All jimvo99's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mad Max: Fury Road Comic Con and UK Trailers (Article) - 7/27/2014 6:55:11 PM

Looks good. Hope it lives up to the trailer.

SEQUEL for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Announced (Article) - 7/27/2014 6:53:33 PM

Not top grossing movie, but the opening weekend it will make more than what people anticipate. Its tracking at over $60 million I believe, and for a franchise no one knows about, that is amazing. Marvel can do no wrong it seems.

Let's see what happens when red-headed stepchild Ant Man comes along. Its a complete fiasco and people are still leaving its production. Very interesting and amazing if Marvel makes it another smash hit because as of now it looks like a complete train wreck.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 9:53:35 PM

I love this series so much. Season 2 was way better than the first.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/24/2014 2:34:20 PM

I agree. Thor should wear his helmet dammit.

MARVEL ANNOUNCES THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 7/17/2014 2:49:57 PM

Next week, the new Iron Man is an illegal Mexican named Antonio Estarco.

Firestorm Joins The Flash (Article) - 7/10/2014 4:57:39 AM

I don't like the idea because its too soon. Like, give the Flash his first season, then bring in other heroes in upcoming seasons. Series hasn't started and he's already sharing the screen with someone else. Come on man.

First Look: Max Steel Photos (Article) - 7/6/2014 6:25:04 PM

Is this a comic book or a video game? Never heard of this.

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/3/2014 8:51:18 PM

Why is this news? He looks no different than from the first movie. And if there's a change or two in the uniform its so small you can't even notice. I do not understand why people get excited seeing something they have already seen before.

Show me Gadot as Wonder Woman, then I'll get excited.

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/29/2014 9:05:46 PM

Gotta say it looks somewhat interesting.

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 10:07:21 AM