All jackwagon's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Elysium: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/17/2013 6:26:51 AM

Wow, I feel like I've seen pretty much everything the movie has to offer after watching that trailer.

SOCIALISM GOOD.  CAPITALISM BAD.

Man Of Tai Chi: Trailer (Article) - 6/13/2013 9:10:05 AM

Not to be confused with MAN OF CHAI TEA.

TV Wasteland: Blood or Skies? (Article) - 6/10/2013 5:21:16 AM

Why does Charlie Sheen get a pass?  He made the same kind of bigoted and hateful remarks about Chuck Lorre, and he didn't even apologize for them.  Gibson at least recognized the hateful nature of his remarks and publicly apologized.  Sheen deserves no forgiveness considering he has yet to recognize the anti-Semetic nature of his comments.

10 Films That Would Have Been Better As Twilight Zone Episodes (Article) - 6/4/2013 5:30:34 AM

Ironically, Devil is so short as a theatrical film that not much would need to be cut from its running time for it to be a Twilight Zone episode.

Very cool idea for a list, by the way.  Click is a very outside-the-box suggestion, but its themes do fit, and the tone could very easily be changed into a darker morality tale fitting with The Twilight Zone.  Other movies I think that could have made for awesome Twilight Zone episodes would be Memento, Dark City, and The Crow.

TV Wasteland: Zombie Stomp (Article) - 6/3/2013 7:04:17 AM

@ Wiseguy,

I so want to agree with you on Game of Thrones, but I can't.  I've been slowly growing less and less interested in what's going on within the show this season, mostly because I'm so weary from watching mostly people sitting around and talking for a good 3/4 of every episode.  I don't necessary need action and fighting to drive the show, but I need stuff to *happen*.  Except for maybe one or two small events actually happen in every episode, there isn't much beyond the talking and talking and talking.  I'm now three episodes behind on the show, and I don't even feel the need to get caught up anymore.

Star Trek 3 Found its Director? (Article) - 6/3/2013 6:26:59 AM

The more I sit down to really think about Star Trek Into Darkness the less I like it.  I'd much rather see these characters actually venture off into new territory and directions versus doing minor rehashes of them and reuse villains we've already seen with slightly different angles.  They've done that with Spock to a certain degree by emphasizing his human emotional side, something TOS strongly avoided.  I really hope that whoever does end up directing the third film shakes things up and gives us an entirely new villain and story to see.

New Bumblebee Image (Article) - 5/30/2013 10:33:10 AM

Well, I guess judging by that plot description it's safe to say that once again the robots will take a backseat in the movie and will only be necessary for the action sequences.

TV Wasteland: And now the story... (Article) - 5/28/2013 5:36:34 AM

What exactly is a "Gatoroid"?

Fall TV Schedule 2013 (Article) - 5/17/2013 9:56:05 AM

Are you planning on covering Almost Human as well?

Also, are there any plans to cover FX's summer series The Bridge?  I'm really looking forward to that.

TOP 10 GREATEST STAR TREK VILLAINS (Article) - 5/16/2013 10:07:32 AM

Weyoun was a really great character.  One of my favorite moments with him was an episode where he approached Odo about his growing fear that someone within the Dominion wanted to kill him.  Odo shrugged it off and said Weyoun was merely being paranoid.

Weyoun's response: "Of course I'm paranoid, everyone's trying to kill me!"

JACKWAGON'S MANIACAL PERSONA