All jedi4sshield's Comments

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 10:46:47 PM

To be a Jedi one must learn patience! My young Padawans.

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:34:10 PM

Strectches arms:::: (Yawn). Again with the stupid scientist that create a new breed and not have it indoors between thick, thick layers of steel for study! I'm going to forego this movie just on the sheer stupidity.

Jurassic World: Teaser of Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/23/2014 2:59:50 PM

Borrrinnnnnnngg!

Star Wars Rebels: %u201CBreaking Ranks%u201D Preview Clip (Article) - 10/31/2014 8:50:18 PM

He would be considered a Dark Side Adept and not Sith. The rule of two still applies. I'm sure that any other inquisitors or dark side adepts the emperor may have had would have been vanquished once all remaining Jedi were eliminated. Can't have any power grabs now can we? hehehe.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/22/2014 11:51:56 PM

My one and only gripe is his damn eyes! did they really need rounded eye sockets instead of just conforming to the triangular shape? sigh, other than that everything looks great.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:05:45 PM

Thats what i'm thinking too, cant put Melissa McArthy in it she'll ruin the whole damn film. Forget rebooting, I don't mind if it's women but just continue with someone showing the ropes. So what, they became experts within a week? gotta have Murray and Aykroyd on this, setting the path!!!

The Strain: Night Zero Review (Article) - 7/15/2014 6:00:33 PM

Yeah I never Read the books, saw the show and felt dissapointed. It felt like an episode from Tales from the Darkside or Monsters. Not scary and was utterly boring. Some potential scary scenes could have happened on the plane but I suppose their going completely on the book source. Seeing the bad guy up close didnt even widen the eye (sigh) that's how boring it was.

I'll watch the second episode atleast just to see what happens to Samwise Gamgee, lol. Can I go past episode two? only time will tell!

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:16:46 PM

He was a true inspiration and influence in my own work, R.I.P. Giger!

Mania Review: The Legend of Hercules (Article) - 1/11/2014 9:15:34 AM

I have no Doubt that Dwayne Johnsons version of Hercules is gonna kick ass!!!

Star Wars Rebels - Action Photo (Article) - 1/10/2014 6:29:42 PM

You have a very good point there Daybreak0100. Now that you mention it, I wouldnt mind seeing a Sith With all White Armor!!!

JEDI4SSHIELD'S MANIACAL PERSONA