All jonniej1017's Comments

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/11/2014 8:54:47 AM

No comment bout thehospital/nursing home scene???  that one was also  an eye opener and came out of no where!!

I knew those flashback scenes would be coming any day now... they can make a whole other show out of those flashbacks alone!!!

G.I.JOE 3 gets Screenwriter (Article) - 7/8/2014 7:48:28 PM

Why bother??  to me this series has gone from really bad to a pathetic joke.. That last one was so bad that i only saw it last month and i already forgot about it!!  Please stop with this boring crap!!!

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/4/2014 10:17:51 AM

Gayness..  Would be cool if he was leaning on the Batmobile..

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 7/4/2014 10:16:09 AM

Ditto that Darth!!  I saw it last night.. I thought it was the best of the series!!!  Dont know why anyone wouldnt like this movie.. I would of liked to HEAR Grimlock say his name... or at least call them the dinobots... But all in all it was good flick with lots of WOW moments!!! loved it!!!

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:23:51 AM

YES!!  I am pumped!!  More giant robots fighting giant monsters.. does it get any better than that???

Ragnarok Official US Release Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:18:22 AM

is this a joke?

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:13:58 AM

2019?? cool.. right around the corner.. Millean..LOL.. see it.. LOVE  IT!!!

They shold be concentrating on BAtman Beyond.. enough with Batman.. hes over done now

Deliver Us from Evil CLIPS (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:04:28 AM

ok.. this looks great!!!  Will def see this in the movies!!!

The Purge: Anarchy EXCLUSIVE Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:00:26 AM

Not bad.. could be a cool movie...

Penny Dreadful: What Death Can Join Together Review (Article) - 6/16/2014 8:52:45 PM

Amazing show. My favorite right now because GOT is over. wish it went longer over the summer though.. o well.  wondering when tEthan will show his true colors.. hint hint

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA