All kalonthar's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Hauser Joins Die Hard 5 (Article) - 5/10/2012 1:40:41 AM

I actually like the 3rd the best myself. I go 3, 1, 4 and then 2 last. Yet even with 2 being the one I enjoy the least, I still love the film.

Avengers 2 in the Works (Article) - 5/10/2012 1:37:43 AM

Yeah, spiderhero, but I still worry about the whole 2012 thing. Not because I think the world is going to end or anything, but because people are stupid and I just know there is going to be an incease in violent crimes and the like the closer we get to December because of the whole Mayan debacle.

Mania Review: The Raven (Article) - 4/30/2012 2:31:59 PM

All I know is that the movie isn't doing too hot on RT or Metacritic and its weekend box office was only good enough for 7th place.

Bruce Willis GI Joe Poster (Article) - 4/20/2012 12:03:24 AM

BRUCE WILLIS as IAN FLEMING'S JAMES BOND 007 in...

Avengers Head Count Trailer (Article) - 4/1/2012 10:16:54 PM

@alienstatue Half-human, half-god is one of the definitions yeah, but it also means "a person with outstanding or godlike attributes" and since Thor in the cinematic universe isn't a god, it works.

84th Academy Award Nominations (Article) - 1/25/2012 7:20:42 PM

You'd all like MSN's article on Oscar Snubs, where it says the person was not only glad they overlooked Tintin and Cars 2, but also that they were glad they nominated "Chico and Rita" and "A Cat in Paris" even though they haven't seen either of them.

More Avengers Details from Empire (Article) - 1/23/2012 4:24:41 PM

"Hulk think Hulk nice guy, but Hulk not photogenic..."

Mania Review: Contraband (Article) - 1/13/2012 2:49:38 AM

"who's left the life in favor of making sweet, sweet love to his Kate Beckinsale lookalike wife"

Probably the smartest decision to ever be made in the history of mankind.

2011 National Film Registry List (Article) - 12/28/2011 1:32:39 PM

I'm still saddened Ghostbusters is not on the list, which it most likely never will be.

More SUPERMAN Pics from Vancouver (Article) - 10/26/2011 1:33:38 PM

Or maybe it's just more convenient to load them into the rescue helicopter that was flying above than to fly them out individually.

KALONTHAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA