All jumblue's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Thale Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 2/13/2013 8:57:10 PM

Reminds me a bit of Trollhunter.  Some interesting stuff coming out of the Norse-lands...

Mockingjay Two Movies? (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:54:08 AM

Why do I get the feeling that, eventually, every adaptation of a book series will be completely split up after the first movie does well enough?

Turtles Movie Shut Down (Article) - 6/16/2012 10:38:19 PM

I work in retail and everytime I catch something that's promoting Battleship (Coke comes to mind) I think, "Bwahahahaha!  What were they thinking? Couldn't they smell that dud?"

Amazing Spider-Man Lizard Photo (Article) - 5/24/2012 9:19:12 PM

He looks so happy to see us!

Set Video from Star Trek Sequel Set (Article) - 2/29/2012 4:57:29 AM

Perhaps he's Harry Mudd?

First SKYFALL Screenshot Online (Article) - 2/2/2012 5:00:28 AM

Is it just me or does this look like it could be a shot from an awesome looking Blade-Runner remake/reboot?

Del Toro Circles TREK Sequel (Article) - 11/7/2011 12:06:59 PM

Personally, I'm hoping they bring back Harry Mudd in some capacity, though I don't think Del Toro would be the guy for it.

Snow White and the Huntsman Set Pics (Article) - 9/28/2011 1:56:45 PM

GIMLI!

Just JOHN CARTER Now (Article) - 5/24/2011 6:08:19 PM

This is definitely a marketing move to put some distance between it and "Mars Needs Moms."  Same thing happened with Rupunzel becoming the awkwardly named "Tangled," as they felt princesses weren't as cool after (what they thought was) the lack-luster performance of "Princess and the Frog."

I think these marketing people (and studio) need to take a step back and realize that if the movie is good, they wouldn't need to change anything.  It's not like I went and saw "Mars Needs Moms" and on walking out of the theater decided I'm just not going to see anything related to Mars.  Ever.  I like to think the American public is a little smarter and able to make more dynamic decsions than that.

Singer's What-If STAR TREK Pitch (Article) - 4/22/2011 9:48:00 AM

Checkered past... Crap at PR part of the job...  Dealing with some pain of the past...

So... House in Space?