All jimvo99's Comments

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 2:54:05 PM

Kevin Smith

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2014 4:44:35 PM

Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is Finkle!

Krypton Developing at SyFy (Article) - 12/9/2014 12:18:55 PM

This sounds sad and desperate

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/4/2014 4:49:08 PM

F

U

C

K

Y

E

S

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 1:36:10 PM

I did not understand the timeline thing. Someone explain it as if I was a child. Ignore the fact that I am an attorney with a 130 IQ

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 8:52:34 PM

How long until he somehow strongarms Warner Bros. into putting Jaden or Williow in this movie too?

Fuck this guy. He is now weirder than Tom Cruise.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/20/2014 5:00:14 PM

I don't know that the word decent is the one I'd use to describe the first one, but it was somewhat entertaining. The second one was beyond horrible. How in God's name do you kill the main hero of a FRANCHISE in its first sequel?

FURIOUS 7 Trailer Arrives Online (Article) - 11/1/2014 8:14:19 PM

Agreed. I have to admit it: its the same old shit, but I love these movies myself. Kinda like watching 24. We all know Jack Bauer will stop the bad guys from causing WWIII every season, but man I loved that TV show. I keep watching.

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/27/2014 4:05:45 PM

So a guy is hearing Marvel Studios is in negotiations with B.C. and the story comes out as he being oficially confirmed as Dr. Strange?

Sorry but until Marvel Studios announces it, I don't believe it. There is way too much speculation out there these days. Some of the people who confirm these rumours as fact are the people who were confirming Batman was gonna be played by Joseph Gordon Levitt.

More Avengers: Age of Ultron for AGENTS of SHIELD (Article) - 10/25/2014 12:36:17 PM

Am I crazy to think that this movie might break every box office record?

JIMVO99'S MANIACAL PERSONA