All isgrimner's Comments

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2015 11:15:21 AM

Michael B. Jordan was Wallace on The Wire, man.  Wallace.

if it was up to me, which for fans of Fantastic Four, luckily  its not, I would choose a different F4 lineup.   I know I have a few comics where the F4 were made up of Wolverine, The Hulk, Spiderman, and Ghost Rider.  Granted those characters are all white dudes, but I like them all.

DAREDEVIL Transformation Motion Poster (Article) - 4/16/2015 11:07:13 AM

I've never really liked Daredevil.  I never saw the Afleck DD movie.  However, I do have Netflix so I may eventually watch this.

MARVEL%u2019S Latest ANT-MAN Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2015 11:04:44 AM

I've read a lot of comics, but none that really had Ant Man in them that I recall.  I will be watching this though.

ASH VS EVIL DEAD Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2015 10:59:35 AM

I've got Starz as well as the rest (except for the new one Epix)  but I at times have thought having them all is a waste of money.   I do like some of the shows each one has, and I also like boxing on HBO and Showtime.   There are still some series on Starz I haven't gotten around to watching, the one I"ve kept up with so far was Spatacus and Da Vinci's Demons, and Party Down.  I watched the first season of Magic City, but it got cancelled before I made time to watch the second season, and since it was cancelled, don't expect I'll watch it.

I expect I'll  watch old Bruce Campbell as Ash pretty much on schedule, once it starts airing.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 6:58:05 AM

Do the lights go out tomorrow?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/4/2015 9:31:07 AM

Just pinging

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/23/2015 7:08:23 AM

Not too big a fan of facebook, but I'll think about it.

I finally saw that Tom Cruise Emily Blunt movie.  The Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers one.  I liked it.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 1:36:32 PM

Dave was the form that Hurley saw.  Didn't think of that one at first.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 1:34:39 PM

Calamity J's Lost trivia

1. Of course it was Libby, but I don't think she actually sold it to him but more loaned it.  If she did sell it, maybe it was a trifeling amount like one dollar.

2.  Christian had drinks with Anna Lucia and the man who called himself Sawyer who was actually named James Ford.  By the way Claire was Christian's daughter.

3.  Eko posing as a priest, his brother actually I think, so as not to get arrasted ended up in the U.K. He continued to pose as a priest and was sent to Austrialia to investigate a possible miracle.  If I recall the miracle was a girl who drowned and came back to life later, but the kicker was her dad was the fake psycic who had real visions when Claire went to him and ended up getting Claire to take the Oceanic flight 801.

4.  I don't actually remember this one, but am positive it is Hurley.  He was on the news for his lotto winning and chicken shack getting hit by a meteor.  He is also one of the most popular characters.

5. five forms of the smoke monster?  Christian Shepard, Mr. Eko's brother, Some horse Kate sees, Boone?, Ben's mom

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 1:22:21 PM

Jedi Banner's questions first.

1. I Make Mine Marvel even though I have a DC Vertigo avatar, but I  guess I would think that overpowered Supes would eventually beat the Hulk.  But I just re read you question and you said strongest, so maybe Hulk when his anger kept increasing his strength.  really I just don't know.

2. Peter Parker.  I don't like any newbies taking over established characters.   Bruce Wayne is always Batman in my mind too.

3. I enjoy Star Wars, but never rabidly, so I don't know if I have much of an opinion here.  I'll watch the Disney movies when they come out and judge then.

4. While I think early Lost is the better show, if they were both books I would prefer GoT.  I tend to enjoy reading fantasy novels more than other genres, though I did read multiple genres.

ISGRIMNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA