All kinetoscope's Comments

Mania Review: Lucy (Article) - 7/30/2014 11:59:50 PM

I really enjoyed this film. Story was really fun and the action was great. The end was different, mostly unexpected. Thumbs up.

GOTHAM - MOVIE TRAILER (Article) - 7/30/2014 6:48:11 PM

Who is the guy in the black hood? Black Mask? Likely too early for him. still happy for this show.

3 NEW Star Wars Comics from Marvel (Article) - 7/29/2014 1:37:07 PM

Still kinda bumbed that they blew up the Expanded Universe.  That being said, I wonder how much they will keep from it. My fingers are crossed that Mara Jade has survived the cut.

FINAL Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/26/2014 12:25:30 PM

It is vision. That pic was posted a few days ago. Everyone that says that to many people will kill the Batman VS Superman movie, what about this one?

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 12:07:50 PM

Schwing! Indeed. If she is in a majority of the movie it would seem like she's getting cheated by not being in the title.

Ant-Man Comic-Con Poster (Article) - 7/24/2014 6:45:25 PM

@nemesis.... maybe he did...

GOTHAM Trailer: One Crime Will Unite Two Partners (Article) - 7/23/2014 1:18:15 PM

The Fish Mooney was classic. I agree, the nerds gotta let it go, other people have the controls sit back and enjoy or turn the channel. I thoght I made that comment about the Penquin taking her spot some day, maybe I never posted it, but it seems to line up. If you like the show keep coming back, same Gotham, same Gotham channel.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:00:59 AM

doublerdiner - married? that would be something else.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:44:34 AM

AMS2 for me felt like it lost touch with reality. In the sense that Foxx's character wasn't funny or real, he seemed like a fake. That hurt the movie for me. The rest was okay.

TRANS4 was fun, it was long and they blew up lots of stuff. It was a Summer movie and it seemed to work pretty good.

APES, I am looking forward to seeing this one...

Star Wars: Force for Change - An Update from J.J. Abrams (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:38:10 AM

It would be a nice surprise if they keep much of the EU story alive.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA