All jimvo99's Comments

Mania Box Office Report: Raining Meatballs (Article) - 9/30/2013 5:07:30 PM

I love that We're The Millers is still in the top 10. That movie is so damn funny.

No Abrams for Trek 3 (Article) - 9/12/2013 5:03:42 PM

Old news. He announced this on Howard Stern at the beggining of the summer, but since its Howard Stern and thus its evil, he gets no credit for the great interviews he conducts.

Bababooey!

Box Office Report: One Direction Wins Labor Day Weekend (Article) - 9/3/2013 4:47:03 AM

Anyone hesitating to watch We're The Millers because its an Anniston movie is missing out. It is laugh out loud, tears rolling down your face funny.

Russell for Fast 7? (Article) - 9/3/2013 4:43:33 AM

So Tango is gonna be in this movie? Or was he Cash? I forget.

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/27/2013 8:59:59 PM

Ok let's put a stop to all this nonsense. Cranston signed for 6 movies. Affleck signed for 13 movies. All of this bullshit coming from some obscure website no one has heard of, and no one else is confirming this, nor has Warner Bros. come out to say its true. This is all bullshit. How in God's name does anyone believe Affleck has signed a deal to be Batman for 13 movies? Enough already.

Walking Dead Season 4 Sneak Peek (Article) - 8/27/2013 5:01:03 PM

I don't give a crap what anyone says. It's the best show on TV period.

Mania Box Office Report: The Butler Rules (Article) - 8/26/2013 2:32:39 PM

I saw We're The Millers this weekend. I was pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. You should all go see it you're gonna laugh your ass off.

Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Title Revelaed (Article) - 8/23/2013 2:36:36 PM

I'm still waiting for Space Balls 2: The Search For More Money

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/22/2013 8:26:03 PM

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. When Heath Ledger was announced as The Joker, everyone including me thought it was the end of Batman. Look how it turned out.

Pegg Teases Ant-Man Role (Article) - 8/16/2013 2:50:34 PM

I can't say why but I have no problem with this.

JIMVO99'S MANIACAL PERSONA