All jonniej1017's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/16/2015 9:13:59 PM

Yea that new trailer for STar WArs is amazing!!!  Finally!!! Something to chew on!!!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/16/2015 9:12:36 PM

Yea Cool!!!  Im hangin in there to the end

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:18:36 PM

how do i find u assbags on FB??  Or come find me..  John Erigo.. NY.. I'll be the good looking one!!

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:16:07 PM

How do i find u assbags on FB??

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 11:57:28 AM

god damn it!!! In a world with nothing but bad news, this site brought me a whole lot of good news with joy and a whole of fun.. not to mention all u idiot maniacs!!!  This really blows. I looked forward to reading this site wiht the posts and comments!!!  This really pisses me off!!!  I hope someone takes the time to reboot it. Even if its only on a smaller scale. I know it takes hours a day to just maintain a site like this and then to read posts and comments and to write articles im sure is very hard and time comsumimg... i am just rambling... im goin to miss u little faggots on here, but i think im goin to miss u the most scarecrow.. LOL

well lets just keep our fingers crossed that its not over... and maybe we can al meet up again one day on that big MANIA site in the sky... Love u guys!!!

live long and prosper!!!! God bless and god speed!!! til we meet again...

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/12/2015 10:33:53 AM

Looks like Mania is done guys!!

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 2/10/2015 1:24:49 PM

;-)

Arrow: Uprising Review (Article) - 2/10/2015 1:10:25 PM

Oh nice!!!  Thanx for the news fatpantz!!!

The Super Hero Bowl: Marvel Vs. DC (Article) - 2/6/2015 2:28:01 PM

WHat aould be even cooler is if the The Transformers showed up and said, "we got Winners!!!"

Jupiter Ascending Soundtrack Review (Article) - 2/5/2015 8:55:48 PM