All jimvo99's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:03:40 PM

I hope it looks like a total disaster and then turns out to be an amazing movie.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 5:46:07 PM

He'll always be Popeye to me.

Birdman US Release TRAILER (Article) - 8/10/2014 8:27:21 AM

I wanna see this.

Avengers: Age of Ultron has Wrapped (Article) - 8/9/2014 11:14:04 PM

I predict a teaser by Christmas and a full blown out trailer on Super Bowl Sunday.

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2014 5:46:19 PM

It should be Geonosis, and Arnold can fight those stupid Star Wars droids in a battle of bad jokes and double entendres.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Rules the Box Office (Article) - 8/3/2014 4:42:07 PM

Saw it today. I liked it, very entertaining. But nowhere near as good as Winter Soldier, in my humble opinion. I was dissapointed that there was no solid connection to the other Marvel movies, even if knew this coming in. Thanos vs Avengers still looks soooo far away. Patience is not my strong suit. My guess is Thor 3 and GotG 2 will really bring Thanos close to the Avengers 3 showdown.

Marvel's Phase 1 & 2 - A Look Back (Article) - 8/1/2014 2:55:43 PM

Thanos looks too happy. I want him to look angry like he's gonna rape me.

Mad Max: Fury Road Comic Con and UK Trailers (Article) - 7/27/2014 6:55:11 PM

Looks good. Hope it lives up to the trailer.

SEQUEL for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Announced (Article) - 7/27/2014 6:53:33 PM

Not top grossing movie, but the opening weekend it will make more than what people anticipate. Its tracking at over $60 million I believe, and for a franchise no one knows about, that is amazing. Marvel can do no wrong it seems.

Let's see what happens when red-headed stepchild Ant Man comes along. Its a complete fiasco and people are still leaving its production. Very interesting and amazing if Marvel makes it another smash hit because as of now it looks like a complete train wreck.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 9:53:35 PM

I love this series so much. Season 2 was way better than the first.

JIMVO99'S MANIACAL PERSONA