All lazarus's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,009

New Peanuts Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2014 8:29:01 AM

As much as hope this is a hit, I  sadly predict the PC  crowd of today will see it as condoning bullying and picking on those stupidier than you are. But I  LOVE  ME  SOME  SNOOPY!!

Glen A. Larson Has Passed (Article) - 11/17/2014 12:29:48 PM

Anyone remember MANTIS? That was another one of his shows. I still love the Hoff in the original Knight Rider to this day. RIP you truly did shape this persons life.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/11/2014 10:57:04 AM

Soooo is thing on? Or am I on the Don't talk to him list now? Sad face.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:54:57 PM

Found some interesting leads about the SW flick. It appears Luke is going to have been in captivity with the Nightsisters of Dathomir. Han and Leia have to rescue him I guess. Who knows. Perhaps after Jedi he decided to seek out Force sensetives and got captured?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:44:31 PM

Wassup peoples. So just read an article and it appears that the producers of Arrow actually approached Liam Neeson about playing playing Ra Al Ghul on Arrow. He agreed but there was a scheduling conflict and they could not make it happen. That would have been EPIC.

Also being reported that Brandon Routh is talking with and considing moving his character into the Flash universe more and actually taking on his heroic alter ego The Atom. Good stuff coming from CW, too bad DC still has its head firmly shoved up it's ass.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 1:39:56 PM

Star Wars: The Quest for More Money.

Arrow: The Magician Review (Article) - 11/4/2014 3:14:50 PM

NO!!!  I did not give him one of my pits. I give one of my Lazarus spa treatments though. Our slogan is "It will bring you back from the dead."

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/4/2014 2:29:27 PM

Hello gentlemens and perverts. Wow could DC/WB be any more self destructive? So now you essentially have separated your tv verse from the movie officially. WTG  DC. And this kids is why DC will lose and their movies will fail. Now you have 2 different shows in active status with the same characters being played by different people. Hey jackasses Marvel did this once it was called BLADE and failed epically.

Freaking morons. I hate DC, not because I hate the characters, I hate what they are doing to them. It is like they have brain damaged deranged monkey using poop flinging against a idea chart to figure out how to work this all out.

And if you need proof, watch AoU the trailer, shit I could just watch the TRAILER 50 times in a row and be happy. So I am back for the attack and going to lay down the smack. Speaking of which, DotD please apologize to your mom for the bruises on her ass. :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:32:21 PM

And with that I am outta here peoples. PEACE>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2014 10:31:49 PM

And then the thing that is real depressing, the Jaguars and Ebola. Both kill you slowly and painfully but the Jaguars are guaranteed to screw that up eventually. Have been selling my tickets this year and making a profit on them. Hopefully in the next month or so I will get my PS4. Looking forward to that really. Oh and I we hit 16000 comments, holy crap!!!! WOW. THAT IS AWESOME, I will try and come around more to be a pain in the ass. Like Darth's BF. :) Not Darth Bob, that other loser Darth. Where the hell is he anyway, his mom still owes me $20. :)

LAZARUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA