All jonniej1017's Comments

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:30:59 PM

i think it looks pretty cool.. and I agree jedibanner.. too much wit the kids already... dont need them in it.. hopefully they dont focus on them..

AS fas as the Hybrid dinosaur, I guess they just no where to go with this story, the t-rex has been played out.. the raptors are played out (in every movie u see), No other dinosaur would be really scary soooooo make up a new one... Just hope it doesnt look too stupid!!

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:11:26 PM

I had no idea that was Hugh jackman until they said it..lol..  that was cool

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/20/2014 8:32:35 PM

no   lol

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/20/2014 8:28:05 PM

both these movies were trerrible  i am offended that they are making a third... these movies have absolutely NOTHING to do with the cartoon except for the names!!!

RUROUNI KENSHIN 2: KYOTO INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2014 1:40:10 PM

just two problems... ONE.. who are the females and who are the males??  and TWO  who is the bad guy and who is the good guy??

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/19/2014 1:36:00 PM

does anyone know what happened to that other movie witht the two guys traveling in europe and one hooks up wit a chic and then gets sick, but gets these super powers???  does anyone know the name?  it had that cronicle feel to it also

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/19/2014 1:34:37 PM

yea sure.. i'll check it out.. chronicle was cool

The Flash: The Flash is Born Review (Article) - 11/19/2014 1:08:07 PM

This show is a lot lot lot of fun.. keeps me entertained.  yea we all know this tuff is impossible but thats the fun of it. Flash is def one of my favorite superheros of all time cuz he is not invincable, he can get hurt and he is usually a wise ass..

I think Iris is effin HOT!!!  great lips, great eyes, beautiful smile and great body!!  shes one of my top 5 right now.. LOL.. i might b falling for her.. i dont know

Seventh Son International TRAILER (Article) - 11/18/2014 12:17:40 PM

It looks good, but then again so did Dungeons and Dragons.... then u see the movie and you're like.. OH.. That's what they did...

The Cobbler - International Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 9:45:13 AM

Finally a real movie by this TOOL.. cant stand him in comedy.. AT  ALL!!!

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA