All kinetoscope's Comments

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/16/2014 11:33:57 AM

Civil War is coming. Crossbones was set up already, Dr Faustus on Agents of SHIELD. This will be Epic.

Gotham Gets 6 More Episodes (Article) - 10/13/2014 5:29:03 PM

I am enjoying tonights episode. The whole series is off to a decent start.

THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER Trailer (Article) - 10/13/2014 5:27:38 PM

LOL all of above. I watched, scanned the 4th Mummy movie... brutal! The film just looked terrible. The idea was bad, everything about it was bad.

This looks... better than Mummy Resurected, but there are few that could be worse. 8 movies now in this franchine... crazy.

Gotham: The Balloonman Review (Article) - 10/11/2014 7:48:47 AM

I like the show. I don't mind the campy. It's a show based off of comic book characters. I don't want Blue Bloods or another cop show. I hope that they keep a different feel. I am sick of every comic movie or show wanting to be darker. Screw the darker. I wish some show would break from that dark trend.

Iron Man 4 is Coming with RDJ! (Article) - 10/9/2014 9:32:26 AM

It is alllllll about the money. Look at his pre Iron Man pay days. This is all about getting him a bigger pay day and why not? He is Tony Stark. Marvel has a golden goose, one way to screw it up would be to not pay their big actors who make the money. Give RD 50 Million and his IM4 will make them over 1 Billion. They math is very clear.

BLACK BUTLER Trailer (Article) - 10/9/2014 9:27:45 AM

Saw parts of this a couple of months ago, but it did not have English subs. It had a very cool look and feel to it. My son is very into this series and I am sure we will be checking it out.

Daredevil TV Series Official Logo Revealed (Article) - 10/4/2014 6:16:19 AM

The logo is cool, but when is the release date?

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 10/3/2014 11:37:20 AM

I think they will make Howard Stark the full out playboy that they don't have time to portray Tony as in the films. I think he will be the opposite of a shut in, he will be all the way out there.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THRONE OF ATLANTIS Trailer (Article) - 10/1/2014 12:51:47 PM

Animation is different, but I have enjoyed the past 10 years of DC Justice Legue movies. I hope they keep cranking them out. Or give us a good animated TV series.

Marvel's Avengers Assemble Season Premiere Clip (Article) - 9/26/2014 10:02:05 AM

My 6 year old daughter loves this show. I enjoy watching it with her. I hope the series runs a long time. I think it's great when my 14 year old son and I are asking her questions about the Marvel Universe. It cracks me up.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA