All jedibanner's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,312

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Japanese Trailer (Article) - 1/25/2014 2:16:52 PM

This next movie looks so awsome, can't wait.

Now on another matter, this site is officially infecting computers as from work AND from home, i'm getting messages of something trying to hack into the computers.

Somehow was able to log in from an tablet which isn't mine so, this is Jedibanner signing off Mania for a while because I can't deal with viruses on my computer anymore.

This was fun, will miss it here but, tired of getting error message and things not working on my computers (and yes, I have all the latest protection, that's why it's a problem since it keeps blocking this site because of spyware).

Adios Mania, it's been fun.

Mania Box Office Report: Ride Along Rules (Article) - 1/20/2014 6:21:28 AM

I'd be curious to see if there IS a trend on movies without press screening and their ''automatic'' bombing...

I'm aware that most movies that decide not to have a press screening are usually anticipated bad movies but has there been really good movies or big budget movies without press screening? Would be interesting to see.

Book Review: The EC Artists (The Comics Journal Library Volume 8) (Article) - 1/20/2014 5:36:17 AM

That sounds like a very interesting book.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 5:35:23 AM

Could the movie gods be at work and make it so that Ben Crapfest would need to bow out of the movies???

One can only hope...regardless, pushing the movie to a less busy period is better and more logical.

Clone Wars Bonus Content Arcs Revealed? (Article) - 1/18/2014 9:55:26 AM

It was a good one indeed Rob, it's just the voice itself and the character that bugs me. So much more could've been done with it yet they went into a dummy funny character that is just too far fetch to care.

But yes, in the TV series he's way, way better then the movies.

Clone Wars Bonus Content Arcs Revealed? (Article) - 1/17/2014 5:45:02 AM

More Jar Jar?

Damm....

Oh well, i will take the last episodes anyway, great series.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip 2 from Seeds (Article) - 1/15/2014 5:42:47 AM

annnnnd this video is not available in Canda.....sucks.

Filoni Clarifies Clone Wars Finale and Comic (Article) - 1/10/2014 12:02:43 PM

Will get both for sure...can't wait for the tv lost episode though,

HER Dont Talk PSA by Siri (Article) - 1/10/2014 8:12:49 AM

Bunch of deadbeats who talk or text in movies on their phones should get punch automatically. No respect....

Marvel One-Shot Mandarin Photos! (Article) - 1/10/2014 5:26:59 AM

I guess I will wait for the Phase II special box set...might take a while but, should be fun.

JEDIBANNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA