All jonniej1017's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/4/2014 9:50:39 PM

cool   lets move on now

The Flash: Flash Vs. Arrow Review (Article) - 12/4/2014 9:49:26 PM

hey, No mention of the girl in coffee shop who knows Oliver?? They obviously had a fling of some sorts and she has a kid, as we see by her saying Mommy will be home soon.. so is this Olivers kid by any chance??

First Look: AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER (Article) - 12/2/2014 1:00:02 PM

OMG  u guys are harsh!!!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 10:34:20 AM

Oh and wait.. Lets not forget my favorite... The Millemium Falcon.. I saw better scenes in Lost in Space.. who was drinving that thing??  Matt LeBlanc???  LMFAO!!!

Oh and the Light Saber... NOPE!!!  Would not work...You would def cut ur fingers off or something else on those 2 pieces sticking out... Not very safe!!!  I doubt it would work

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/29/2014 10:28:11 AM

OK.. i just wrote a huge comment and I deleted it by accident... so anyway....

THIS  TRAILER SUCKED!!!  FIRST OF ALL, I thought it was a spoof in the beginning.. I was cracking up when they showed the desert and then some sweaty black guy pops up in a storm trooper get up. I swear i thought it was Tracey Morgan or Kevin Hart so i started laughing.. then some cheesy ass robot goes rolling by with some square head on it and i was cracking up thinking this was Spaceballs 2!!  Then they showed so many other quick cut scenes that I didnt know wtf i was watching... Then I see Harrison Ford, who could not look any worse unless he was trying out for a zombie in the walking dead... Then i thought i was watching a trailer for Enders Game.. wtf is goin on??? This was no teaser trailer for star wars VII!!  This was some TURD trailer that some college kids made late one nite as a joke in there dorm room!!!   VERY DISAPOINTED to say the least..

Wonder Woman Movie Lands Director (Article) - 11/26/2014 10:09:39 AM

This has BOMB written all over it!!! It will suck for sure.. hmmmm Green Lantern anyone?

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:30:59 PM

i think it looks pretty cool.. and I agree jedibanner.. too much wit the kids already... dont need them in it.. hopefully they dont focus on them..

AS fas as the Hybrid dinosaur, I guess they just no where to go with this story, the t-rex has been played out.. the raptors are played out (in every movie u see), No other dinosaur would be really scary soooooo make up a new one... Just hope it doesnt look too stupid!!

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:11:26 PM

I had no idea that was Hugh jackman until they said it..lol..  that was cool

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/20/2014 8:32:35 PM

no   lol

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/20/2014 8:28:05 PM

both these movies were trerrible  i am offended that they are making a third... these movies have absolutely NOTHING to do with the cartoon except for the names!!!

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA