All kalonthar's Comments

<<  <  2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New RIDDICK Concept Art, Update (Article) - 10/19/2011 12:07:28 AM

"One of many Necro-armor designs..."

Either that or they're secretly making a World of Warcraft movie about the Death Knights.

Help, Apes Defeat Remakes (Article) - 8/21/2011 11:29:57 PM

@keithdaniel maybe, but I also think it's because Conan isn't as big a draw as his fans hope.

Mania Review: Cowboys and Aliens (Article) - 7/29/2011 1:48:53 PM

44% on RT after 129 reviews. Not looking too good.

Top 10 Trailers from E3 (Article) - 6/11/2011 1:49:32 PM

I was obviously hiding under a rock because I completely missed the Halo 4 announcement. Can't wait for The Old Republic, but I'm honestly looking forward to Skyrim the most.

Scott Updates TOP GUN 2 (Article) - 10/26/2010 2:42:25 PM

I thought that was the american dream, violator.

Ask Mania: Our Favorite Halloween Movies (Article) - 10/24/2010 1:05:24 PM

I'm not sure I can actually pick a favorite, but it's really hard to not consider agreeing with Rob about The Thing. Of course, now that fatpantz mentions it, I have to consider In the Mouth of Madness as well, mainly because I love the ending. Probably the only negative ending I like.

Halloween Vs. Friday the 13th (Article) - 10/20/2010 2:11:57 PM

Michael might be able to take out human Jason, but Superzombie from parts 6 and up, I doubt it.

Neeson Becomes GREY (Article) - 9/7/2010 12:16:04 AM

I think the correct question is, "So it's THE EDGE, but with Zeus instead of Odin?"

AVATAR Dazzles Holmes (Article) - 12/27/2009 7:09:23 PM

Whoops, deleted the part about the point behind that being that Hollywood would be salivating over that extra money. Of course you have to take into account the budget of the 3d process.

AVATAR Dazzles Holmes (Article) - 12/27/2009 7:01:50 PM

I'm actually curious as to the 3d ticket sales. That's an extra $3-4 dollars per ticket. I mean hell, the difference between a film that makes $200 Million with 9 dollar ticket sales and a film that sells just as many tickets at $12 dollars a ticket makes an extra $66.6 Million. That's scary devil math right there.

Anyway, it's nice to see a couple of good films make some money.

KALONTHAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA