All jetpackjesus's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/14/2015 11:46:01 AM

Just checked back on a whim. Glad to see signs of life. I just whitelisted the site for AdBlock. Maybe that will help?

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 4:00:11 PM

@jedibanner:  So Fringe with Marvel characters?

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/5/2015 1:32:23 PM

I still love the Dolph movie to this day.  Go ahead and judge me.  I don't care.

The Flash - The Man In the Yellow Suit Clip (Article) - 12/9/2014 1:50:14 PM

Well, we already saw him light up at the end of last week's episode.

First Look: SUPERIOR IRON MAN #1 (Article) - 10/20/2014 4:11:50 PM

Daredevil lives in San Francisco now?

Warwick Davis Cast in Star Wars: Episode VII (Article) - 10/16/2014 3:13:37 PM

I loved that two tree trunks simultaneously swinging in from either side will absolutely squish the cab of an AT-ST completely. I also enjoyed how an AT-ST would explode on impact after tripping on some logs.

It's no wonder the Empire lost.

Shatner Confirms Star Trek 3 Role! (Article) - 9/29/2014 4:34:55 PM

@Redshirt1:   Well, the timeline of the movies is different from the original TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY timelines, but it's a completely divergent timeline.  Both timelines exist simultaneously.

I have no problem with Shatner having a role, but I don't want him to simply be old Chris Pine. I also think Shatner would turn down the role if that's what it was.  He has to be playing HIS Kirk (Kirk Prime).  I have no doubt that someone can come up with a decent explanation for why Kirk is 20 years older than when we watched him die.  I just don't think it's an easy thing to explain, and I'd rather they not include Shatner than come up with a half-assed plot device to make it happen.

Remo Williams Remake Coming From Sony (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:13:55 PM

Loved this movie.  I was skeptical about this concept until I saw Shane Black is handling it.  I'm totally down with him taking a crack at Remo Williams.  I hope they can work Fred Ward into the film somehow.

Batman: The Complete Television Series Artwork (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:26:51 PM

I wonder how many sets Hanso will be ordering?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - TV Spot 2 (Article) - 2/21/2014 4:56:05 PM

Sam Jackson has publicly stated that he's doing Age of Ultron after Winter Soldier. And he still has two films left on his 9-picture contract after that.

So what Xenomorph said.