All lancedenier's Comments

TRON: Uprising Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/4/2011 12:31:16 PM

Beck?  Meh...

GREEN LANTERN Posters Hit (Article) - 3/1/2011 12:55:01 PM

OMG, you guys need to get over yourselves.  You've made up your minds that it's going to suck before it's even done.

Costner Joining SUPERMAN? (Article) - 2/22/2011 1:48:57 PM

I like it.  I've been a Costner fan for along time.  I've been entertained by all of his films, I can't think of one I didn't like.  Yeah, they're not all great but you can't hit a homerun everytime.  He'll make a perfect Pa Kent.

Jackson Confirms Nick Fury Cameos for Thor, Captain America Movies (Article) - 2/3/2011 9:53:45 AM

I'd be curious to see how they handle his appearance in Captain America, especially if it's during WWII.  The Army wasn't integrated until 1948, so will he be an enlisted man serving as a truck driver?  A Buffalo Soldier from the 92nd ID?  A Navy cook?  An unwitting lab rat who survives the Super Soldier Serum test trials?  Anything else will be cheesy...

Bucky Gets Dark Edge, Cap's Villains And Pics (Article) - 2/3/2011 6:21:48 AM

samurai1138...  One too many swirlies by the football team?

Stanton Updates JOHN CARTER (Article) - 2/1/2011 7:03:52 AM

Taylor Kitsch?  That name has to be made up.  One of the meanings for the German word kitsch is trash.  This dude is Taylor Trash...

Captain America Makes Empire Cover (Article) - 2/1/2011 6:55:30 AM

Right there with you Wise!

Cavill is the new SUPERMAN (Article) - 1/31/2011 7:58:29 AM

Cavill as Superman?  I wasn't convinced by the rumors a few years ago, and I can't say I'm much further along now.  He was good in The Tudors, I'm just not sure he's got the physique and the chops to pull off the part - to be both mild mannered and the Man of Tomorrow.

THOR left you teary eyed? Puhleeeze!  I don't want no emotional jibba jabba!  I want action, violence - an extra planar dust up!

Spidey looks a little better - but not much.

Looking forward to the Superbowl only for the commercials and movie spots.  The Steelers and the Packers can suck it.

B.P.R.D. Before HELLBOY 3? (Article) - 1/28/2011 8:42:50 AM

Real charming comments there fellas.  So if they disent, which they have every right to do, they should suffer the worst possible fate for practicing their right to free speech.  Have you risen above them or have you lowered yourself to their level?

Stewart, Mortensen for SNOW WHITE (Article) - 1/27/2011 1:38:35 PM

That's a negatory on the Kristen Stewart as Snow White.

Evil Queen (Charlize): "Mirror, who is the fairest in all the land?"

Mirror: "Duh!  You are.  This Snow White chick looks like a meth addict."

LANCEDENIER'S MANIACAL PERSONA