All kinetoscope's Comments

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/24/2014 7:31:57 AM

MAoS exsits in the Marvel Movie universe. Can these characters live in that universe? Maybe I have missed if this is possible.

Beastmaster Cast for Arrow (Article) - 12/16/2014 4:27:39 PM

interesting

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 7:33:13 PM

Garfield should be used, if they want to reboot they can do it after Cap 3. I believe it would be a waste not to use him for this, or to use Tobey.  When they do reboot, they can start all over.

The Flash: The Man in the Yellow Suit Review (Article) - 12/12/2014 7:27:24 AM

I disagree, I thought this episode was fantastic. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. Flash has done no wrong to this point.

Spider-Man for Captain America: Civil War?! (Article) - 12/10/2014 12:08:14 PM

I hope this happens. He needs to be in there.

The Flash - The Man In the Yellow Suit Clip (Article) - 12/10/2014 7:23:13 AM

Great, great episode. Reverse Flash is outstanding. The time traveling storyline is exciting. This show is wonderful. I actually sat last night and watched this live. I haven't watched a non sporting show live in years. Go FLASH!!

Mark Hamill Returns as The Trickster (Article) - 12/9/2014 10:45:56 AM

Wonderful news.  I am very happy with the Flash series. I remember all the critics (AKA - many that post here) saying this should would suck. Flash VS Arrow was outstanging and I can' wait to see more.

Mania Box Office Report: Mockingjay - Part 1 Threepeats (Article) - 12/7/2014 8:30:16 PM

Did anyone see The Pyramid? That blows me away how bad the money was. I am guessing it's at 80-100 million dollar budget? Was it as bad a The Mummy 4, which I skipped around but couldn't stomach to watch.

Jessica Jones is Krysten Ritter?! (Article) - 12/5/2014 5:51:06 PM

I like her. She's a good actress. I will be more interested in the show because she is in it.

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/5/2014 5:45:42 PM

Yes! Love him in everything he does. Wonderful news.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA