All jonniej1017's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Greatest American Hero Gets New Pilot (Article) - 8/31/2014 10:51:24 PM

very cool.. used to love this show and i was just talking about it he other day with my friends.. now i would love to see a BIllion Dollar Man movie!!!

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:47:42 AM

I dont get it.. why change the suit at all???  are we to believe that Superman/Clark Kent/Cal El didnt like the way the suit looked so he altered it??? or maybe fouond a new one???  there was nothing wrong with the old one..  so lets add some foam leg muscles to it... that will go great because in the past bnatman movies no one evr commented about stupid it looked.. NOT

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:36:40 AM

Im sorry.. maybe im different.. but that last scene just made me SH&T my pants!!!  LMAO...   holy crap it looks good and scary.. I loved the conjuring and this has he same feel.. im THERE!!!

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/11/2014 8:54:47 AM

No comment bout thehospital/nursing home scene???  that one was also  an eye opener and came out of no where!!

I knew those flashback scenes would be coming any day now... they can make a whole other show out of those flashbacks alone!!!

G.I.JOE 3 gets Screenwriter (Article) - 7/8/2014 7:48:28 PM

Why bother??  to me this series has gone from really bad to a pathetic joke.. That last one was so bad that i only saw it last month and i already forgot about it!!  Please stop with this boring crap!!!

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/4/2014 10:17:51 AM

Gayness..  Would be cool if he was leaning on the Batmobile..

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 7/4/2014 10:16:09 AM

Ditto that Darth!!  I saw it last night.. I thought it was the best of the series!!!  Dont know why anyone wouldnt like this movie.. I would of liked to HEAR Grimlock say his name... or at least call them the dinobots... But all in all it was good flick with lots of WOW moments!!! loved it!!!

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:23:51 AM

YES!!  I am pumped!!  More giant robots fighting giant monsters.. does it get any better than that???

Ragnarok Official US Release Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:18:22 AM

is this a joke?

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:13:58 AM

2019?? cool.. right around the corner.. Millean..LOL.. see it.. LOVE  IT!!!

They shold be concentrating on BAtman Beyond.. enough with Batman.. hes over done now

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA