All jonniej1017's Comments

Arrow: Sacrifice Review (Article) - 5/18/2013 12:44:34 PM

This show is great and this final episode was proof of that.. twists and turns and NOTHING was predicted.. LOVE it!! Hope it lasts a while and continues to impress and surprise me/us..

spoilers

Tommy dying was TOTALLY unpredictable. the mother goin to jail... awesome.   the scene with the detective (forget his name) difusing the bomb or whatver u want to call it.. cool..

When are we goin to see Red Arrow??  that will b cool.. I think they will have to kill off Diggle for that...  and the island scenes are excellent.. they should last as long as the show does...

New Wolverine and Beast Photo (Article) - 5/15/2013 2:38:17 PM

you may have a point mokeyfoot !!!

WHITE HOUSE DOWN: Official Trailer (Article) - 5/12/2013 11:03:56 AM

ummmmm  NO!!1  con not stand this guy Channing.. his acting is atrocious!!  and its painful.. i can not do it

Pacific Rim Official Wondercon Trailer (Article) - 4/30/2013 2:37:40 PM

looks like the movie of the summer.. Its original and it has  No bigs Stars/actors to take the spotlight... Looks to me like the sleeper of the summer!! Cant wait.. I am really AMPED for this movie.. its everything i want in a movie!!  Controling a huge robot is every kids freekin dream!!!  but i aint no kid.. :(

Fast & Furious 6 Final TRAILER (Article) - 4/29/2013 12:20:13 PM

LOOKS LIEK CRAZY, FAR FETCHED, INSANE, RIDULOUS, UNBELIEVABLE ACTION !!!   IM THERE!!!!

The Summer of '83: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Article) - 4/29/2013 11:26:12 AM

Great flick... back then.  I probably wouldnt mind watching it now either. I have it on  a VHS tape if anyone wants to watch it. let me know..lol   My freind and I still make reference to it now an then... " By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"...

R.I.P.D. Official Trailer and Poster (Article) - 4/19/2013 4:10:02 PM

Looks like a fun movie.. Nothing wrong wit that. Jeff Bridges is a great actor so it should b ok.

BLACK SAILS Trailer (Article) - 4/17/2013 10:24:34 AM

For a TV series YES.  As a movie NO.

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/17/2013 9:42:53 AM

LOL.. sorry bro.. once again, u have shown me the way

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/17/2013 9:36:02 AM