All isgrimner's Comments

IMAX Game of Thrones Teaser (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:15:27 AM

Just saw Sophie Turner/Sansa Stark will play Jean Grey in XMen Apocalypse movie.

Hannibal Season 3 Pushed Back! (Article) - 1/20/2015 7:03:40 AM

Another big fan here.  Its one of my current favs.

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/13/2015 7:08:03 AM

I've seen Mr. Mom playing on cable a couple times the past few months while channel surfing. Didn't he and Henery Winkler play a couple of pimps in a movie?  The one I remember most from that era is Gung Ho, and Beetlejuice later on in the decade of course.

Keaton was writing articles/blogs on ESPN the year before last about the Pittsburgh Pirates first time back in the MLB playoffs in like 20 years, as he was a huge Pirates fan.   My Cards ended his blog run though that year.

Mania Review: Big Eyes (Article) - 1/2/2015 7:53:00 AM

I'm a fan of Jason Schwartzman, and he is in it, so I will eventually watch it.

Penny Dreadful Season 2 Teaser (Article) - 12/29/2014 11:02:12 AM

I'm a fan and look forward to season 2.

New Game of Thrones Teaser Arrives (Article) - 12/17/2014 11:06:38 AM

Didn't watch the teaser based on the comments.  I am getting fidgety for The Winds of Winter.  Ugh, I'm afraid this seasons show might possibly contain a few scenes that haven't been published yet.

First Look: DARK TOWER: THE DRAWING OF THE THREE (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:48:21 AM

I have had the first book of the series on my Kindle for a while.  Need to get around to reading it.

Tim Burton Confirms Beetlejuice 2 (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:46:26 AM

Remember seeing Beetlejuice in the theater back in the day although I don't really remember the ending.  Would it make sense for Alec Baldwin and Gina Davis to reprise their roles too?

Hot Tub Time Machine 2: Green Band Trailer (Article) - 12/11/2014 7:49:10 AM

The cast is pretty good and even with the loss of Cusak, Adam Scott is a great get.

Mad Max: Fury Road - Official Theatrical Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/11/2014 7:46:11 AM

@blanczech - I know my Rams probably won't be going to the Super Bowl this year.  However, next year with their defense and some luck keeping the offensive players healthy, they have a better chance than they have had for years.   Anyway, I'm rooting against the Seahawks and Patriots going as I hate both those teams.

ISGRIMNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA