All kwsupes's Comments

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/3/2013 7:06:45 PM

I saw the movie today and thought it was good. Iron Man 3 was way better than part 2. It does feel like Lethal Weapon had a train wreck with the Marvel universe, but it worked. IM3 felt like it was unique in the Marvel Universe. I was a little disappointed that the Mandarin didn't turn out to be as big of threat, but Ben Kingsley was so hilarious in the role that I really didn't mind. Plus Guy Pearce was really great as well. The film overall was definitely a throwback to the 80s way of making movies and I thought that was cool. Overall I agree with Rob's review.

Second Full Trailer for PIRATES 4 (Article) - 3/21/2011 8:04:35 AM

Looks to be a vast improvement over World's End. I will check it out.

SUPERMAN'S Martha Kent Cast (Article) - 3/3/2011 3:09:49 AM

Solid choice. If Costner signs on that would be great. And as much as I love Viggo please no more Zod.

The Cape: Scales (Article) - 1/26/2011 8:01:12 AM

Man I am trying real hard to like this show. I feel like NBC needs to renew it because I believe it is one of those shows that would get better in its second season. I think as much as Farraday is still finding himself as the Cape, so also is the show trying to find its tone as well. Maybe in time something great will develop.

Chuck: Chuck Vs. The Gobbler (Article) - 1/26/2011 7:58:42 AM

Liked everything except Sarah doing a Baroness impression with the hair. I did not think that was necessary at all. If the producers wanted her to look different why not just go brown. The change was too drastic and kind of made the episode feel cheesy. I love Chuck it is my favorite show, but this one felt like a bit of misstep and I am now to the point that the Volkoff storyline is getting a little thin and i hope next week really is the end of that arc and the beginning of something new. Also nothing can kill John Casey, you hear me nothing. The prospect of Morgan being Casey's nurse could bring some awesome comedy to the table.

MATRIX Sequels Developing? (Article) - 1/25/2011 12:03:40 PM

good to know, they only made one good film and we don't need any more underachieving sequels two is enough.

New Battle: Los Angeles Trailer Hits (Article) - 1/12/2011 12:38:16 PM

I caught this trailer last night and honestly it doesn't look that bad. Eckhart is a solid actor and the effects look pretty cool. I will probably give this a chance. I like the look of the film and the more realistic approach to alien invasion.

SyFy Cancels Stargate Universe (Article) - 12/16/2010 8:37:04 PM

I really like SGU I hope they at least wrap up the storyline.

Favreau Quits IRON MAN 3 (Article) - 12/15/2010 7:46:51 AM

Whedon for IM3 would be fantastic. Joss is a great director and could handle the story well. If I were DC I would be backing up the Brinks truck today at Favreau's house and inviting him to direct his choice of films from their character stable. Flash would be great, but I bet he could handle Wonder Woman or how about Checkmate?

5 Ways Kershner Saved Star Wars (Article) - 12/8/2010 8:17:37 AM

It is sad because ROTS could have been a truly remarkable film like Empire had someone else directed it. As it is, it is not a bad film, definitely the strongest of the prequels, but had George stepped aside and let someone else direct it like he did with Kersh and Empire it could have been truly epic. You are correct we owe a lot to Kersh. Empire is fantastic, still the best Star Wars film to date. If George does decide to make one more trilogy I hope he will write the story, let someone else write the dialogue, and let guys like Neil Blokamp and Peter Jackson direct the films. Maybe Spielberg. Episode 1-3 illustrated that George is a great storyteller, but not a good director.

KWSUPES'S MANIACAL PERSONA