All lazarus's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,000

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:32:21 PM

And with that I am outta here peoples. PEACE>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:31:49 PM

And then the thing that is real depressing, the Jaguars and Ebola. Both kill you slowly and painfully but the Jaguars are guaranteed to screw that up eventually. Have been selling my tickets this year and making a profit on them. Hopefully in the next month or so I will get my PS4. Looking forward to that really. Oh and I we hit 16000 comments, holy crap!!!! WOW. THAT IS AWESOME, I will try and come around more to be a pain in the ass. Like Darth's BF. :) Not Darth Bob, that other loser Darth. Where the hell is he anyway, his mom still owes me $20. :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:28:14 PM

So I  have been away because life has been keeping me busy, work has been a beast. Working on getting my house fixed up and been off doing shit. The whole Robin Williams death really sent me for a loop, serious depression and some soul searching. But I getting back on the train and getting moving again.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:26:22 PM

Saw John Wick with a sneak preview pass, it was pretty good. Reeves could really pull off Strange and he has the presence to do so. Channel some of that Neo abstractness, that kinda of distant but aware persona and that would work great. And of course he can say "I know Kung Fu".

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:24:35 PM

RDJ  to play Tony Stark for 4 more movies? That would be sweet if true and he would be stupid not to, I  mean it is like a hitting the lottery paycheck. That would be very cool. How is everyone?  Did Wiseguy ever get his orgasm from GOTG?  I know I did, saw it 5 times. Excellent movie.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:22:31 PM

Hola bitches. It's the LAZARUS  making an appearance. So why is DC  so freaking stupid? We have a Flash series that is hugely popular but NOPE, we are doing a seperate movie Flash. Dumb. Really Dumb.

The Greatest American Hero Gets New Pilot (Article) - 9/1/2014 5:19:08 PM

Okay I am genuinely excited by this if they do two things. 1 is have William Kat back on as the original and perhaps provide some advice to the new guy. 2 Give him a mask or something to disguise his appearance. KEEP  THE  SUIT  THE  SAME!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 8:40:47 AM

Hello is this chat on? What is slient and smells like worms?

Bird farts.

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/25/2014 8:32:12 AM

Paul Rudd is living down by the river, in a van, eating government cheese.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:01:13 PM

Violator I get what you mean, and yeah I wish everyone had that strength. But not everyone does. All I am saying is personally I won't condemn him or think less of him for taking his own life. I don't know what he was facing, dealing with or thinking or more importantly suffering through. It is easy to say someone is weak when you from the outside looking in. But unless you are there, inside his soul and mind, none of us know what he was really going through. I get the selfishness of it and agree on that point. It is selfish, but I guess I think of it in terms of a very painful terminal illness. If there was no cure would you want your love one to suffer? I wish I had an easy answer but I don't I just know the darkness sometimes gets the best of us.

LAZARUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA