All kinetoscope's Comments

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/16/2014 5:14:35 PM

The original clocks in at 2:05. My personal edition clocks in at 2:29. I wonder if/when they will release a version with all deleted footage (Luke & Tredwell, Tosche Station, Luke & Biggs, Vader and Chief Bast, The search for R2D2, extended Cantina scene {Jenny, more Tropers, big monster}, extened scene where somone from the bar comes out to get the Tropers, Luke & Biggs 2 - capatian says he met Luke's father, nonchalant

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/15/2014 1:34:18 PM

I could see Luke retreating to train some new Jedi. But I can't see him hiding or being captured.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/15/2014 12:41:53 PM

I dig it. I can go two thumbs up. I want to see more and yet... I don't want to see to much. I DON'T KNOW!

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/12/2014 11:41:42 PM

It could also be a driod hand... I don't see it just being Luke's as an only option.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/10/2014 12:13:12 AM

The books were good. Cage could carry this, the trailer is enough for me to go see it.

Mania Review: Lucy (Article) - 7/30/2014 11:59:50 PM

I really enjoyed this film. Story was really fun and the action was great. The end was different, mostly unexpected. Thumbs up.

GOTHAM - MOVIE TRAILER (Article) - 7/30/2014 6:48:11 PM

Who is the guy in the black hood? Black Mask? Likely too early for him. still happy for this show.

3 NEW Star Wars Comics from Marvel (Article) - 7/29/2014 1:37:07 PM

Still kinda bumbed that they blew up the Expanded Universe.  That being said, I wonder how much they will keep from it. My fingers are crossed that Mara Jade has survived the cut.

FINAL Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/26/2014 12:25:30 PM

It is vision. That pic was posted a few days ago. Everyone that says that to many people will kill the Batman VS Superman movie, what about this one?

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 12:07:50 PM

Schwing! Indeed. If she is in a majority of the movie it would seem like she's getting cheated by not being in the title.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA