All lazarus's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,012

Mania Review: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (Article) - 12/19/2014 2:17:07 PM

I  actually kinda cried a little at the end. The ending was pretty awesome, and man do I miss Robin. It was good to see him on the big screen again, ironic it was seeing him play a musuem peice brought to life since literally he is now gone and only brought to life by the big screen. RIP Robin.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 8:59:47 PM

Thanks for picking that up Rock, point still remains, if the studio would simply make TWO versions of the film and release them at the same time, it would rake in huge money. I mean they already do directors cut, extended versions and every other stupid thing. Be the first film to release the directors R rated cut.

Oh and you don't have to be such a FUCKING  DBAG about it, it was an honest mistake. MMMMKay? Thanks.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 6:15:27 AM

I  just watched the test footage again and gotta say, WOW, I almost pissed my pants again. That was so funny. If Marvel will get out of their own way and make two versions, R rated and PG -13 this will make money. Make one for the kiddies and then makle one for the adults. Woot. I personally can't wait. Crime's the disease, meet the cure! More like a topical onitment that reduces swelling!! Hi Tom!!!

New Peanuts Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2014 8:29:01 AM

As much as hope this is a hit, I  sadly predict the PC  crowd of today will see it as condoning bullying and picking on those stupidier than you are. But I  LOVE  ME  SOME  SNOOPY!!

Glen A. Larson Has Passed (Article) - 11/17/2014 12:29:48 PM

Anyone remember MANTIS? That was another one of his shows. I still love the Hoff in the original Knight Rider to this day. RIP you truly did shape this persons life.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/11/2014 10:57:04 AM

Soooo is thing on? Or am I on the Don't talk to him list now? Sad face.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:54:57 PM

Found some interesting leads about the SW flick. It appears Luke is going to have been in captivity with the Nightsisters of Dathomir. Han and Leia have to rescue him I guess. Who knows. Perhaps after Jedi he decided to seek out Force sensetives and got captured?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:44:31 PM

Wassup peoples. So just read an article and it appears that the producers of Arrow actually approached Liam Neeson about playing playing Ra Al Ghul on Arrow. He agreed but there was a scheduling conflict and they could not make it happen. That would have been EPIC.

Also being reported that Brandon Routh is talking with and considing moving his character into the Flash universe more and actually taking on his heroic alter ego The Atom. Good stuff coming from CW, too bad DC still has its head firmly shoved up it's ass.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 1:39:56 PM

Star Wars: The Quest for More Money.

Arrow: The Magician Review (Article) - 11/4/2014 3:14:50 PM

NO!!!  I did not give him one of my pits. I give one of my Lazarus spa treatments though. Our slogan is "It will bring you back from the dead."

LAZARUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA