All jimvo99's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

World War Z Sequel Gets Writer (Article) - 5/29/2014 6:46:57 PM

These movies have absolutely nothing to do with the book. Its like they made up a zombie movie and just slapped the book's name on it. The movie was enjoyable, the book is one of the most entertaining I have ever read. I wish there was a sequel to the book, not the movie.

Star Wars: Force for Change Campaign Begins (Article) - 5/22/2014 8:42:15 PM

I hope I win. I know I'm fugly enough to play some sort of alien.

The Flash - First Look (Article) - 5/15/2014 4:58:26 AM

Costume looks like shit but I will give it a try.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Beginning of the End Review (Article) - 5/14/2014 8:28:21 PM

This whole Coulson alien blood thing is just setting things up to tie it all up with outer space and Phase 3 when Thanos comes a callin' and everyone has to step up and defend Earth.

Constantine: Official Trailer (Article) - 5/11/2014 7:13:02 PM

Looks like crap if you ask me. Won't go past this initial season.

Flash and iZombie Updates (Article) - 5/11/2014 4:17:14 PM

iZombie sounds like it won't last longer than 3 or 4 episodes. Who the fuck approved that show to be made? My God!

Mania Box Office Report: AMAZING Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/5/2014 4:50:36 AM

I saw The Grand Budapest Hotel this weekend. Very funny movie, very entertaining.

Cyborg Cast in Batman vs. Superman (Article) - 4/25/2014 5:00:39 AM

If they keep Wonder Woman and Cyborg as almost cameo appearances, then it'll be fine, otherwise it sounds like a big mess. They must keep the story centered on Superman and Batman as his somewhat foil (at least at the beggining).

It all depends on how they use the characters, which means use WW and Cyborg very very little.

First Jurassic World Photos Emerge (Article) - 4/24/2014 2:45:16 PM

In that second pic I can see Locke leading the Others to the statue to find Jacob.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Opening Battle Clip (Article) - 4/15/2014 4:48:05 AM

The Sentinels look like shit.

JIMVO99'S MANIACAL PERSONA