All justobuff's Comments

1 2 >  >>

4 Reasons Why Avatar Will Own, Son! (Article) - 12/17/2009 5:08:33 PM

Nice Writeup.  I think i will probably see in the theatre now.

justobuff (Profile) - 12/17/2009 5:06:51 PM

Go Hanso!  Made me go from planning on watching on DVD to probably seeing in the theatre.

5 Wrestlers Who Made It in Movies and 5 Who Didn't (Article) - 8/24/2009 5:33:51 AM

One movie that had a lot of wrestlers that I didn't see mentioned was the new  Longest Yard.  Had Stone Cold, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, and a couple of others.  I actually thought the wrestlers were good in it too.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Review (Article) - 6/24/2009 7:03:59 PM

I think the biggest problem I have with this movie is the title.  It should be changed to "The adventures of Sam witwhatever and a bunch of Special Forces guys I don't care about."   I wish that we could have heard more from the bots.  I actually disagree with many of the critics and thought that the story was pretty good.  The action scenes were good, but I didn't think they were as good as the first movie.  I almost hope that Bay doesn't do the third.  I would give a B, worth seeing, but could have been better.

Lost: Dead is Dead (Article) - 4/12/2009 5:56:05 PM

Ok after reading a lot and skimming a lot I had an idea that I didn't really see. I believe as I have seen in other postings that some or all of the other passengers work for Charles Whidmore.  The first thing that came to mind when I saw the big box on the beach is it could be communications equipment to track the island for Charles.  It has to be something of medium size and since they are not taking it out of the box it leads me to believe it could be delicate.  Can't wait for Wednesday!

Sarah Connor Chronicles: Born to Run (Article) - 4/12/2009 5:36:59 PM

I agree that the last few episodes were much better.  The middle of the season was weaker, but I still enjoyed it.   I would like to see another season especially if they go in the direction of John being in the future for a part of it.  I doubt that we will see another season unless T4 does extremely well.

PUNISHER WAR ZONE on DVD (Article) - 3/13/2009 2:15:50 PM

Age 29.

I think Jon Favreau should get it.  He did a ok job with Iron Man and I don't think he was mentioned.  I don't think it matters who directs the next, it will not be a boxoffice success.  I generally like the character though so I will see it either way.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/8/2008 5:48:50 PM

<p>Honestly.&nbsp; I like it because I have always had a thing or J. Love.&nbsp; My wife loves it so it is a good compromise. &nbsp; It also helps that it has a good supporting cast and decent story lines.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2007 10:32:37 PM

I loved this movie. I believe it is one of the most fun movies I have seen in a while. I think it will make enough money for them to make another. So now you have to wonder is Megatron truely dead?

JERICHO Falls? (Article) - 5/16/2007 9:41:49 PM

This is BS. I really liked this show. I thought it was something very different. I hate CSI by the way. I just hope for the long shot that Sci fi or some other network might pick this up.

JUSTOBUFF'S MANIACAL PERSONA