All larkcall's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Unrated Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 6/13/2013 9:41:37 AM

tj, actually, they did have cans.  Canning precedes aluminum by centuries.  Canning was done in clay pots before glass jars, which was before aluminum.

R.I.P.D. Extended TV Spot #1 (Article) - 5/21/2013 7:52:57 AM

I agree with Wiseguy.  It looks like it could be fun.  A bit MIBish, but takes itself even less seriously.

V/H/S/2: Official Red Band Trailer (Article) - 5/16/2013 10:20:12 AM

What's a VHS?

Sleepy Hollow TV Series for FOX (Article) - 5/10/2013 5:17:27 AM

Wow... this sounds terrible.  I don't get FOX.  They refuse to nurture great shows like Space: Above and Beyond and Firefly, but they pay money to back ideas for crap like this.

Doctor Who: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS Preview (Article) - 4/22/2013 9:19:03 AM

I actually haven't been overly impressed with Dr. Who in quite a while.

Man of Steel: Viral Message (Article) - 4/16/2013 6:07:10 AM

This is definitely a rework of Superman: EarthOne graphic novel.  Though General Zod takes the place of Tyrell.  This is not a bad thing.  Good story.

Brian K. Vaughns: The Private Eye (Article) - 3/21/2013 5:22:31 AM

I started using stone and chisel as a medium Caveman.  But I can't find the save button, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose my document after 2500 years of erosion.

Godzilla Begins! (Article) - 3/19/2013 4:47:00 AM

The thing that I'm happy about is that when the US makes a Godzilla movie it sparks Toho to make new ones in Japan... and they are usually better.

4 Jurassic Park 3D TV Spots (Article) - 3/15/2013 11:35:42 AM

Has anyone not seen this movie?  What is the point of putting up spots?

In The Flesh PSAs #2 and #3 (Article) - 3/14/2013 8:39:32 AM

Don't know about the show yet, but these spots are great!

LARKCALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA