All isgrimner's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Revealed! (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:54:50 AM

@ death4sale,  Yahoo posted a the edited scene in a new story a few weeks ago.

The Fall of '84: Ninja III: The Domination (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:51:11 AM

This or the Never Ending Story were the first movies I ever watched on a VCR.  My small podunk town had just got a VCR rental place and those two movies were amongst the first my dad rented.

The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Revealed! (Article) - 9/2/2014 1:47:15 PM

The series is up and down for me, but it is currently at an UP.  Can't wait for the return and for the Terminus people to find out who they've been Screwing with.  Wait, was it screwing or messing with, I can't remember.    Anybody see the more releastic outtake version where they let Rick use the f word instead of screwing?   Had a lot more weight.  The fact that AMC didn't let them use the f word has me a little fearfull of how much they will neuter Preacher.

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/4/2014 7:24:24 AM

Oh, and since Muenster mentioned John Goodman, he does beat Murray in choosing baseball teams to root for, as he is a Cards fan.

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/4/2014 7:23:28 AM

Only real negetive thing I can say about Bill Murray, at least that I can think of, is that he is a dispicable Cubs fan.  Other than that, I'm a fan.  ...and Go Cards.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 7:55:10 AM

I agree with Hanso and feel he contributed positively to this discussion.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/17/2014 6:37:37 AM

Not sure if this will work, but I do like Kirk Acevedo who was in Oz and Fringe.

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 8:36:56 AM

Once the bulk of the show storylines begins to overtake the books, I'll temporarily stop watching.  I'll buy the BluRays (which I will regardless to complete my set) and set them on a shelf untill the next book comes out and I finish it.  Then I'll binge watch the whole season in a day or two.  If I go on the internet and happen to get spoiled, oh well, I wont cry about it.   I actaully had a big part of the ending of Dance of Dragons spoiled by somebody who had an advance copy, and it was a BIG spoiler.

Blu-ray Review: The Grand Budapest Hotel (Article) - 6/26/2014 7:38:48 AM

Oh, and I think all of his movies end up gettting picked up by the Criterion Colllection, so there is a good chance this will be too and it will be a superior release in terms of video/audio quality to the current release.

Blu-ray Review: The Grand Budapest Hotel (Article) - 6/26/2014 7:34:59 AM

Wes Anderson is a taste I acquired with the first movie of his that I watched, Rushmore.  Although, I have yet to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel, which I shall remedy sooner rather than later.

ISGRIMNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA