All ignitethepages's Comments

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Movie CLIPs (Article) - 10/21/2014 4:05:51 PM

I waited this time, but I didn't for the first one.  Is the extended version of Hobbit part 1 worth the purchase?

Also, does anyone know what happened to the 31 Days of Halloween feature?

Shock-O-Rama: Two Blobs, Same Universe? (Article) - 10/21/2014 4:01:05 PM

Loved both the original and the remake.

Also, I think of that monster from "The Raft" everytime I swim in a pond.

Mania Review: The Book of Life (Article) - 10/18/2014 4:27:20 PM

This looks fun.

31 Days of Horror: House Haunted Hill (1999) (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:31:26 AM

I liked the spectacle of this movie.  The most memorable scene for me is when Billy Madison's teacher/girlfriend has the camcorder out and sees the twisted doctors performing the grisly treatments on the patients.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/11/2014 8:26:21 AM

Well, time for me to eat crow.  I  predicted TMNT would be the bomb of the summer and it looks like I will be wrong about that.

It seems that the bomb of the summer belongs to Brett Ratner and The Rock.

Marvel's Phase 1 & 2 - A Look Back (Article) - 8/4/2014 6:27:46 PM

Speaking of Sports it's almost time to draft my fantasy team.

QB Captain America

RB Quick Silver

RB Star Lord

WR Iron Man

WR War Machine

RB/WR Falcon

TE Thor

K  Hawkeye

Defense/Special Teams:  Hulk

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/2/2014 1:00:13 PM

Just got back from seeing it, the wife and I both enjoyed it.

Makabriel, the fuss about making Ant Man a standalone movie is because Ant Man is part of the Avengers.  I agrree that GOTG works as a stand alone but the connection to the Avengers isn't as strong as Ant Man's.  What the audience wants to see is a universe where all these things exist and connect.  Marvel got out in front of all that desire and the brand has never been better.

When my parents, who know nothing about comics or couldn't care less about them, are willing to see a Marvel Movie opening weekend because they know it's Marvel and they will most likely enjoy it, you have something special.

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/31/2014 3:52:21 PM

Looks good.

Into the Woods TRAILER #1 (Article) - 7/31/2014 3:50:17 PM

Is it just me, or did the music not fit the message of the trailer?

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 3:45:51 PM

So other reviewers are claiming this movie is up there with Cap 2 and Avengers.  Sounds like Rob is calling for a little bit of restraint.  Nonetheless, I'm still stoked to see this.

IGNITETHEPAGES'S MANIACAL PERSONA