All kinetoscope's Comments

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Teaser (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:22:24 AM

Fun show. We really enjoy it.

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Teaser (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:12:03 AM

Fun show. We really enjoy it.

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 8/31/2014 6:56:12 PM

Samson - Great call. He has the face and eyes for Shazam. The Rock is Black Adam no doubt.

Star Wars Rebels Sneak Peek - Save the Wookies (Article) - 8/31/2014 12:10:45 AM

Chewy? HHmmmm

Underworld Franchise to Reboot?! (Article) - 8/28/2014 10:19:21 PM

That sucks. I want a couple more in this series. A reboot would have to really impress me to get me to watch.

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/16/2014 5:14:35 PM

The original clocks in at 2:05. My personal edition clocks in at 2:29. I wonder if/when they will release a version with all deleted footage (Luke & Tredwell, Tosche Station, Luke & Biggs, Vader and Chief Bast, The search for R2D2, extended Cantina scene {Jenny, more Tropers, big monster}, extened scene where somone from the bar comes out to get the Tropers, Luke & Biggs 2 - capatian says he met Luke's father, nonchalant

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/15/2014 1:34:18 PM

I could see Luke retreating to train some new Jedi. But I can't see him hiding or being captured.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/15/2014 12:41:53 PM

I dig it. I can go two thumbs up. I want to see more and yet... I don't want to see to much. I DON'T KNOW!

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/12/2014 11:41:42 PM

It could also be a driod hand... I don't see it just being Luke's as an only option.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/10/2014 12:13:12 AM

The books were good. Cage could carry this, the trailer is enough for me to go see it.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA