All lazarus's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,039

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/4/2015 9:17:26 PM

90 GGL comments on the wall, no screw that. No way.

Come on lets get this to at least 19000 before we go down. Speaking of going down where is Darth at?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/22/2015 9:00:55 PM

No kidding. At least it seems we will have a meeting place for the time being. Anyway what is the word on the site?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/20/2015 10:04:28 PM

So any new word on the attempts to save the site?  Heck if the domain becomes available just give me all the code and I  will host the thing.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/18/2015 2:35:01 PM

So this guy here in Jax refused to serve on a jury because our courthouse no longer does weddings.

This was changed after the legalization of gay marriage in Florida. The clerks will issue a licence but be forced to perform a cermony. I hope they find him in contempt and throw him in jail .

If I pulled that because I am against abortion you know the news would raise a storm about it,.

Arrow: Canaries Review (Article) - 2/18/2015 2:21:34 PM

Anyone else annoyed with the Vertigo effec t from the show?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 10:11:00 AM

More interesting question who would win? Thor or Superman? ? Remember Thor is magic.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 10:09:31 AM

1. Supes vs Hulk has too many variables to just say Supes would win outright. Is the fight during day or night. Is it in close quarters or open spaces. Remember Supes is a solar battery and with out the sun to recharge his abilities the Hulk could eventually take out his biometric shield hwich is what keeps from from harm . Also depends on what Hulk, raging unthniking Hulk or Banner controlled Hulk. Raging hulk would be more dangerous because he literally has no limits to to his strength. remember Doomsday killed Superman that way. Just wore him out until his battery was depleted then killed him.

2. Peter Parker is Spidey, stop the pandering to minorities to get reader share. Peter os a white kid from queens.

3. Disney can suck my Lazarus staff for doing that to he EU. Some of the best stories ever done INCLUDING  the movies were in the EU.Give me some Thrawn and NJO  anyday.

4. I am partial to old tv,. It was corny, campy, and unrealistic but it was supposedto be. A-Team, Bionic Man, Knight Rider, to name a few. Really love the new shows though like Blacklist and Black Sails. If you have not seen it yet Constatine is REALLY  good.

Arrow: Canaries Review (Article) - 2/17/2015 11:36:25 AM

First off Tim, not to correct you sir, but Chase drinks a poison to kill himself. Not jumping from a window.

I  did not really like the whole Vertigo thing. To me they have COMPLETELY  screwed this up. Vertigo is not a drug dealer, he is a royal member of the Vlatava court and has a vertigo creating device that he wears over an eye. This destabilizes the equilibruim of the target making them unable to aim, balance or even stand up.

The representation of the drug in this show looks more like the Scarecrow's fear toxins. That is getting annoying. They should address it an correct it in the story in some form.

Second I am really tired of the Laurel Canary. BC knows martial arts and is one of the world's foremost experts on hand to hand combat second only to probably Batman, Shiva and Ras himself. this on going portrayal of her having a hard time handling basic thugs is screaming this chick needs training.

finally I am wanting to see them finally incorperate the Canary Scream instead of the devices. We have established the existance of Metas so some how transform her into a meta.

On a minor note. Anyone else notice how Arsenal uses his bow very little? I think they need to make combat a little more bow centric and show how they use the bow effectively in tight quarters. If you need examples watch Hawkeye from the Avengers.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/16/2015 3:11:52 PM

And BTW that theater was PACKED  with women seeing 50 shades.

My wife and I were joking there is going to a 50 Shades generation boom like the Katrina baby boom.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/16/2015 3:09:17 PM

Agreed Mill, I saw Kingsman this weekend and it was by far the best movie this year so far.

LAZARUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA