All kalonthar's Comments

<<  <  2 3 4 5

Scott Updates TOP GUN 2 (Article) - 10/26/2010 2:42:25 PM

I thought that was the american dream, violator.

Ask Mania: Our Favorite Halloween Movies (Article) - 10/24/2010 1:05:24 PM

I'm not sure I can actually pick a favorite, but it's really hard to not consider agreeing with Rob about The Thing. Of course, now that fatpantz mentions it, I have to consider In the Mouth of Madness as well, mainly because I love the ending. Probably the only negative ending I like.

Halloween Vs. Friday the 13th (Article) - 10/20/2010 2:11:57 PM

Michael might be able to take out human Jason, but Superzombie from parts 6 and up, I doubt it.

Neeson Becomes GREY (Article) - 9/7/2010 12:16:04 AM

I think the correct question is, "So it's THE EDGE, but with Zeus instead of Odin?"

AVATAR Dazzles Holmes (Article) - 12/27/2009 7:09:23 PM

Whoops, deleted the part about the point behind that being that Hollywood would be salivating over that extra money. Of course you have to take into account the budget of the 3d process.

AVATAR Dazzles Holmes (Article) - 12/27/2009 7:01:50 PM

I'm actually curious as to the 3d ticket sales. That's an extra $3-4 dollars per ticket. I mean hell, the difference between a film that makes $200 Million with 9 dollar ticket sales and a film that sells just as many tickets at $12 dollars a ticket makes an extra $66.6 Million. That's scary devil math right there.

Anyway, it's nice to see a couple of good films make some money.

8 Crazy Masters of the Universe Figures (Article) - 11/11/2009 10:34:10 PM

I still actually have moss man and snout spout in storage.

First TITANS Trailer Online (Article) - 11/11/2009 5:41:52 PM

I'm won't be convinced until I see a theatrical trailer over a teaser. Yeah, it looks cool, but I actually like to judge a film based on it's acting.

KALONTHAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA