All jedibanner's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,329

PREVIEW: DEATHLOK #1 (Article) - 10/1/2014 5:33:32 AM

Roqueja,

I have to admit it feels weird this whole storyline.

SPOILERS TO HULK COMIC (AKA Doc green)

I like the fact that they are pushing the idea of taking out all these fake copies of him (thanks a lot Jeph Loeb!!) but as to who is pulling the strings? Still too early to tell. I liked Mark Waid's idea of the Hulk working for SHIELD in some capacity and having Bruce Banner loose his mind makes for interesting stories so I hope this one pays off too and we see lest fake copies (Red Hulk = crap...Red-She-Hulk = crap,..A-bom (rick-Jones) = crap).

PREVIEW: DEATHLOK #1 (Article) - 9/30/2014 2:37:47 PM

Gotta say, love these comic previews, keep'em coming Mania.

This comic looks interesting too, will definitly get this one.

Star Wars Rebels: The Movie (Official) Trailer (Article) - 9/22/2014 8:02:26 AM

Yep, saw it at FanExpo and it was amazing.

This series has enormous potential to be an excellent show.

First Look: BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER #1 (Article) - 9/5/2014 4:53:08 PM

momitchell7, read the Original Sin series (or just #8 if you can't affort it), it will explain many things which directly leads into this new comic.

Star Wars Rebels Sneak Peek - Save the Wookies (Article) - 8/31/2014 6:41:18 PM

I have to say, saw the ENTIRE episode at the FanExpo in Toronto, Canada this weekend. It was awsome. About 800 people saw it in a theatre environment which apparently was 600 more then the 200 who saw it at the SDCC (the SW producer told us).

It was super cool, the show was funny, the music was excellent and used a LOT of the original trilogy themes which was great. The characters seem very interesting and the theme itself will be very different yet familiar to the SW universe.

The animation was good, it's because the tone and environment of the show is different than Clone Wars but it was all great.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/11/2014 5:18:52 AM

For the first time in my life, I went to the movies alone....and only GOTG was able to make me do this.

The experience before and after the movie was not pleasent but the movie was great...saw it a second time with a friend and she loved it and the experience was way better. Somehow seeing movies alone isn't my thing...and I have enough guy or girl friends that eventually, I can find someone to go see it with me.

But I will NEVER pay to see this new TMNT movie...kids might love it but, it just looks awfull.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 12:06:07 PM

Can't wait for this one...don't remember the book and how it ends but, this teaser was enough to wet my appetite once more.

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:29:46 AM

How about the fact that the Hercules movie was mostly shown only in 3D theatres and hardly any in regular theatres? Bet the studios aren't talking about THAT issue. Many people don't like 3D and yet they still force the issue by not even allowing to present the movie in both format.

So based on that issue and I can't find a place that shows the movie in non-3D at normal hours (I have a life in the weekends so it if only plays at 12pm, I can't make it), I won't see Hercules...I want to...but the stupid ass theatres and suits who are forcing down my throat this 3D shit aren't getting my $$$.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 11:29:49 AM

annnnnd, now we went off-board with Theicon's stupid comment.

EIBaz13, indeed I did get a new computer....sort of...it's a lonnnnnng story.

VioLatorr.....wow....

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:25:28 AM

boxker,

Tigh was accepted because he was in a reboot version of BG, not the original character. Just like the new  Ultimate Spiderman (Miles Morales) is accepted because he's in the Ultimate world...and dare I say, just like the future crapfest of a movie Fantastic Four with Johny Storm as being black...it's accepted because it's Fox and whatever they will do will most lieklly be crap but is also rumored to be based on the ultimate version of the FF.

Yes it's a plan which becomes a gimmick, but if it's done well sometimes it's worth to give these thing a try.

JEDIBANNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA