All larkcall's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Doctor Who: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS Preview (Article) - 4/22/2013 9:19:03 AM

I actually haven't been overly impressed with Dr. Who in quite a while.

Man of Steel: Viral Message (Article) - 4/16/2013 6:07:10 AM

This is definitely a rework of Superman: EarthOne graphic novel.  Though General Zod takes the place of Tyrell.  This is not a bad thing.  Good story.

Brian K. Vaughns: The Private Eye (Article) - 3/21/2013 5:22:31 AM

I started using stone and chisel as a medium Caveman.  But I can't find the save button, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose my document after 2500 years of erosion.

Godzilla Begins! (Article) - 3/19/2013 4:47:00 AM

The thing that I'm happy about is that when the US makes a Godzilla movie it sparks Toho to make new ones in Japan... and they are usually better.

4 Jurassic Park 3D TV Spots (Article) - 3/15/2013 11:35:42 AM

Has anyone not seen this movie?  What is the point of putting up spots?

In The Flesh PSAs #2 and #3 (Article) - 3/14/2013 8:39:32 AM

Don't know about the show yet, but these spots are great!

Star Wars Big 3 Casting (Article) - 3/14/2013 7:59:58 AM

Can't wait to see Fisher in that slave outfit again!

Olympus Has Fallen Official Trailer (Article) - 1/22/2013 12:37:17 PM

Sounds like Under Seige 3!  Someone call Steven Seagal!

Doctor Who: The Snowmen Christmas Special Trailer (Article) - 12/13/2012 5:49:08 AM

As someone who has been watching for years upon years, I'm getting a little tired of the last bunch of seasons being about the doctor and companions.  Originally (and I mean for decades) it was about great stories that the doctor and companions fell into.  Now it is about the doctor and companions lives, and the stories are just a medium.

The Last Stand Final Trailer (Article) - 11/14/2012 4:45:13 AM

Didn't this guy use to have eyes?

LARKCALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA