All larkcall's Comments

The Winter of '84: Dune (Article) - 12/15/2014 4:37:47 AM

This is a great movie.  They did an outstanding job showing the depth and history.  Given when it was made, it is quite amazing.

NEW Agent Carter Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/12/2014 6:57:27 AM

Looks like Carmen San Diego...

Jamie Lee Curtis for Scream Queens (Article) - 12/10/2014 4:43:18 AM

Yeah, that was 20 years ago...

First Look: AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER (Article) - 12/2/2014 5:19:33 AM

I gave up on comic books when the average price broke $4.

Doctor Who: Death in Heaven Review (Article) - 11/11/2014 4:04:10 AM

I thought part 1 was great.  Part to was ok...  Why do these always have to melt down into such drivel?  This episode was in a 1 hour 15 minute time slot on BBC America.  The last 15 minutes was just garbage.  Cut that out, and it was a good episode.  Anyone remember when the 4th doctor left Sarah Jane Smith.  Was it all bogged down in sap???  No!

Constantine: The Darkness Beneath Review (Article) - 11/3/2014 9:49:51 AM

I really liked the first episode.  I'll give the show another chance I think.

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 4:16:22 AM

The only problem I have with this show, which I truly enjoy, is a question as to how fast he actually is. They show the Flash moving around Iris so fast that for a couple of minutes she doesn't move, yet he is having a conversation with himself while circling her. However, when he confronts the villains he is overcome often quite easily in scenarios where, if he can move that fast, the villains should have no chance to react (or their reactions shouldn't matter).

Now I understand the whole suspension of disbelief thing, but I wish they would have some level of consistency.

Still... loving the show.

The Summer of '84: Dreamscape (Article) - 8/18/2014 4:11:32 AM

I thought this movie was really good.  Don't know how it stands up today, but it was a lot of fun back then.

First Look: STAR WARS REBELS - Tonight! (Article) - 8/5/2014 4:10:21 AM

So, when Disney buys Star Wars, we get The Emprire Strikes Aladdin??

Hasbro's 2014 Comic-Con Exclusives (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:37:31 AM

Is this a working version of the Infinity Gauntlet?

LARKCALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA