All jmg134's Comments

Mania Has The LET ME IN Evidence (Article) - 7/19/2010 3:16:55 PM

Ok, wait...if the movie is based in New Mexico, how its it there is a lot of snow in the trailer and poster?  New Mexico doesn't get that much snow if any right? At first I heard it was gonna take place in Colorado. So was the movie shot in New Mexico and/or taking place in New Mexico?

Inception Movie Review (Article) - 7/16/2010 1:06:39 PM

Does anyone think that when Batman 3 gets made, Nolan is gonna use Gordan-Levitt in that movie? I think he might be in that movie as The Riddler somehow. Or he can bring back Guy Pierce from Memento as The Riddler. I think he would make a great villain for a Batman movie.

First Look: THOR! (Article) - 4/30/2010 8:02:08 AM

Is it me or does the Thor costume look a little....plastic-looking?  Maybe its the photo, I don't know.  Don't get me wrong, its awesome looking cuz it looks just like the current armor.  But....I hope we get some better pics soon.

Just sayin....

10 Most influential women of Sci-fi (Article) - 3/3/2010 9:15:23 AM

Didn't Kathryn Bigelow also direct Near Dark?  That's an awesome movie that is very underrated.

10 Marvel Comic Storylines That Should Be Animated Features (Article) - 2/24/2010 10:08:33 AM

The Asgardian Wars...the one when the XMen and the New Mutants went to get Storm back. That would be cool too!!

10 Marvel Comic Storylines That Should Be Animated Features (Article) - 2/24/2010 9:34:27 AM

A Dark Phoenix saga would totally rock.

Elektra Lives or Elektra Assassin...the one painted by Bill S.

New NIGHTMARE Poster Hits (Article) - 2/23/2010 7:25:13 AM

This look of Freddy actually looks creepy.  I've seen actual burn victims with the scars left from them.  And they used to creep me out as a kid.  I felt sorry for them at the time and tried not to make it a big deal, but your mind can't help but imagine how creepy the burn scars look.

Worthington Seeks FIELDS (Article) - 2/8/2010 8:18:58 AM

Maybe he'll have a slight Aussie accent, but raised in Texas so he'll have the twang also.  If he is really serious about doing dramatic roles where accents are involved, he should work on that.

SIEGE #2 Review (Article) - 2/4/2010 8:23:48 AM

@ Tiger- I know right?!  I was like, "Ah Hell No!!"

Worthington Circling DRACULA (Article) - 1/27/2010 11:07:15 AM

@ Sonyman- From what I have seen from his Aussie movies he's not bad.  Hopefully he will grow as an actor depending on who he works with and the director.  So far we have seen him in action roles that can go both ways on the good/bad acting.  Maybe doing some dramas or comedy will show his range.  I'd like to see him work with someone like Scorsese.  That would be a sight.

JMG134'S MANIACAL PERSONA