All larkcall's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 9:12:30 AM

I believe they will deal with the 12 incarnations in the 50th anniversary.  *SPOILERS*

I think they are saying there was a "forgotten" incarnation between 8 and 9, which makes the current one 12 instead of 11.

Summer Glau for Arrow Season 2 (Article) - 7/12/2013 5:31:55 AM

@trollman

A bunch of those were FOX, and FOX has always dumped great shows.  It is a testament to her that she was on these shows, and FOX simply validated her awesomeness by cancelling the show.

WOLVERINE: Official Movie Clip #3 (Article) - 7/12/2013 5:26:08 AM

Haven't been thrilled about this upcoming movie, but that was pretty cool actually.

Top 5 Kaiju Throwdowns (Article) - 7/11/2013 9:36:09 AM

>>>shac2846

Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidora - Giant Monsters all Out Attack was good.  Final Wars was great, but a bit different.  It kind of combined Godzilla movies with Power Ranger type action.  It was a fun movie though.

Top 10 Superman Cartoon Episodes (Article) - 6/14/2013 5:39:43 AM

I think you have some of the episode titles wrong.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Unrated Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 6/13/2013 9:41:37 AM

tj, actually, they did have cans.  Canning precedes aluminum by centuries.  Canning was done in clay pots before glass jars, which was before aluminum.

R.I.P.D. Extended TV Spot #1 (Article) - 5/21/2013 7:52:57 AM

I agree with Wiseguy.  It looks like it could be fun.  A bit MIBish, but takes itself even less seriously.

V/H/S/2: Official Red Band Trailer (Article) - 5/16/2013 10:20:12 AM

What's a VHS?

Sleepy Hollow TV Series for FOX (Article) - 5/10/2013 5:17:27 AM

Wow... this sounds terrible.  I don't get FOX.  They refuse to nurture great shows like Space: Above and Beyond and Firefly, but they pay money to back ideas for crap like this.

Doctor Who: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS Preview (Article) - 4/22/2013 9:19:03 AM

I actually haven't been overly impressed with Dr. Who in quite a while.

LARKCALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA