All kinetoscope's Comments

Robin's Parents Story for Gotham (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:18:28 PM

I have really enjoyed this show, and I think this past episode was the best so far. Bruce and Cat on the run was a great show. For all those that like to complain... bugger off.

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 8:10:38 AM

I am still not a Singer fan. X-Men First Class was the movie that I always wanted an X-Men movie to be. The tone and the story telling were by far the best of the 7 X movies.  Vaughn had the best vision for this series and it's very sad that he is no longer the director.

DANIEL BRUHL in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Article) - 11/16/2014 1:05:25 PM

He will be Spiderman.

Exodus: Gods & Kings Final Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 5:49:45 AM

Yes, Easter is found in the story of Moses. During the plagues the put the blood of the lamb on their door posts. Jesus was the Lamb to bleed for those who believe in him. The old Ten Commandment movie has been a long time running event for some to watch at Easter.

All that being said, I really enjoyed Gladiator and this looks like it fits in that type of movie. Bring it on.

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/11/2014 7:45:54 AM

I will agree that DC is taking a throw it all out there approach to their films. Marvel took years and many films to make the Avengers assemble. I am excited to DC step up, but not at the expense of a good storyline that doesn't seem to rushed or watered down.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/7/2014 7:33:29 AM

I am very curious to see how much of the non cannon material they will bring in. The Clone Wars as well as the sequel trilogy added stuff from the expanded universe and it was great to see what they used. I will be sad to see the entire EU blown up after reading about 100 books. It's kinda like what they did to Dallas back in the day.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:29:02 PM

Jurasic Shark Tank Jump - might have been better

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 - Casting Announcements (Article) - 11/5/2014 10:02:09 AM

Give me more, the first was a good treat. No real magic was used.

The Flash: Going Rogue Review (Article) - 10/30/2014 10:20:31 AM

I am really enjoying the fun, youthfulness of the show as it is different from Arrow. I didn't like that twice Captain Cold walked away when he had superior fire power.

New Agent Carter TV Spot (Article) - 10/30/2014 10:18:32 AM

It is cliche, but, it works for this very male heavy super universe. She is gorgeous. Big fan of the old school look to the show. I will be watching all 8 parts and I will be hopeful for a season 2.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA