All larkcall's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Lone Ranger Trailer and Poster (Article) - 10/3/2012 8:43:54 AM

This looks just as good as that western with Will Smith... great flick!

5 S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Characters (Article) - 10/2/2012 7:06:32 AM

This sounds almost like an American version of Torchwood, which would not necessarily be a bad thing.

10 Best Movie Assassins (Article) - 8/8/2012 4:39:15 AM

as·sas·sin noun \ə-ˈsa-sən\
Definition of ASSASSIN
1: a person who commits murder; especially : one who murders a politically important person either for hire or from fanatical motives

Sarah Conner... mother to the the potential savior of the human race. Politically important? I think so...

Fits the bill for me Caveman

And the fact that he failed isn't relevent.  Most assassins who are "the bad guy" fail... eventually...

Dark Knight Rises Clip - Selina's Interrogation (Article) - 7/13/2012 9:37:56 AM

Can someone please list the order to play these clips in to watch the whole movie?

Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection (Article) - 6/22/2012 8:27:18 AM

Where's The 39 Steps???  I'd buy it in a minute if it included that one.

Cameron to make only Avatar Films (Article) - 5/8/2012 10:20:56 AM

I don't know... I'm still a bit concerned about the continuation of this franchise.  Anyone else ready for Avatar:Reloaded and Avatar:Revolutions?

First Look: The Lizard (Article) - 5/3/2012 8:59:05 AM

Well, according to CrazyCEO it has to be better than that heaping pile of crap known as The Avengers...

Black Widow Avengers Featurette (Article) - 4/26/2012 5:31:47 AM

If you put all these featurets together in a certain order you can watch the whole movie!

Thief of Thieves to AMC (Article) - 4/11/2012 10:26:54 AM

Hey, how about Invincible??

Watch Avengers LIve Premiere (Article) - 4/10/2012 11:28:04 AM