All jetpackjesus's Comments

The Flash - The Man In the Yellow Suit Clip (Article) - 12/9/2014 1:50:14 PM

Well, we already saw him light up at the end of last week's episode.

First Look: SUPERIOR IRON MAN #1 (Article) - 10/20/2014 4:11:50 PM

Daredevil lives in San Francisco now?

Warwick Davis Cast in Star Wars: Episode VII (Article) - 10/16/2014 3:13:37 PM

I loved that two tree trunks simultaneously swinging in from either side will absolutely squish the cab of an AT-ST completely. I also enjoyed how an AT-ST would explode on impact after tripping on some logs.

It's no wonder the Empire lost.

Shatner Confirms Star Trek 3 Role! (Article) - 9/29/2014 4:34:55 PM

@Redshirt1:   Well, the timeline of the movies is different from the original TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY timelines, but it's a completely divergent timeline.  Both timelines exist simultaneously.

I have no problem with Shatner having a role, but I don't want him to simply be old Chris Pine. I also think Shatner would turn down the role if that's what it was.  He has to be playing HIS Kirk (Kirk Prime).  I have no doubt that someone can come up with a decent explanation for why Kirk is 20 years older than when we watched him die.  I just don't think it's an easy thing to explain, and I'd rather they not include Shatner than come up with a half-assed plot device to make it happen.

Remo Williams Remake Coming From Sony (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:13:55 PM

Loved this movie.  I was skeptical about this concept until I saw Shane Black is handling it.  I'm totally down with him taking a crack at Remo Williams.  I hope they can work Fred Ward into the film somehow.

Batman: The Complete Television Series Artwork (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:26:51 PM

I wonder how many sets Hanso will be ordering?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - TV Spot 2 (Article) - 2/21/2014 4:56:05 PM

Sam Jackson has publicly stated that he's doing Age of Ultron after Winter Soldier. And he still has two films left on his 9-picture contract after that.

So what Xenomorph said.

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/21/2014 10:35:45 AM

I just rewatched the teaser, and I don't think he's to scale in the poster based on what they show in that trailer.

Awesome poster, though.  I've never really been a Godzilla or kaiju fan, but this movie really has me interested.

ALMOST HUMAN: Simon Says Review (Article) - 1/9/2014 12:41:04 PM

Monkeyfoot: I don't think the shields can actually be deployed that quickly.  When they tried to help the girl, they showed Kennex begin to activate the shield early in the defusing process (it lit up a different color than when it was deployed earlier) so it looks like there is a priming phase that must be done before deploying it. I assume Kennex primed the shield with Gaeta off camera so we only saw him deploy it.  It may only take 30 seconds to a minute prime, but if you suddenly find yourself in a gun fight, that's probably too slow to deploy effectively.  Just speculation, of course, but it could explain your thoughts.

Or maybe the police can't afford enough shields to deploy them in every gun fight.  They do seem to have a lot of them.

New Bishop and Mystique Photos (Article) - 12/20/2013 2:33:02 PM

Monkeyfoot, from what I recall, Catching Fire actually rushed its production because Fox's contract with Jennifer Lawrance took priority over theirs. Since they couldn't wait until after she finished her X Men gig, they ramped up production right away so they could finish before X Men started filming.

JETPACKJESUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA