All kalonthar's Comments

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 10:16:05 PM

Plenty of places have done a side by side comparison of the MoS suit and the BvS suit. I'm not wrong.

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/4/2014 2:35:45 PM

Looks no different? You mean besides the fact that his hair is shorter, the design on the torso and forearms is different, the belt has changed, the boots have been altered and the symbol is smaller and lowered on the chest?

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 1:14:55 AM

I just have to see this movie. I've never seen a film before that was so praised by critics and seemingly ripped to shreds by everyone else. I'm sure there have been plenty of movies where that happened, but I've never experienced it.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Clip: Here To Ask A Favor (Article) - 4/1/2014 5:00:40 PM

It's not actually a new clip. It's been out there at least a week or 2.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:54:19 PM

Hopefully Hollywood doesn't have a "race quota" for their casting. Would suck down the road to have a race change prevent characters that were already black from the comics from appearing in movies. "Well, we made Captain America black, so at least we don't have to include Black Panther now." You know you can see that thought process going through the head of Hollywood execs.

Cranston for Lex Luthor (Article) - 9/2/2013 2:54:04 PM

It's about time. Too many people buying into a bs casting reveal from a joke site because no one came out and denied it. It was funny while it lasted though.

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/27/2013 9:22:53 PM

Bs or not, I do like the idea. Of course, I liked it better when it was suggested on the SHH forums last month rather than when CBN reported this, but still, I'd like him for the role a lot.

Cranston for Lex Luthor (Article) - 8/27/2013 7:07:12 AM

I have to point out that CosmicBookNews has a reputation for pulling things out of their ass and then lying about why their scoops didn't come to fruition. Not saying he hasn't been cast, but take it with a huge grain of salt.

Top 5 Coolest Kaiju (Article) - 7/10/2013 1:32:15 PM

Yep, Godzilla and Rocky Balboa. Separated at birth.

Mania Box Office Report: Up Up and Away! (Article) - 6/17/2013 1:18:47 PM

The actuals came in and MoS made even more money. Instead of 196 mil, it's actually at 202 worldwide so far.

KALONTHAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA