All jonniej1017's Comments

Batman: Strange Days Exclusive Clip (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:57:35 AM

Spidey Rules!!!

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/8/2014 4:01:53 PM

I think she is HOT all over!!!  Gorgeous!!  Love a womans body that is fit like hers.. I think she would be perfect for WW!!! IMO

Shes got the built and i think thats all WW needs.  She doesnt need to act.. just kick ass!!

10 NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Posters (Article) - 4/8/2014 9:22:27 AM

Beast looks terrible.. whatever. The only time he looked good was when Frazier played him.. Beast should look a little more human. He's a scientist NOT an animal.  Damn uuuuuu!!  Damnnn u all to hell!!!!

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/3/2014 1:55:50 PM

This is good news and bad.  If this gets an A what will Spidey get?? a B, B ??  No way!!!  Spidey will def blow this movie away.. without me even seeing this yet... and thats THAT!!!!

Godzilla Official TV Spot #3 (Article) - 4/3/2014 1:47:21 PM

This is some summer line up we got here... Captain America, Spidey, Xmen, Godzilla, Apes and Transformers (dinobots)... hmmmm  this looks like its goin to be a great summer!!!

Lucy - TRAILER (Article) - 4/2/2014 2:35:03 PM

Very cool concept.. kinda similar to Bradley Cooper in Limitless, but taking it waaaaay further.  And of course a chic.. LOL..  I like movies like this.. i want to see more

The Walking Dead: A Clip (Article) - 3/27/2014 1:36:14 PM

LMAO @ violator!!!! agree..  he is f@#$ing annoying!!!

Arrow: Birds of Prey Review (Article) - 3/27/2014 1:33:37 PM

I agree about the whole phone thing..  but what about Oliver and Sara always being together and then you see Canary and Arrow together all the time??  No one puts 2 and 2 together on this??? Like Detective Lance or Laurel the attorney??  Seems a little stupid to me now and esp after this episode of seeing them together constantly.  But in dont think the espisode was that bad to give it a c-.. maybe a B -

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 1:28:15 PM

I thought the teaser sucked..  45 seconds of just words?  to me is not exciting.  But i did like the airplanes being thrown around. Thats crazy. I want to know why this is happening befoire i see it.. like The day after tomorrow was because the water was getting warmer from global warming..OK.  and 2012 was the earths core heating up..OK.  what was this about?  Just because??  need to know.

The Walking Dead: Us Review (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:23:49 PM

Beth is whats for dinner!!

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA