All joeybaloney's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,239

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 12:47:52 PM

Dead Aunt May can be like Obi Wan, only Mayday can see her.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 12:47:13 PM

As long as we’re making wish lists:

Good bye "One More Day"? Set things right with a married Peter and MJ raising their daughter and a dead Aunt May. Keep Miles around as a kid Spider-man protégé for a fun, younger, inexperienced take.

Eli Wallach Has Passed (Article) - 6/25/2014 1:59:44 PM

Eli is sleeping next to Arch Stanton tonight

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 8:53:47 AM

Has there been any word on who will be playing Flash for the BvS cameo? I'm with soloshot and would love to see the cinematic and TV universes work together ala Marvel's.

Karas1 I believe it is the Gaiman version of Sandman. Joseph Gordon-Levit is actually producing & directing. Not sure if he’s in front of the camera too.

The Equalizer Trailer (Article) - 5/27/2014 12:34:32 PM

I'm less concerned about his nationality and more concerned about his age. McCall was an older, unassuming guy who could kick ass. They should have at least given Denzel some white hair. I also agree with FerretJohn that this doesn't make me think of The Equalizer... at least the trailer doesn't. Looks like it could be good but I want to see The Equalizer when I go to a movie called The Equalizer. This could just as easily be a generic Liam Neesom action flick.

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2014 12:14:42 PM

Well there's an aspect of the Wayne Family never explored, Wiseguy. Maybe this is worth checking out!

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2014 10:48:57 AM

No pearls on  Martha?!? They just don't get the property! FAIL!

The Spring of '84: Repo Man (Article) - 3/4/2014 10:37:53 AM

Great movie and review!

If you want another punk movie that hits the nail check out Penelope Spheeris follow up to Decline of Western Civ called Suburbia. Don't confuse it with the horrible Giovanni Ribbisi film of the same name.

Sleepy Hollow PROMO (Article) - 5/21/2013 8:53:56 AM

Clancy Brown is enough to get me to watch the first episode

ELYSIUM: Official Trailer (Article) - 4/10/2013 11:55:13 AM

Too bad this wasn't about all the rich folks wanting to leave the plush lifestyle on Elysium to toil the soil on Earth but being stopped by a conspiracy of disenfranchised and powerless people. That'd be much more realistic. Stupid Hollywood.

JOEYBALONEY'S MANIACAL PERSONA