All jedi4sshield's Comments

FIRST LOOK: KANAN THE PADAWAN (Article) - 1/20/2015 2:33:14 PM

With George Lucas alooooooot was retconned. Never the less, this is the best Excuse I can give lol.

FIRST LOOK: KANAN THE PADAWAN (Article) - 1/19/2015 12:12:56 PM

We don't know this for sure. After all Master Yoda was wrong when he said "The last of the Jedi will you be." We can guess that even in the time of Luke training the Darkside was clouding even Yoda's perception of the future. And though the books may not be canon there were some Jedi that were in hiding only to reappear when the Jedi Order was reestablished. What happens to Ezra and Kaanan could go either way! Perhaps they hid in the outer systems, who knows.

FIRST LOOK: KANAN THE PADAWAN (Article) - 1/17/2015 7:57:07 PM

I think people are too hard on Kanan about not completing his training, after all he's had more hands on training than Luke Skywalker ever did! Same scenario as Obi-wan having never faced the trials. I think Kanan will come into his own as a Jedi Master. I also agree with redvector, they should have it as a flashback in Rebels.

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 11:21:53 AM

I and every other soldier under the 132nd under Perry hereby protest that this movie is a farce!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 2:37:02 PM

I don't think the Sith's lightsaber is new cause it would be too sophisticated for a new user to simply build something like that for the Hilt side. Me thinks this is an ancient design, possibly retrieved from a temple. It may even be possible the Sith is someone who was in stasis for a very long time. Although I dont think anyone could be in stasis for hundred of years. Im thinking if this is the case, maybe no more than a hundred years.

I still think the Saber isn't practical, and I'm hoping this isn't the look for the rest of the Lightsabers (of course minus the hilt). We want Abrams to modernize things but seeing as the Lightsaber has been around for thousands of years relatively unchanged, 30 years shouldnt have changed the look, design & fuctionality.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 2:48:35 PM

The ships all seem very fast paced to what weve seen thus far, Not crazy about the Lightsaber hilt design it means he won't be doing any specialized around the back parries and it does pose a risk to himself. The design clearly works for Steel Swords but not very practical for a lighsaber. In Fact it would have been a little more practical had they made the Hilt design as more of a upwards V shape than a cross one. His style based on the Saber design might be along the lines of Form II - Makashi, which was what Dooku favored.

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 10:46:47 PM

To be a Jedi one must learn patience! My young Padawans.

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:34:10 PM

Strectches arms:::: (Yawn). Again with the stupid scientist that create a new breed and not have it indoors between thick, thick layers of steel for study! I'm going to forego this movie just on the sheer stupidity.

Jurassic World: Teaser of Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/23/2014 2:59:50 PM

Borrrinnnnnnngg!

Star Wars Rebels: %u201CBreaking Ranks%u201D Preview Clip (Article) - 10/31/2014 8:50:18 PM

He would be considered a Dark Side Adept and not Sith. The rule of two still applies. I'm sure that any other inquisitors or dark side adepts the emperor may have had would have been vanquished once all remaining Jedi were eliminated. Can't have any power grabs now can we? hehehe.

JEDI4SSHIELD'S MANIACAL PERSONA