All jonniej1017's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 2/5/2015 8:39:45 PM

HL and the News

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:44:40 AM

I more thing.. I was getting sick of the original FF.. I agree, it does need a reboot. Too much witty bantor.. too much comedy.. plus Chris Evans is The Captain now!!!  HE cant play TWO marvel superheroes!!  That would make him a real life SUPER-actor.. heehee

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:42:25 AM

Listen, I dont mind they are making Jonny Storm black, but at least make Sue black too!!!  Dont completely ruin the story.. You know??  But then again what the F do i know??  I sell cars for a living!!

Also, i wouldnt mind the cast as much if they stuck to the original story, however,are we to believe that these 'kids' are somehow scientists and go into outerspace or something?? I dont know.. I need to see more

Paramount Pictures Release Date Announcements (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:36:19 AM

ANOTHER PAranormal Activity?? WOW!!!  IS the original guy still banking off that first one???  WHat did it cost him again.. like 150K???  Amazing.. talk about a cash cow!!!

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:32:31 AM

They better start casting for a NEW or younger looking Wolverine.. Jackman is gettting ripe

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2%u2019s Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:29:49 AM

I thought the first movie was a great rental!!  I found it hysterical.. and of course growing up in the 80's myself i can relate. I think this one will be equally as funny but not paying 12 bucks to see in the theater.. Red BOX for me baby!!

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2%u2019s Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:27:44 AM

Go HAWKS!!!!

Outcast Trailer (Article) - 1/26/2015 4:04:04 PM

Did anyone see Left Behind starring Nic Cage???  DONT!!!

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/26/2015 4:01:31 PM

HAHAHA... LOL

12 MONKEYS: Mentally Divergent Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 3:42:02 PM

I watched it.. Im hooked.  Count me in.. good acting.  And the Lead chic is HOT!!  I am already in LOVE.. Yes!!!  Im that desperate..LOL

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA