All jedi4sshield's Comments

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:05:45 PM

Thats what i'm thinking too, cant put Melissa McArthy in it she'll ruin the whole damn film. Forget rebooting, I don't mind if it's women but just continue with someone showing the ropes. So what, they became experts within a week? gotta have Murray and Aykroyd on this, setting the path!!!

The Strain: Night Zero Review (Article) - 7/15/2014 6:00:33 PM

Yeah I never Read the books, saw the show and felt dissapointed. It felt like an episode from Tales from the Darkside or Monsters. Not scary and was utterly boring. Some potential scary scenes could have happened on the plane but I suppose their going completely on the book source. Seeing the bad guy up close didnt even widen the eye (sigh) that's how boring it was.

I'll watch the second episode atleast just to see what happens to Samwise Gamgee, lol. Can I go past episode two? only time will tell!

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:16:46 PM

He was a true inspiration and influence in my own work, R.I.P. Giger!

Mania Review: The Legend of Hercules (Article) - 1/11/2014 9:15:34 AM

I have no Doubt that Dwayne Johnsons version of Hercules is gonna kick ass!!!

Star Wars Rebels - Action Photo (Article) - 1/10/2014 6:29:42 PM

You have a very good point there Daybreak0100. Now that you mention it, I wouldnt mind seeing a Sith With all White Armor!!!

Emilia Clarke for TERMINATOR (Article) - 12/14/2013 8:26:21 AM

Not seeing this, I'm done! If they won't continue where they left off then I can't contribute the cash flow to support them.

EDGE OF TOMORROW - OFFICIAL TRAILER (Article) - 12/12/2013 9:34:48 PM

Wow Helmets and Visors? already a thousand time better than Elysium!!!

Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure Part 3 Update (Article) - 12/6/2013 4:41:39 PM

I hear him talking but all I keep hearing from him is Greed! Also, the invisible Executives are whispering the words "greed, greed and more greed."

Sarah Connor Casting Update (Article) - 11/12/2013 7:55:09 PM

It's up to us to bury this Franchise if they don't go ahead with Terminator 5. If not, means we have to wait 10 more years to finally see the Resistance Destroy Skynet once and for all. Don't know about you but I'm not getting any younger. I Just can't go through a whole new Reboot with this shit!

X-Men: Days of Future Past Sneak Peek (Article) - 10/29/2013 11:08:33 PM

Looks like we are going to get nothing but pure acting and maybe only 5 minutes of Sentinel Battle time.

JEDI4SSHIELD'S MANIACAL PERSONA