All karas1's Comments

Showing items 3,001 - 3,010 of 3,095

RUSH HOUR 3 Kicks the Competition (Article) - 8/14/2007 7:54:31 AM

Well, I thought Michelle Pfiffer did an outstanding job and Robert DeNeiro was wonderful. i also t hought Charlie Cox did a great job as Tristan. I was less impressed with Claire Danes but she was ok. Why wouldn't anybody want to see a film with Michelle Pfiffer and Robert DeNiro in it? I saw it on Sunday and the theater was mostly empty. But the weather was perfect. I just thought that parents were taking their kids to amusement parks instead of the movies.

Next HIGHLANDER Direct to Tv (Article) - 8/10/2007 8:03:57 AM

Unfortunately The Dresden Files is history. I heard that the actor got cast in a new series. Even if they wanted to bring it back he probably wouldn't be free to do it. As for this movie, if it has Methos in it I'll probably check it out.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/31/2007 8:10:52 AM

I've got my old copy on VHS with the voice over. Watched it the other day. It's STILL one of my favorite movies ever. And Harrison Ford looks like a baby. We're all getting old.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/27/2007 3:23:39 PM

Was Ally's son adopted? Not to be politically incorrect or anything but he's African American and very dark skinned and she's white. If he's adopted it's entirely possible that she adopted him and Stark didn't.

Official Cast for WATCHMEN (Article) - 7/27/2007 2:23:38 PM

gauleyboy, happy to have helped. :-) At the very end when he faces off with Dr Manhattan, Veidt has a line about how he dreams about the black pirate ship and isn't quite sure what that means...

Official Cast for WATCHMEN (Article) - 7/26/2007 3:45:25 PM

The Watchmen is a wonderful book. It's a mystery and anybody who hasn't read it yet should. I too wonder if any mere movie can contain all the important material in this book. Surely the whole bit with the comic book about the pirate attack and how the sailor's soul was dammed and how that echoed the personal journay of Adrian Veidt would have to be jettisoned. I have no idea how it's meaning would be portrayed on screen.

Who Wants to Watch a Wannabe Hero? (Article) - 7/25/2007 10:36:56 AM

Yeah, Martha is cool.

News and Notes Before the Storm (Article) - 7/25/2007 9:42:50 AM

Speak O/T Devil #1 (Of 6) $3.50 Ben: Kurt and his gothy DJ crew are all over this. Kurt: I hope you arenâ??t insinuating that weâ??re all Satanists. The things we worship are far older and far more terrible than Old Scratch. Oh oh, watch out! We've got a Cthulhu worshipper in the house!

Who Wants to Watch a Wannabe Hero? (Article) - 7/23/2007 7:53:25 AM

Yeah, Who Wants To Be A Superhero was fun. It wasn't about power (none of the contestants really had any) but about strength of character. Would you throw away your chance to win to help a lost child? Are you honorable and supportive in your dealings with your fellow contestants? Are you truthful and honest? These are the qualities Stan Lee was looking for. In a genre that glorifies back stabbing, lying and cheating, Who Wants To Be A Superhero was a breath of fresh air as any hint of dishonesty was grounds for elimination. The contestants were geeky but good hearted and funny in a mostly laugh with you, not at you way. And who can forget Tyveculous in the awful new costume provided by Stan? He pretended to love it when he obviously hated it (and who wouldn't?) and almost got himself eliminated for lying.

Reading Comics on the Phone or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Clickwheel (Article) - 7/21/2007 11:32:41 AM

Congrats on the baby Ben. I'm glad he and his mother are healthy and doing well. May all three of you, and any other family members you have, enjoy good health and hapiness together.

KARAS1'S MANIACAL PERSONA