All jdiggitty's Comments

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:33:34 PM

Tjanson, I agree. They have the characters in place right now. Storm gets her own series starting next month. The X-men title is comprised fully of females. I love the new Cpt. Marvel comic and everyone seems to fall for Kamala Kahn once they read Ms. Marvel. I don't understand this move

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:51:18 AM

*Angela, she turns out to be Thor and Loki's sister as well.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:37:52 AM

VioLatorr,

The real Thor is still there. Something happens in the Original Sin storyline where he cannot pick up Mjolnir anymore and a current female character picks it up. They are also ending the current Thor comic, God of Thunder, which has been excellent from the start. The real thor goes back to carrying the Ax Jarnbjorn.

Rogers got the serum sucked out of him.

Tony gets new armor that's supposed to be a big deal.

Wolverine dies for good next month.

Angel who has been running with the Guardians joins the Avengers

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 8:35:52 AM

But they're not changing Thor's sex. He still exists in the universe, just without the hammer. This is another person like Beta Ray Bill who get to carry the hammer, who happens to be a girl. Plus, they're cancelling the current Thor comic after 26 issues, which has been outstanding.

I read an interview with the editor in chief a couple days ago on IGN, and he had the nerve to say there was absolutely no plan to bring Wolverine back. He's dead and gone for real. If that's not dishonest and insulting I don't know what is.

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP - I Have A Plan (Article) - 7/18/2014 5:11:24 PM

Love it!

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/16/2014 2:41:31 PM

Just gotta say, the Wights were a bit too much for most of my watching friends. As a reader, they were still odd for me to see on screen. Out of place. I feel like they should have been presented differently.

A couple of my friends mentioned they're done watching now that it's gone (Bran vs the Army of Darkness)and all the interesting characters are dead. They say that last part every season, so I'll wait and see.

McKay OUT of Ant-Man Director Race (Article) - 6/2/2014 10:05:57 AM

July 2015?! Can you make a Marvel movie in a year?

The Strain: Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2014 12:19:24 PM

Wonder if they'll have the balls to use the books ending?

Daredevil Has New Showrunner (Article) - 5/27/2014 12:42:08 PM

Wiseguy, Netflix allows multiple devices to be logged in at a time(5 I think). I know a lot of people who share accounts. I've logged into my mother's smart tv and just left the info there, now she has Netflix. Not saying that's exactly ethical, but I've talked to their support and they didn't have a problem with it at all

SNOWPIERCER - Official Red Band Teaser (Article) - 5/13/2014 10:05:03 AM

This is one of the most violent movies I've seen in a while. As ridiculous as the premise is, if you just go with it it's a fun ride

JDIGGITTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA