All jedi4sshield's Comments

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 11:21:53 AM

I and every other soldier under the 132nd under Perry hereby protest that this movie is a farce!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 2:37:02 PM

I don't think the Sith's lightsaber is new cause it would be too sophisticated for a new user to simply build something like that for the Hilt side. Me thinks this is an ancient design, possibly retrieved from a temple. It may even be possible the Sith is someone who was in stasis for a very long time. Although I dont think anyone could be in stasis for hundred of years. Im thinking if this is the case, maybe no more than a hundred years.

I still think the Saber isn't practical, and I'm hoping this isn't the look for the rest of the Lightsabers (of course minus the hilt). We want Abrams to modernize things but seeing as the Lightsaber has been around for thousands of years relatively unchanged, 30 years shouldnt have changed the look, design & fuctionality.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 2:48:35 PM

The ships all seem very fast paced to what weve seen thus far, Not crazy about the Lightsaber hilt design it means he won't be doing any specialized around the back parries and it does pose a risk to himself. The design clearly works for Steel Swords but not very practical for a lighsaber. In Fact it would have been a little more practical had they made the Hilt design as more of a upwards V shape than a cross one. His style based on the Saber design might be along the lines of Form II - Makashi, which was what Dooku favored.

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 10:46:47 PM

To be a Jedi one must learn patience! My young Padawans.

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:34:10 PM

Strectches arms:::: (Yawn). Again with the stupid scientist that create a new breed and not have it indoors between thick, thick layers of steel for study! I'm going to forego this movie just on the sheer stupidity.

Jurassic World: Teaser of Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/23/2014 2:59:50 PM

Borrrinnnnnnngg!

Star Wars Rebels: %u201CBreaking Ranks%u201D Preview Clip (Article) - 10/31/2014 8:50:18 PM

He would be considered a Dark Side Adept and not Sith. The rule of two still applies. I'm sure that any other inquisitors or dark side adepts the emperor may have had would have been vanquished once all remaining Jedi were eliminated. Can't have any power grabs now can we? hehehe.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/22/2014 11:51:56 PM

My one and only gripe is his damn eyes! did they really need rounded eye sockets instead of just conforming to the triangular shape? sigh, other than that everything looks great.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:05:45 PM

Thats what i'm thinking too, cant put Melissa McArthy in it she'll ruin the whole damn film. Forget rebooting, I don't mind if it's women but just continue with someone showing the ropes. So what, they became experts within a week? gotta have Murray and Aykroyd on this, setting the path!!!

The Strain: Night Zero Review (Article) - 7/15/2014 6:00:33 PM

Yeah I never Read the books, saw the show and felt dissapointed. It felt like an episode from Tales from the Darkside or Monsters. Not scary and was utterly boring. Some potential scary scenes could have happened on the plane but I suppose their going completely on the book source. Seeing the bad guy up close didnt even widen the eye (sigh) that's how boring it was.

I'll watch the second episode atleast just to see what happens to Samwise Gamgee, lol. Can I go past episode two? only time will tell!

JEDI4SSHIELD'S MANIACAL PERSONA