All jedi4sshield's Comments

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:16:46 PM

He was a true inspiration and influence in my own work, R.I.P. Giger!

Mania Review: The Legend of Hercules (Article) - 1/11/2014 9:15:34 AM

I have no Doubt that Dwayne Johnsons version of Hercules is gonna kick ass!!!

Star Wars Rebels - Action Photo (Article) - 1/10/2014 6:29:42 PM

You have a very good point there Daybreak0100. Now that you mention it, I wouldnt mind seeing a Sith With all White Armor!!!

Emilia Clarke for TERMINATOR (Article) - 12/14/2013 8:26:21 AM

Not seeing this, I'm done! If they won't continue where they left off then I can't contribute the cash flow to support them.

EDGE OF TOMORROW - OFFICIAL TRAILER (Article) - 12/12/2013 9:34:48 PM

Wow Helmets and Visors? already a thousand time better than Elysium!!!

Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure Part 3 Update (Article) - 12/6/2013 4:41:39 PM

I hear him talking but all I keep hearing from him is Greed! Also, the invisible Executives are whispering the words "greed, greed and more greed."

Sarah Connor Casting Update (Article) - 11/12/2013 7:55:09 PM

It's up to us to bury this Franchise if they don't go ahead with Terminator 5. If not, means we have to wait 10 more years to finally see the Resistance Destroy Skynet once and for all. Don't know about you but I'm not getting any younger. I Just can't go through a whole new Reboot with this shit!

X-Men: Days of Future Past Sneak Peek (Article) - 10/29/2013 11:08:33 PM

Looks like we are going to get nothing but pure acting and maybe only 5 minutes of Sentinel Battle time.

First Look at the Sentinels (Article) - 7/19/2013 1:21:24 AM

Looks like they pulled a Michael Bay, atleast they got the color right!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/18/2013 10:15:26 AM

Why the Shit is this Article still up?

JEDI4SSHIELD'S MANIACAL PERSONA