All jonniej1017's Comments

No Marc Webb for Amazing Spider-Man 4 (Article) - 3/17/2014 3:24:46 PM

But these people were NOBODY before these roles and they return to being a nobody.. looks at Toby Mcguire and Raimi.. who the hell were they before spiderman?? we knew them but a lot of people never even heard of them.. now u can use them in a sentence and everyone knows who you are talking about. Plus they havent done anything really good since.. same for Dunst.  Who the hell was Jackman before woverine?? look at Dean  Cain now.. hes horrible.. he was goin nowhere now hes the BEST "c" rated actor ever..LOL.. Tom welling.. hes a goin nowhere... Im just saying

No Marc Webb for Amazing Spider-Man 4 (Article) - 3/17/2014 3:20:17 PM

Exactly Elbaz..

reek.. I googled it.. it says hes dead..lol.. no but back then things were a lot different.. today they make millions upon mmillions and dont have to do another damn thing.. i dont kno.. thats me i guess. but im not them so i dont really know

4 Minute Rhino Appearence? (Article) - 3/17/2014 1:45:02 PM

Damn u LOGIC for living up to your name.. daaaaamnnn yyouuuuuu!!!!

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/17/2014 1:37:46 PM

Hey.. didnt see the movie yet, but this review makes me want to even more.. I love Mustangs.. i own one.. I  loved LOVED LOVED the game.. NEED for SPEED:most Wanted.. one of the best games i have ever played!!!  This movie  got some bad reviews, but I need to hear that the movie is fun and the stunts are cool and thats its just as good as FnF!!!  Thats enough for me.. still havent seen GETAWAY yet with Ethan Hawk  another movie with a HOT mustang in it.. I assume these movies are similiar in the way that they are not goin to win any awards but are fun to watch because of the chase scenes and explostions etc...

Wolverine Sequel to Follow X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 3/17/2014 1:08:55 PM

Thats fine wit me.. Let Jack-man do another wolverine movie, BUT (and thats a big BUT) eventually we will see someone else playing wolverine.. Who will it be?? IT has to be someone who cn stabd the test of time like Hugh has.. I would love to see someone a little more fit for the role, meaning short and stocky and hairy. not another pretty boy with a great physique. Jackman has done a great job on the wolverine, excellent, but i think it could have been done better.  Only time will tell.  As far as the next installment of DOFP.. im not so sure this movie will b any good.. i am a little scared that this will b another dragged on movie with no where to go, with nothing but stupid dialogue.. kinda like my posts.. LOL

No Marc Webb for Amazing Spider-Man 4 (Article) - 3/17/2014 12:43:42 PM

I dont understand some people (MArc Webb, Andrew Garfield).  you are making a ton of money, all over the news, u have become a household name thanx to The AMAzing spiderman... And when or if they ask you to continue, YOu say NO???  Why???  where r u goin>??  What will u do now??   Make less money?? have little crappy scenes in movies or direct some horror flicks that make about 30 -35 million worldwide???  I dont get it.. Its spiderman..probably the biggest name is comic book AND  MOVIE history!!!  Anyone would die/kill to do these movies.. why would you quit??

Full Flash Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/12/2014 11:55:20 AM

Looks cool.. the only way to make this show work is to not ONLY show how fast he can run, but to show how super speed helps in other ways.. Like in the comic and JLU.. i remember in one episode he said if i take my 2 fingers and nmove them realy fast against ur head i will scramble your brain(something like that).  I thought stuff like that was really cool. and that he can type so fast that he can unlock any code or alarm combination.. IMO

2 NEW Amazing Spider-Man 2 Clips (Article) - 3/12/2014 11:40:01 AM

very cool.. looks really good!!!

4 Minute Rhino Appearence? (Article) - 3/10/2014 2:36:00 PM

that sux.  i thought rhino would get a lot more screen time... Rhino rules!!

The Walking Dead: The Grove Clip (Article) - 3/10/2014 2:33:23 PM

Tyrese is the bad ass!! He makes that hammer look tough!!

looked like he wanted to bury it in the kids head.. lol..  he looks like he is getting annoyed with her.. LOL

JONNIEJ1017'S MANIACAL PERSONA