All killerville's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

BREAKING DAWN Director Found (Article) - 4/8/2010 3:35:56 PM

Or if they were all irreconsilabaly ugly. That would draw me in! if they all looked like Kurt Barlow in the original Salems Lot and Bella had like a huge hump in her back and all the wolves had fleas that would bite people and turn them into were-fleas.

But, alas, its a bunch of beautiful teens being sad. What a waste...a Nicholas Sparks novel with tepid, watered down "vampires."

Yes, Im very wrong for disliking it.

BREAKING DAWN Director Found (Article) - 4/8/2010 3:27:13 PM

I would be more amenable to Twilight if it had, like, zombies and robots...And significantly fewer longing stares, dig?

Due respect to the Twilight apologists, but you guys are becoming fervent to the point of obnoxiousness. If you like it, coolies...but dont get mad because others don't. I don't hate on it because its "the thing to hate" right now...I dont like it because A) Vampires are lame and B) love stories bore the brakes off of me.

Every pop culture phenomenon has detractors. When I meet someone who says they don't like Lost I feel something between pity and revulsion, so I dig where you guys are coming from. But dont get defensive and feel like your taste has been insulted because some (super awesome) dick in a comments thread says that A) Vampires are lame and B) love stories bore the brakes off of me...i mean, him...or them.

Paramount Options WONDLA (Article) - 3/26/2010 10:58:29 AM

LOL, fft...You beat me to it! I was gonna ask, "to what is her home attached?"

10 Memorable Performances by Athletes in Films (Article) - 3/26/2010 10:12:41 AM

And Holy Sh!t We ALL forgot about John Matuszak...I Fukking LOVED that guy! Ice Pirates and Goonies? Come on, thats gotta be worth an honorable mention!!!

10 Memorable Performances by Athletes in Films (Article) - 3/26/2010 9:58:09 AM

It wasnt genre, and it wasnt very good as a whole, but LT kicked a$$ in Any Given Sunday.

Also, good LT cameo in The Waterboy.

Hot Tub Time Machine Review (Article) - 3/26/2010 9:49:00 AM

Also did a good job in Zac and Miri I thought, isgrimner

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 7:23:28 AM

And, I have to echo jedi and say that Lost is tops.

In fact, Ill go one further and say that not only is Lost the best show on TV, its the best show to have EVER been on TV.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 7:19:31 AM

JJ Abrams is a more complete, engaging and visually dynamic storyteller than Gene Roddenberry ever was. Also he's a snappier dresser and, from what Ive heard, has a better sense of humor.

Also, He's a better poker player.

And, a better golfer.

And, a more sensative lover.

And he has more well rounded taste in music.

Mrs Gene Roddenberry had never had "her phasers set to stun" until she met JJ Abrams.

Spock was rote and static as written by Roddenberry....a study in ho-hum characterization. As written by Abrams, I give a sh!t about Spock.

Just to summarize, Abrams is a bright shining beacon of light to which alll science fiction filmmakers should aspire. Gene Roddenberry was a punk.

Lost Recon Review (Article) - 3/18/2010 1:52:02 PM

I can absolutely agree w/ "works for some and not for others."  I mean, thats simply an arguement over taste.

What I took umbrage with was the notion that these jokes shouldn't be made or have no place here. Was that just my perception of your comments? If so, I apologize...

Here's a link for you, though, in case your not. Plus I think that Lost questions faith with fairly direct biblical references all the time. All the more reason for you to read the link below:

Either the bible is above reproach or it aint. I fall into the aint category and thusly find humor in a statement that places biblical characters and b!tch t!ts in the same sentence.

Lost Recon Review (Article) - 3/18/2010 11:01:36 AM

I don't mean that t be offensive, BTW, when I said your personal religious document and all...I even appreciate your stand on principal...I just really Really disagree (unless Mania solicits all users for a list of topics that are offensive)

KILLERVILLE'S MANIACAL PERSONA