All isgrimner's Comments

Mania Exclusive Interview: Katharine Isabelle from NBC%u2019s Hannibal (Article) - 9/10/2014 8:45:18 AM

I thought she did an excellent job on the show.  In fact, I can't really think of any weak performances on this show.  The people in charge of casting choose actors well.  It doesn't really have anything to do with her performance, but yeah, I find her pretty attractive too.

One of my current favorite shows and hope it continues on for a at least a few more seasons.

The Walking Dead: "Never Let Your Guard Down" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 2:38:21 PM

I could be wrong but I don't think there would have been a fine, since it is a cable channel.  Even Comedy Central, at times (usually very late)  will air uncut version of the South Park movie with all the profanity.  I think they self-censored.  I've read that AMC put Breaking Bad on a quota of using the f-word at only once per season.

Either way, while I usually save the first half of the new seasons of Walking Dead until the Spring half of the season starts, I don't think I'll be able to hold off this year.

Horrible Bosses 2 - "Ransom Note" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:08:55 AM

Big fan of the Dayman, so I'll watch it.

The Walking Dead: "Never Let Your Guard Down" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:01:48 AM

It won't let me add the web address for the video, but if you search for

This Walking Dead Threat Sounds Way Better When Rick Grimes Drops An F-Bomb

you should find it.

The Walking Dead: "Never Let Your Guard Down" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:56:04 AM

The series is up and down for me, but it is currently at an UP.  Can't wait for the return and for the Terminus people to find out who they've been Screwing with.  Wait, was it screwing or messing with, I can't remember.    Anybody see the more releastic outtake version where they let Rick use the f word instead of screwing?   Had a lot more weight.  Yahoo had posted the video of that version a few weeks ago.   The fact that AMC didn't let them use the f word has me a little fearfull of how much they will neuter Preacher.

The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Revealed! (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:54:50 AM

@ death4sale,  Yahoo posted a the edited scene in a new story a few weeks ago.

The Fall of '84: Ninja III: The Domination (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:51:11 AM

This or the Never Ending Story were the first movies I ever watched on a VCR.  My small podunk town had just got a VCR rental place and those two movies were amongst the first my dad rented.

The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Revealed! (Article) - 9/2/2014 1:47:15 PM

The series is up and down for me, but it is currently at an UP.  Can't wait for the return and for the Terminus people to find out who they've been Screwing with.  Wait, was it screwing or messing with, I can't remember.    Anybody see the more releastic outtake version where they let Rick use the f word instead of screwing?   Had a lot more weight.  The fact that AMC didn't let them use the f word has me a little fearfull of how much they will neuter Preacher.

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/4/2014 7:24:24 AM

Oh, and since Muenster mentioned John Goodman, he does beat Murray in choosing baseball teams to root for, as he is a Cards fan.

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/4/2014 7:23:28 AM

Only real negetive thing I can say about Bill Murray, at least that I can think of, is that he is a dispicable Cubs fan.  Other than that, I'm a fan.  ...and Go Cards.

ISGRIMNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA