All jimvo99's Comments

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker for Avengers 2 (Article) - 1/15/2014 1:48:59 PM

Uh, I don't know anything about this villain so, uh, I have nothing to say.

Gotham Series will have Classic Bat Villains (Article) - 1/13/2014 6:23:47 PM

Horrible idea. Will not watch this.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/13/2014 6:22:57 PM

Well when they show Douglas in the 60's as Ant-Man I guess they can use the same technology they used with Jeff Bridges in Tron when they made Clu.

Too early to tell how this will play out. This single detail is not enough to pass judgement on the film.

Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Date (Article) - 1/10/2014 3:58:39 AM

Snape kills Dumbledore. There I spoiled the season for you.

Marvel Loki One-Shot? (Article) - 1/3/2014 7:31:13 AM

Cool

NEW Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. CLIP from Episode 11 (Article) - 12/13/2013 3:50:22 AM

They should have someone make a cameo in the season finale. Like Capt. America or even just Tony Stark or something, just something.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Bridge Review (Article) - 12/12/2013 3:52:56 AM

My guess is Coulson is some sort of android and his memories got transferred, and both he and May are that girls parents.

Bruce Wayne for Gotham TV Series (Article) - 12/7/2013 8:34:28 PM

This sounds like a big piece of shit.

Warcraft Casting Update (Article) - 12/5/2013 1:45:31 PM

Can't wait until they announce they are adding Will, Jaden and Willow Smith.

Prequel for Walking Dead Spin-Off (Article) - 11/16/2013 8:52:11 PM

This is called getting greedy. How can anyone think the show is good because of the world they live in? The world they live in and the zombies are just a back drop. The greatness of the series is in the characters and how the learn to live and die with each other.

This is a big mistake and its gonna be a dud. Mark my words.

JIMVO99'S MANIACAL PERSONA