All kinetoscope's Comments

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/19/2014 10:23:34 AM

Superheroes have become the current Vampire/Zombie fad. I am almost sad to see so many coming to the little screen. This will saturate the market, people will get bored and only a few will survive. But... I am hopeful that more will hit then miss.

Star Wars: Episode VII - HUNKA JUNK Video Clip (Article) - 9/18/2014 3:13:39 PM

NIce!

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 7:54:21 AM

WILDCAT - I think this would be a great character to have on the show. Young Bruce could get private boxing lessons after getting attacked by some bullies or maybe Wildcat could save him and then tell him to come hang out at his run down boxing ring.

HUGO STRANGE - This would only make sense to have him in the show, laying the ground work.

OTHERS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE: Ethan Bennett (later Clayface), Prank from the cartoon would be a fun character to bug Bruce.

NO: King Tut, Crazy Quilt, or Kite man.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/14/2014 6:27:46 PM

@DarthBob - Aqua was good and I would have really like to have watched more of that show. WW - was just bad.... bad.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/13/2014 3:23:52 PM

Gotham would have to really suck to not last a full season. From what I have viewed so far, I really like it.

Tean Titans? Could be good... could be crap.

But, I would really like to see it do well.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 7:27:35 AM

@monkeyfoot - I think there is no way that they will have a connection. They have said that Arrow and Flash have no connection to the DC movieverse, which I think is a shame. They could spend this year setting up some background on new characters to show up in MOS2.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 7:24:36 AM

I think this show can work if it is aimed more for younger kids - early teens.  We don't need another show/movie that is going to be darker. They need something to be lighter or they will all blend into the dark background together. I hope this isn't just like the others. I hope there is some humor to it. A show like Buffy had a darker tone but always had a really good sense of humor and made show light and fun.

Include: Robin/Nightwing, Raven, Hawk & Dove, Blue Bettle, Zachary Zatara.

Others to include: Beast Boy, Starfire, Wendy and Marvin, Static

Do not include: Red Arrow/Speedy (because of Arrow), Kid Flash/Flash/Impulse (because of Flash), Wonder Girl (because Wonder Woman is about to be part of the movies), Aqualad (if Aquaman will be part of the movies, if not he could be used), Cyborg (because he will be in the movies), Kyle Rayner (because GL should show up in the movies) Atom (because he will be on Arrow), Superboy (because of the Man of Steel), Miss Martin (because MMH should show up in the movies)

Arrow Season 3 Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2014 3:46:19 PM

Fantastic!! This looks like a great season. They didn't show Huntress or Firestorm. They've got a little JLA of their own forming if you include The Flash.

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Teaser (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:22:24 AM

Fun show. We really enjoy it.

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Teaser (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:12:03 AM

Fun show. We really enjoy it.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA