All kinetoscope's Comments

Cumberbatch in Classic Sherlock Holmes Garb! (Article) - 1/26/2015 10:05:47 AM

I have a feelling it will be a costume party or something. This is a great series.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/26/2015 10:00:08 AM

I think they look right.

I still like Vaughn way better than Singer. It's a shame Vaughn didn't stay on.

NEW Justice League: Throne of Atlantis CLIP (Article) - 1/26/2015 9:57:20 AM

I don't have issue using Shazam. Batman's voice does not sound right.

Gotham Renewed for Season 2 (Article) - 1/22/2015 7:51:34 AM

I have enjoyed the show (except for Fish), I think the show has grown and found direction. I am very glad to hear there will be a second season. My prediction is that in season 2, the Riddler becomes the main focus for the year.

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/22/2015 7:47:10 AM

More curious to know the plot of the film than who is in it.

Heroes for Captain America: Civil War (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:40:33 AM

The Civil War starts with the New Warriors all dying on that reality show. One of them is on SHIELD with another already having been announced.  I said this last month. I believe that CW will be set up on SHIELD and go from there. Why else would they put two New Warriors on this show? There are hundreds of other characters that they have to choose from. It opens up for 4-6 new superheroes and they could die on the show or in the movie, either way.

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:33:24 AM

Black Hat?? 70,000,000 budge and it made less than 4!  That is crazy... did anyone see it. Well... I guess not.

Batman Vs. Robin Voice Cast Announced (Article) - 1/15/2015 2:37:11 PM

AL!! Yes, what a fun casting decision. That is exciting.

Arrow: Season 3 Midseason Return Trailer (Article) - 1/15/2015 2:03:16 PM

Love this show. Keep it coming. I want to know what their team name will be? It can't be the Justice League. JLA?

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 6:54:43 AM

I would have liked to have watched Escape from Earth, I remember there being talk about a third movie. I would not be shocked to see them try to do a new trilogy. Escape from NY, Australia, and Earth would be fun choices.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA