime I swim in a pond.

Mania Review: The Book of Life (Article) - 10/18/2014 4:27:20 PM