All littlemikey979's Comments

Arrow: Darkness at the Edge of Town Review (Article) - 5/11/2013 10:16:41 AM

I hope they go into how Merlyn got his arrow catching skills. He is one of my favorite characters and I am crossing my fingers they don't kill him off. Although something does happen because it was obvious that Tommy was in the Dark Archer outfit in the preview, hopefully he just raids his dad's stash and runs off with the costume to go after Oliver.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Review (Article) - 12/3/2012 6:42:12 AM

Well, I sure hope to see this blu-ray wrapped and under the Christmas tree come Christmas morning. I think I dropped enough hints to the wife by now. I am looking forward to seeing this again and watching youtube clips just doesn't cut it. As with most of Nolan's movies, they get better with every viewing and the Batman trio are no exceptions. It is kind of sad that this is an actual conculsion to almost the entire cast and team that made these great movies for us.

But I still don't like the ultravoliet b.s.

The Level Up Holiday Gadget Gift Guide (Article) - 11/26/2012 8:37:57 AM

The Izon kinda looks like the Mr.Fusion from Back to the Future 2.

TV Wasteland: November Sweeps Through (Article) - 11/12/2012 9:04:24 AM

Yeah, Wyldstaar, didn't that whole thing get her kicked off The Cosby Show by Bill C. himself.

But then he gave her, her own show, A Different World, so I am not sure what actually happened. But I still love those flip shades,

TV Wasteland: Election Edition (Article) - 11/6/2012 3:04:49 PM

Did anyone else catch Couples this week? (hey, give me a break its got Brandon Routh) They finally did a Superman joke, well I guess it was a Clark Kent joke to be accurate. Even knowing it was coming a few seconds before, it was still pretty funny.

Arrow: Lone Gunman Review (Article) - 10/28/2012 9:43:03 AM

I know Arrow shot him, but Deadshot might not be totally dead. I am sure one of the 'evil businessmen' in Oliver's book could have their mad doctors bring him back a'la Deadpool like in Wolverine Origins. Hopefully not, but something like that could happen.

I'm not big on the whole troubled sister side story they are using, but I understand it is the CW and thats how they roll. Same for the love triangle thing. Also, why doesn't Oliver have a gym instead of having to lift concrete bricks.

I am also enjoying the island flashbacks. It will be good to see Oliver's transformation to Arrow as memories he has as he is becoming a hero. Although, as a new hero he should be making more mistakes and missing shots and stuff. Even Batman wasn't ready for everything in Begins on his first outting. I am on the fence about Oliver, oh SPOLIER ALERT, letting his body guard see him dressed in his green outfit. I know he said he couldn't do it alone and he needs help. I knew something was happening when they brought up the dead brother. But I am curious as to where this is going to lead.

I am enjoying the show. The CW is giving what is expected and I am guessing we will probably get 4 maybe 5 good seasons before this show goes Smallville (down the crapper).

DVD Shopping Bag: The Game Criterion Collection Blu-ray (Article) - 10/23/2012 7:45:44 AM

I had seen the game before. Its one of those movies I think about, 'Man I haven't seen it in a long time' and then never add it to my netflix que for whatever reason. I really enjoyed it and I would probably watch it more it I added it to my movie collection.

One thing I always wondered was how much the bill was at the end of the movie.

Iron Man 3 Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2012 7:38:03 AM

holy crap! Holy Crap! HOLY CRAP! That was awesome.

Clark Gregg for Shield Series (Article) - 10/15/2012 7:03:02 PM

Bring on Vision...... hopefully. He's got the look and the voice for A.I. And all that take of him not wanted to be an A.I. character could have just been cover.

NYCC 2012: Diamond Select Horror Banks (Article) - 10/8/2012 11:10:12 AM

Frankie's Monster looks pretty sweet. Not my favorite monster, but it would look good on the shelf next to my purple X-Men sentinel.

LITTLEMIKEY979'S MANIACAL PERSONA