All jedibanner's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,337

First Look: PLANET HULK #1 %u2013 Summer 2015 (Article) - 10/16/2014 3:48:41 PM

This has me baffled...in the Hulk series right now Doc Green (Hulk) has taking away all the gamma powers from his son Skaar and Rick Jones and, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk and Red Hulk are on the list next...wonder where all these other Hulks are coming from (feels like someone has turned any hobojo into a Hulk).

IN THE HEART OF THE SEA - Trailer (Article) - 10/16/2014 1:14:45 PM

Now see, this looks awsome: Not a remake or a sequel, based on a true story, super great photography, looks awsome.

Powers Trailer from NYCC 2014 (Article) - 10/12/2014 10:31:46 AM

I was looking forward to this also but...they've changed the characters so much, might as well call it ''Hobos on the run'' and it would seem closer to the material then Powers.

New race (Deena), no powers and new look (Walker should be twice his size with powers)...interest just went away 90%.

I have PS3 so, at least it's free.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Making Friends and Influencing People Review (Article) - 10/9/2014 12:54:37 PM

The review was good but I feel people need to take their wussy pants and get off the ''Sky hate'' bandwagong.

Her character is still new and she's evolving from being a nerdy hacker to a full blown Shield field agent, pretty cool for an evolution of a character.

She's not annoying and she's not boring, get over it.

31 Days of Horror: Trick %u2018R Treat (Article) - 10/9/2014 5:07:56 AM

Since it came out, it has become THE movie to watch on Halloween night. I hope the sequel comes out anytime soon.

The Evil Within: Game Play Video (Article) - 10/8/2014 1:08:51 PM

unnecessarily?

I've tested this game a month ago and the sounds and creepiness is excellent. I played for 15 min. and the blood wasn't all that present. On this preview they show a lot but it's not the whole game.

Will consider this one when it's cheaper.

Star Wars Rebels Gets Second Season (Article) - 10/2/2014 12:43:29 PM

Saw the first episode/movie and this news is no surprise at all.

This will bring back the magic and fun the first Star Wars movie brought and will gladly bring back some enthousiasm for the next SW movie.

Doctor Strange Casting Rumor Update (Article) - 10/2/2014 5:11:03 AM

Ethan Hawk isn't that good of an actor so IMO, this would be the first bad choice from Marvel in their casting (if indeed he got it).

Pheonix is a way better actor than Hawk, by a long shot. But somehow just didn't feel him as Doc Strange. Cumberbatch had this role written all over him, he would've been perfect but I guess the starts weren't aligned for that to happen.

I just hope at this point it's only a rumor...

PREVIEW: DEATHLOK #1 (Article) - 10/1/2014 5:33:32 AM

Roqueja,

I have to admit it feels weird this whole storyline.

SPOILERS TO HULK COMIC (AKA Doc green)

I like the fact that they are pushing the idea of taking out all these fake copies of him (thanks a lot Jeph Loeb!!) but as to who is pulling the strings? Still too early to tell. I liked Mark Waid's idea of the Hulk working for SHIELD in some capacity and having Bruce Banner loose his mind makes for interesting stories so I hope this one pays off too and we see lest fake copies (Red Hulk = crap...Red-She-Hulk = crap,..A-bom (rick-Jones) = crap).

PREVIEW: DEATHLOK #1 (Article) - 9/30/2014 2:37:47 PM

Gotta say, love these comic previews, keep'em coming Mania.

This comic looks interesting too, will definitly get this one.

JEDIBANNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA