All jayinvincible's Comments

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 7:35:51 AM

This episode was terrible. How do people survive a zombie apocalypse without knowing you go for the head? It's been at least a year in show time and you don't kill one by accident. Really? Also, I would have gladly taken the coughing over someone that obviously wasn't a cop trying to convence me throughout half the episode that they actually were one. And who throws spagetti-o's out of a window? That is pure evil. The best part of the episode was the opening music, "The Last Pale Light in the West" by Ben Nichols.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/15/2013 9:41:34 AM

@momitchell, they were explaining the Nova Corps which is very much set-up like the The Green Lantern Corps. (more or less an intergalactic police force).

I'm getting really worried about how Marvel is approaching the second phase of their movie line up. I wasn't that impressed with Ironman 3, but it had Robert Downy Jr. so it was entertaining and his acting made up for script and direction flaws. I'm really hoping the sequels to Thor and Captain America are awesome and the studio again uses either one of these characters to be the lynch pin of the second Avengers film. I know that it's said GoG will be the jump off point but so far what I'm hearing about GoG is really odd. Then again John C. Reily may pull a Michael Keaton and shock us all. Either way I'm going to try and reserve judgement....for now.

Game Of Thrones: Kissed by Fire Preview (Article) - 4/22/2013 10:16:32 AM

It's no surprise that the best novel of the series is transforming into the best season of the show. I think that I heard that the novel is spanning 2 season on the tele so I'm looking forward to greatness. The whole crew and staff is doing a bang up job of recreating the story and staying as faithful to the source material without it feeling stff and predictable. This show is awesome!

Level Up! The Best Games of 2012 (Article) - 1/6/2013 3:58:38 PM

I agree with jedi, ME3 would have been my choice as well. I intially waiting to play it because so many people said that it wasn't as good as the first two games but I totally disagree. While there may have been some issues choice wise this game's story was well executed. Loved ME3!

DVD Shopping Bag: Looper Blu-ray (Article) - 1/1/2013 4:53:37 PM

Saw Looper the other day and was highly impressed. I do find the fact that it is a sci-fi movie that isn't linked to a current property refreshing. Just like you I liked the fact that they didn't try to beautify the movie or technically explain time travel or other plot points and instead stuck with just telling a good story.

Tyreese Cast for The Walking Dead (Article) - 11/23/2012 10:54:40 AM

Awesome!

The Host Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 11/15/2012 9:49:11 AM

Man, the SyFy channel has really upped their production costs on thier crappy movies....

World War Z Footage (Article) - 11/6/2012 2:52:47 PM

Those zombies are all jacked up on mountain dew!

Jack Reacher Trailer (Article) - 7/5/2012 5:47:47 AM

Jack Reacher, huh? Sounds like the punchline to a dirty joke. So....me and the wife went out to eat, yada, yada, yada. She ended up giving me a Jack Reacher.

Walking Dead Prison Photos (Article) - 7/5/2012 5:41:48 AM

You don't even have to read the comics to figure out why they aren't going for a cure. Think about it for a moment, not a single one of them is a scientist and even if they were what facilities are they going to use? It takes years of research and teams of scientists to work up cures. They went to the CDC in the first season and that pretty much put a bullet in that idea. If they came up with some miracle cure in a season or two that would be totally unrealistic.

JAYINVINCIBLE'S MANIACAL PERSONA