All jdiggitty's Comments

NEW Son of Batman Clip: Shubbery (Article) - 4/16/2014 6:47:13 PM

Just watched. This may be the best cartoon DC has put out. It is fantastic.

The Walking Dead: The Grove Review (Article) - 3/18/2014 10:42:45 AM

Why are there 3 graves? Did I miss something?

The Wind Rises Clip: Creating Planes (Article) - 2/21/2014 8:21:37 AM

Axia,

Alamo drafthouse slaughter lane has it next friday

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Character Profiles and Poster (Article) - 2/21/2014 8:14:06 AM

I highly recommend reading the comic. It's consistently one of the best titles put out every month for a while now. It's violent, irreverent, funny. By far my favorite series

4 New Justice League: War Clips (Article) - 2/3/2014 6:59:51 AM

Watched this a couple months ago and really disliked it. Everything just seemed off to me. And I don't understand the purpose of the movie. They've already established the team, why not move forward?

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor First LOOK (Article) - 1/26/2014 9:45:37 AM

Looks like Assassin's Creed

Mania Review: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (Article) - 1/17/2014 11:11:37 AM

I don't ubderstand why they needed to reboot this the way they did. In the actual book series, Jack Ryan's son is this character. He takes over the lead for a new Rainbow6 type intelligence team.

Star Wars Rebels and Clone Wars Update (Article) - 12/23/2013 7:32:27 AM

"Pointless crap"? That's a pretty harsh judgement

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/21/2013 7:51:55 AM

I can't think of anything else like this that I've seen except for the series Caprica, which has a remarkably similar story as this trailer shows.

American Psycho TV Series Sequel? (Article) - 9/11/2013 12:19:41 PM

Don't forget the Following, Bates Motel, Ripper Street and The Fall.

JDIGGITTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA