All kalonthar's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/17/2012 8:41:15 PM

"We thus find ourselves saying unthinkable things like “Dolph Lundgren really steals the show,”

Well, he was definitely my favorite part of the first one.

Summer of '82: Friday the 13th Part 3 (Article) - 8/13/2012 4:08:12 AM

Sure they're bad, but I own them all anyway...

Taken 2 Official US Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/31/2012 3:14:16 AM

Rade might have a "nice coat", but I think Ra's takes it.

The New Q in Skyfall (Article) - 7/17/2012 1:26:34 AM

@MrJawbreakingEquilibrium  He's right, this actually is old news. Though for some reason I see a lot of sites keep saying that he's just been cast.

I can't seem to post the link, because my comment doesn't show up if I do, but it was posted on this site November 25th, 2011.

Hellboy 3 Update (Article) - 7/17/2012 1:12:13 AM

I still haven't gotten around to seeing Hellboy 2 yet. I keep reminding to myself, but I always forget.

The Geek Life: Star Wars Superman Connection (Article) - 5/31/2012 12:08:14 AM

Eh, I don't mind the changes, it's when he talks out of his ass that gets to me. Like when he explained recently that Greedo always shot first and it was just that the editing didn't show it right originally or how the Jedi in the prequels were better because in the original trilogy they were old men and half-machines, nevermind the fact that Yoda and Dooku were flipping around like crazy during the prequels.

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 3:51:58 AM

"The Avengers took in $103.2 million this weekend earning it the second highest second weekend ever"

Should probably fix this.

@GothicStorm The fact that TDKR isn't in 3D also doesn't help.

Worst Movie Vampires (Article) - 5/10/2012 6:51:22 AM

Heh, Townsend actually was cast.

Worst Movie Vampires (Article) - 5/10/2012 6:26:07 AM

I felt sorry for Blade in Trinity. Sure, Nomak was pretty cool, so it's okay to have him give you trouble in a fight, but then you have someone like Drake kicking your ass all over the place.

Hauser Joins Die Hard 5 (Article) - 5/10/2012 1:40:41 AM

I actually like the 3rd the best myself. I go 3, 1, 4 and then 2 last. Yet even with 2 being the one I enjoy the least, I still love the film.

KALONTHAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA