All karas1's Comments

Showing items 2,901 - 2,910 of 3,095

Book Buzz: The Living Dead Crawls Your Way (Article) - 9/27/2008 7:05:03 AM

It all depends on your definition of Paradise.

KNIGHT RIDER: A Knight in Shining Armor (Article) - 9/27/2008 4:32:35 AM

Hey! I liked Time Trax.

FRINGE: The Ghost Network (Article) - 9/27/2008 4:16:11 AM

Everybody is being way to critical. It was only episode 3. They are still setting things up. Give it a chance to grow a little. I like the Doctor and his son but we need to know more about them. I think Olivia needs a lot more character development. I hope we shine a little light on Astrid. But we have time. If there is no development of Olivia's character by the end of the season I'll be worried but for now I think the show is progressing nicely.

EUREKA: From Fear to Eternity (Article) - 9/25/2008 4:29:36 AM

I liked it.<BR itxtvisited="1" /><BR itxtvisited="1" />I guess I don't find Lexxi as annoying as you do. But I do wonder. Non geniuses aren't encouraged to live there. There was an episode where a woman stated that if she lost her job at Global Dynamics, she and her family would have to leave Eureka. So why do they let Lexxi stay?<BR itxtvisited="1" /><BR itxtvisited="1" />As for Sheriff Carter, he was in a hury and trying to sneak around. A Hazmat suit would have looked pretty obvious. Besides, a large number of people had been down in the bunker and Zoe was the only one affected (and maybe Allison, but Carter didn't know that).<BR itxtvisited="1" /><BR itxtvisited="1" />I do look forward to the Jo/Zane romance. They make a cute couple. Though I did think her calling him a coward after his constantly risking his life to save the town was a little harsh...<BR itxtvisited="1" /> And I'm a woman who loves ths show. I'd think it's light, comic nature would make it a natural with the female demographic. But what do I know?

Comicscape: Saving Superman's House (Article) - 9/25/2008 4:15:45 AM

It sounds like these people have been descent towards visitors, giving them tours of the house and allowing a shrine to be erected on their property. Imagine if complete strangers showed up on a regular basis and wanted to tour your home because somebody fameous had lived there at one time. How would YOU react? Besides, helping some down and out senior citizens on a fixed income to make necessary repairs to their house sounds like a good thing to me. Donating money to this cause and to the people of New Orleans isn't an either/or situation. Money can be raised for both causes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/23/2008 10:15:35 AM

I am a chick. Dean IS that hot! Hey, if you guys can rate all the actress on the show on a hotness scale, why can't we gals have something to oggle too. Let's have more Dean! In skimpy clothing...

DVD Review of Supernatural Season 3 (Article) - 9/23/2008 4:40:49 AM

Freddy Kruger may be scary, but he can't blend in with the native population very well. I think the point is, you can't tell who is a demon and who isn't. They posess regular folks and someone you know well, a friend, coworker or family member could be posessed and work evil on you before you realized the person had changed. That's a different brand of scary than serial killers with masks and meat cleavers. And one that's more effective to me (your milage may vary).

TV Wasteland: The Good Times Will Come to an End (Article) - 9/23/2008 4:30:09 AM

Just because it's cancelled doesn't mean that SGA has to be dissed by this site. Cancelling the show so they can make DVD movies is not the way I want it to go, but it's not the same as it going away alltogether. Surface was good but Threshold was better. And it was the first of that season's crop of Scifi shows to go. There is no justice. Zach joining up with the serial killer didn't make ANY sense. If Zach had been truely convinced that people that belonged to secret societies were a danger to society he might have been convinced to murder them. But cannibalism? Making statues out of his victims' skelletons? That's a crazy place Zach wouldn't have gone to.

TV Wasteland: The Good Times Will Come to an End (Article) - 9/22/2008 4:21:57 AM

Yeah, and this episode of SGA is the mid season finale. Don't dis my Atlantis!

TV Wasteland: Everybody's on the FRINGE (Article) - 9/16/2008 3:43:59 AM

Funny thing about Smallville. When it's good it's very very good, but when it is bad it's dull as dust. Not much in between. Looking forward to the JLA reappearance this week.

KARAS1'S MANIACAL PERSONA