All jonniej1017's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:42:25 AM

Listen, I dont mind they are making Jonny Storm black, but at least make Sue black too!!!  Dont completely ruin the story.. You know??  But then again what the F do i know??  I sell cars for a living!!

Also, i wouldnt mind the cast as much if they stuck to the original story, however,are we to believe that these 'kids' are somehow scientists and go into outerspace or something?? I dont know.. I need to see more

Paramount Pictures Release Date Announcements (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:36:19 AM

ANOTHER PAranormal Activity?? WOW!!!  IS the original guy still banking off that first one???  WHat did it cost him again.. like 150K???  Amazing.. talk about a cash cow!!!

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:32:31 AM

They better start casting for a NEW or younger looking Wolverine.. Jackman is gettting ripe

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2%u2019s Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:29:49 AM

I thought the first movie was a great rental!!  I found it hysterical.. and of course growing up in the 80's myself i can relate. I think this one will be equally as funny but not paying 12 bucks to see in the theater.. Red BOX for me baby!!

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2%u2019s Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/29/2015 9:27:44 AM

Go HAWKS!!!!

Outcast Trailer (Article) - 1/26/2015 4:04:04 PM

Did anyone see Left Behind starring Nic Cage???  DONT!!!

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/26/2015 4:01:31 PM

HAHAHA... LOL

12 MONKEYS: Mentally Divergent Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 3:42:02 PM

I watched it.. Im hooked.  Count me in.. good acting.  And the Lead chic is HOT!!  I am already in LOVE.. Yes!!!  Im that desperate..LOL

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/26/2015 3:39:23 PM

Good epsiode, but the whole thing felt rushed to me..  Bringing Oli back so quick.  They could of kept us hanging for another episode. Laurel becoming Canary. That could of taken another episode or two.. maybe her thinking about it in her apt with the costume sitting there.. maybe her trying it on.. who knows??  But take ur time.. we aint goin no where. But Felicity's acting is killing me.. her fake crying is gettin on my last nerve.. she needs a slap!!

NEW Justice League: Throne of Atlantis CLIP (Article) - 1/26/2015 3:30:42 PM

And they are all built EXACTLY the same??? From the legs to the torso to the traps???  COme on. Thats So lame..  a very lazy way of animating and not giving each character their own indiviuality.. IMO

And i agree about Shazams voice but Batmans voice seems ok to me

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA