All jedibanner's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,353

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 11:24:21 AM

I think what bugs me more is, for the 4th movie, the goddamm thing STILL has fu!#$ing kids in it, AGAIN!!!

This is the fourth movie with kids in it...for frak sake!!! MOVE ON ALREADY!!!

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:38:43 AM

Looks interesting. Not sure I like the idea of the super modified mutated dinosors but, will have to wait and see.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/20/2014 1:39:13 PM

Well, the best part is that Chaning Tatum won't be in it so, that's the best thing that could happen right of the bat. Like VioLatorr said, more characters fromt he comics/toons would be awsome too.

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/17/2014 5:47:22 PM

Is it me Robert or, when you say Fury still hasn't make it's budget back, when we look at the chart, the total earning is higher then the budget therefore, wouldn't that mean the movie has made it's budget back?

THE VANISHING: Criterion Blu-ray Review (Article) - 11/17/2014 5:45:00 PM

There's a movie that is worth the Criterion process. It is so much better then the American version, might as well call the remake anything crappy with Ben Afleck in it.

A great movie with excellent acting, good thing Christmas is coming.

Seventh Son International TRAILER (Article) - 11/17/2014 5:05:50 PM

The only interesting thing I saw in this trailer is Julian Moore and Djimon Housou....might be interesting, will wait and see.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 5:55:03 AM

The Hulk is not being controled in the trailer...he's waiting beside some cops who are shooting at something and then this big Iron Man Hulkbuster suit shows up...it's the other around I'm sure, the Hulkbuster Iron Man suit is being controled and the Hulk is just there saving and helping people.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 12:14:06 PM

That's what I said  ;-)

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 9:12:13 AM

nemesis1_57

It's been showned in World War Hulk that the Hulk can withstand BlackBolt's shout so, he's still the strongest one there is.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: THE LOST MISSIONS (Article) - 11/11/2014 6:24:47 AM

Hi Robert,

Would there be any way to find out if a full box set will be coming out with all seasons of the Clone Wars, including the Lost Episodes?

I know the special edition box set came out with all five seasons but the sixth wasn't in it...just wondering if I should get both seperatly or wait for one full box set.

JEDIBANNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA