All karas1's Comments

Showing items 3,001 - 3,010 of 3,099

SUPER FRIENDS: The Legendary Super Powers Show (Article) - 9/3/2007 1:32:42 PM

Ah, but were the Wonder Twins in it?

HALLOWEEN Slashes Labor Day Record (Article) - 9/3/2007 1:28:27 PM

Yeah, I really liked Stardust. I wouldn't pay money to see Balls Of Fury and I'd probably pay you money to NOT see Halloween.

Digital Distractions (Article) - 8/27/2007 7:48:47 AM

Actually, there is no Dr Who this week. It is a holiday weekend and there is a SG-1 marathon on in that timeslot. Flash Gordon WILL be on but they are replaying the same ep they showed last week, not showing the new episode you listed. Both Dr Who - Family Of Blood and Flash Gordon - Assasin will be shown on 9/8.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/23/2007 8:05:46 AM

I don't suppose it occurred to you to return the second set that was sent to you accidntally due to a shipping problem. But it would have been nice if you did. Yeah, season 7 of Buffy was pretty disappointing.

RUSH HOUR 3 Kicks the Competition (Article) - 8/14/2007 7:54:31 AM

Well, I thought Michelle Pfiffer did an outstanding job and Robert DeNeiro was wonderful. i also t hought Charlie Cox did a great job as Tristan. I was less impressed with Claire Danes but she was ok. Why wouldn't anybody want to see a film with Michelle Pfiffer and Robert DeNiro in it? I saw it on Sunday and the theater was mostly empty. But the weather was perfect. I just thought that parents were taking their kids to amusement parks instead of the movies.

Next HIGHLANDER Direct to Tv (Article) - 8/10/2007 8:03:57 AM

Unfortunately The Dresden Files is history. I heard that the actor got cast in a new series. Even if they wanted to bring it back he probably wouldn't be free to do it. As for this movie, if it has Methos in it I'll probably check it out.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/31/2007 8:10:52 AM

I've got my old copy on VHS with the voice over. Watched it the other day. It's STILL one of my favorite movies ever. And Harrison Ford looks like a baby. We're all getting old.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/27/2007 3:23:39 PM

Was Ally's son adopted? Not to be politically incorrect or anything but he's African American and very dark skinned and she's white. If he's adopted it's entirely possible that she adopted him and Stark didn't.

Official Cast for WATCHMEN (Article) - 7/27/2007 2:23:38 PM

gauleyboy, happy to have helped. :-) At the very end when he faces off with Dr Manhattan, Veidt has a line about how he dreams about the black pirate ship and isn't quite sure what that means...

Official Cast for WATCHMEN (Article) - 7/26/2007 3:45:25 PM

The Watchmen is a wonderful book. It's a mystery and anybody who hasn't read it yet should. I too wonder if any mere movie can contain all the important material in this book. Surely the whole bit with the comic book about the pirate attack and how the sailor's soul was dammed and how that echoed the personal journay of Adrian Veidt would have to be jettisoned. I have no idea how it's meaning would be portrayed on screen.

KARAS1'S MANIACAL PERSONA