All kinetoscope's Comments

Ant-Man Comic-Con Poster (Article) - 7/24/2014 6:45:25 PM

@nemesis.... maybe he did...

GOTHAM Trailer: One Crime Will Unite Two Partners (Article) - 7/23/2014 1:18:15 PM

The Fish Mooney was classic. I agree, the nerds gotta let it go, other people have the controls sit back and enjoy or turn the channel. I thoght I made that comment about the Penquin taking her spot some day, maybe I never posted it, but it seems to line up. If you like the show keep coming back, same Gotham, same Gotham channel.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:00:59 AM

doublerdiner - married? that would be something else.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:44:34 AM

AMS2 for me felt like it lost touch with reality. In the sense that Foxx's character wasn't funny or real, he seemed like a fake. That hurt the movie for me. The rest was okay.

TRANS4 was fun, it was long and they blew up lots of stuff. It was a Summer movie and it seemed to work pretty good.

APES, I am looking forward to seeing this one...

Star Wars: Force for Change - An Update from J.J. Abrams (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:38:10 AM

It would be a nice surprise if they keep much of the EU story alive.

NEW Gotham Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 4:40:01 PM

Nothing has scared me about this show so far. I am looking forward to seeing more.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/16/2014 4:33:56 PM

Cap's outfist looks modern, but it looks a little over the top to me.

Quicksilver, I am thinking that is not the final outfit, maybe just something early in the movie.

Is War Machine visiting? Or is he the military embassador for the current crisis?

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/14/2014 12:42:27 PM

So far, DC has not doubled up on any characters from TV and Film. I would like to see them tied in. I also agree that MAOS, so far has not really crossed over into the flims or crossed over enough into the show.

With Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, The Atom, Firestorm showing up on TV, adding those to a movie that already has the big three and rumors of 4-5 more... that sounds a little busy to me.

I have a feeling that these will remain two seperate worlds. Or maybe one of them becomes Earth 2??

Firestorm Joins The Flash (Article) - 7/10/2014 5:48:43 AM

The pilot was good. The show isn't starting from scratch. Flash has some history on Arrow. Expanding the universe is going to be great to watch.

Star Wars Episode VII adds 2 New Cast Members (Article) - 7/8/2014 8:33:44 AM

Fun video on Pip. Glad I watched it.

KINETOSCOPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA