All jppintar326's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,002

The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive Review (Article) - 10/15/2014 2:19:38 PM

Hope they solve the "Who killed Barry's mother?"  mystery quickly.  This subplot will drag the show down if it goes on any longer.  I hope the solution comes sooner rahter than later.  so far, I prefer the underrated 90s show better because it cut to the chase and not get bogged down in back story.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Edge of Tomorrow (Article) - 10/14/2014 1:23:31 PM

I also saw Edge of Tomorrow in the theaters.  Liked it a lot and plan to get it on Blu Ray.

The Flash: City of Heroes Review (Article) - 10/9/2014 2:12:28 PM

Hope they solve the murder of Barry's mother mystery quickly.  This subplot rekes of something that will drag on too long and might drag this otherwise promising show down.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Musketeers (Article) - 9/2/2014 3:37:33 PM

I actually enjpyed the Paul Anderson version of The Three Musketeers.  It is so goofy that it is a guilty pleasure.  Managed to find it at a Blockbuster going out of business sale cheap.  To each his or her own of course.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Leviathan (Article) - 8/19/2014 9:16:33 AM

If you saw Deep Star Six before you saw Leviathan, Leviathan will be seen as a great improvement.  Deep Star Six was stupid and best left forgotten.  Leviathan is actually pretty good.  Haven't seen it in a while and it pales in comparison to The Abyss but I have wasted two hours of my life on much worse.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 5:29:39 PM

Stunned by the news.  Still hasn't sunk in yet even though it is all over the internet and TV.  May he rest in peace.

The Summer of '84: Revenge of the Nerds (Article) - 7/23/2014 1:10:41 PM

Remember Animal House also had dated humor in it too. Remeber the scene when one of the Deltas found out he had sex with a 14 year old girl.  Also, Bluto basically kidnapped one of the girls at the end and drove off with her.

The Summer of '84: The Last Starfighter (Article) - 7/14/2014 5:07:19 PM

loved this movie and so did my father.  My dad noted that Robert Preston was playing the same type of character that he played in The Music Man.  You can connect with it personally because like many kids back then, I loved video games.  Now what if the video game was a test and you had to fight it for real.  I mean that is a great adventure for many to aspire to.  It was fun back then and still fun now.

5 Disney Classics - First Time on Blu-ray (Article) - 7/2/2014 2:57:01 PM

Hercules might be the worst Disney animated film ever.  The main character is just a stupid doofus and there is no sense of adventure to it.  Watch an episode of Hercules The Legendary Journeys instead.

The Summer of '84: Conan the Destroyer (Article) - 6/30/2014 2:03:42 PM

Haven't watched this one in a while.  The first one does still hold up because of the genuine sense of danger.  The second one is watchable but rather forgettable.

JPPINTAR326'S MANIACAL PERSONA