All killerville's Comments

LOST End Series Finale Review (Article) - 5/24/2010 11:23:43 AM

Ben, like Moses, never got to enter the promised land because he lost faith at one point.

LOST End Series Finale Review (Article) - 5/24/2010 11:08:44 AM

@ Monkeyfoot 5/24/2010 10:54:16 AM

"I would have really liked to have had more of an explanation for the light. What was it? Why was it there? Why did it attract both good and bad people? Why did it need a guaradian?"

Ive heard this complaint several times so far (the first time being from my wife).

To this I have a 1 word response... Midi-chlorians.

think about that for a second. Did knowing that the force was propigated by enlightened microorganisms improve that bit of mythos for you? Because for me at least, all it did was suck the life and attraction out of the most enduring fictional mystery of my childhood.

11 Lost Series Finale Questions (Article) - 5/21/2010 10:19:45 AM

There's gonna be an "answers disc" included in the Season 6 DVD boxed set that will address some of these lingering, naggy questions.

Some people have expressed frustration, but I think its pretty cool. Link to the article below:

Which Marvel Character will Terrence Howard Play Next? (Article) - 5/20/2010 1:35:30 PM

Michael Jai White should be Luke Cage period.

Check out Black Dynamite.

30 Summer Movies Preview: Will Summer Suck? (Article) - 5/17/2010 1:00:41 PM

Alex Jones' website? Honestly bigiff, take a little vitual stroll thru the comments threads of any of the atrticles on that site. These are the people with whom you are aligning yourself. Does that make you proud?

This is what I was saying earlier in this thread about "MSM" vs fringe media. Alex Jones is nuttier than squirrel shit and I put less stock in what he has to say than either kieth olbermann or bill oreilly.

30 Summer Movies Preview: Will Summer Suck? (Article) - 5/12/2010 12:56:59 PM

I just read up on Micmacs...Sounds really cool. Juenet is one of my five favorites.

30 Summer Movies Preview: Will Summer Suck? (Article) - 5/12/2010 12:44:36 PM

You didnt broach it, poney...You responded.

Anyways, youre right.

Farrell Joins FRIGHT NIGHT (Article) - 5/12/2010 12:24:15 PM

krathwardroid:

Just foolin around (they DO bear a physical resemblance)...Like them both very much.

30 Summer Movies Preview: Will Summer Suck? (Article) - 5/12/2010 12:20:34 PM

Nothing like taking a light hearted article about summer movies and turning it into a vehicle for a jingoistic, xenophobic rant.

And MSM? Really dude? Thats the most ridiculous phrase Ive ever heard. If it isnt Mainstream media, its fringe media and the fringes are where the loonies hang out. And all the people who use that phrase like your becks and hannitys and savages and all those tools at fox news? All part of the mainstream media that they deride.

RR is clearly a lib whos views I agree with. He makes awesome movies that I have thoroughly enjoyed thru the years.

Clint Eastwood is a conservative republican whos views I disdain. He makes awesome movies that I have thoroughly enjoyed thru the years.

cromulentcat, you go twice for eaglemaniac and Ill go twice for bigiff.

Farrell Joins FRIGHT NIGHT (Article) - 5/11/2010 7:32:46 AM

aren't Ray Winstone and Brenden Gleeson the same guy?

KILLERVILLE'S MANIACAL PERSONA