All larkcall's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

THE WIND RISES - English Language Cast (Article) - 12/19/2013 4:57:39 AM

Yeah, I have to agree JacenBlade.  Disney has done a good job bringing some of Hayao Miyazaki’s films to our screens.

Star Wars in 2015 - Disney Holds Firm (Article) - 10/31/2013 12:02:43 PM

Not me.  They did the same thing with Star Trek 5, and that turned out fine!

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special 3D Screening Events (Article) - 10/24/2013 11:32:15 AM

Yes, Overkill...

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 9:12:30 AM

I believe they will deal with the 12 incarnations in the 50th anniversary.  *SPOILERS*

I think they are saying there was a "forgotten" incarnation between 8 and 9, which makes the current one 12 instead of 11.

Summer Glau for Arrow Season 2 (Article) - 7/12/2013 5:31:55 AM

@trollman

A bunch of those were FOX, and FOX has always dumped great shows.  It is a testament to her that she was on these shows, and FOX simply validated her awesomeness by cancelling the show.

WOLVERINE: Official Movie Clip #3 (Article) - 7/12/2013 5:26:08 AM

Haven't been thrilled about this upcoming movie, but that was pretty cool actually.

Top 5 Kaiju Throwdowns (Article) - 7/11/2013 9:36:09 AM

>>>shac2846

Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidora - Giant Monsters all Out Attack was good.  Final Wars was great, but a bit different.  It kind of combined Godzilla movies with Power Ranger type action.  It was a fun movie though.

Top 10 Superman Cartoon Episodes (Article) - 6/14/2013 5:39:43 AM

I think you have some of the episode titles wrong.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Unrated Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 6/13/2013 9:41:37 AM

tj, actually, they did have cans.  Canning precedes aluminum by centuries.  Canning was done in clay pots before glass jars, which was before aluminum.

R.I.P.D. Extended TV Spot #1 (Article) - 5/21/2013 7:52:57 AM

I agree with Wiseguy.  It looks like it could be fun.  A bit MIBish, but takes itself even less seriously.

LARKCALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA