All jdiggitty's Comments

The 2014 Emmy Winners (Article) - 8/27/2014 10:36:09 AM

I just had a bad feeling they were going to give everything to The Normal Heart. Glad I was wrong

The Strain: Occultation Review (Article) - 8/19/2014 9:38:46 AM

Does Keven Durand look incredibly odd in this show to anyone else? Like they colored his hair with shoe polish or something?

THE AGE OF ADALINE Release Date (Article) - 8/15/2014 6:31:52 PM

God, I wanted to stab myself in the earballs listening to her talk in Savages.

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP: Dancing Groot (Article) - 8/15/2014 10:23:20 AM

Why isn't Disney selling dancing baby Groots in toy stores? I want one!

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:33:34 PM

Tjanson, I agree. They have the characters in place right now. Storm gets her own series starting next month. The X-men title is comprised fully of females. I love the new Cpt. Marvel comic and everyone seems to fall for Kamala Kahn once they read Ms. Marvel. I don't understand this move

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:51:18 AM

*Angela, she turns out to be Thor and Loki's sister as well.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:37:52 AM

VioLatorr,

The real Thor is still there. Something happens in the Original Sin storyline where he cannot pick up Mjolnir anymore and a current female character picks it up. They are also ending the current Thor comic, God of Thunder, which has been excellent from the start. The real thor goes back to carrying the Ax Jarnbjorn.

Rogers got the serum sucked out of him.

Tony gets new armor that's supposed to be a big deal.

Wolverine dies for good next month.

Angel who has been running with the Guardians joins the Avengers

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 8:35:52 AM

But they're not changing Thor's sex. He still exists in the universe, just without the hammer. This is another person like Beta Ray Bill who get to carry the hammer, who happens to be a girl. Plus, they're cancelling the current Thor comic after 26 issues, which has been outstanding.

I read an interview with the editor in chief a couple days ago on IGN, and he had the nerve to say there was absolutely no plan to bring Wolverine back. He's dead and gone for real. If that's not dishonest and insulting I don't know what is.

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP - I Have A Plan (Article) - 7/18/2014 5:11:24 PM

Love it!

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/16/2014 2:41:31 PM

Just gotta say, the Wights were a bit too much for most of my watching friends. As a reader, they were still odd for me to see on screen. Out of place. I feel like they should have been presented differently.

A couple of my friends mentioned they're done watching now that it's gone (Bran vs the Army of Darkness)and all the interesting characters are dead. They say that last part every season, so I'll wait and see.

JDIGGITTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA