All lonewolfen's Comments

Veteran Film Composer Basil Poledouris Dies at 61 (Article) - 11/9/2006 4:42:26 AM

Shocked and saddened. One of the best in the biz is silenced. I shall have to spend some time this eve cranking the Conan soundtrack and toasting the joy this man has brought into my life. RIP Basil!

Bat Out of Hell III due out on Halloween (Article) - 10/19/2006 4:56:00 AM

brow, I checked it out over at Amazon, and it'd definately very cool. Looks like Boris, which is fine, but a Frazetta would have been mucha cooler.

RAMBO IV is a go (Article) - 10/9/2006 7:45:53 PM

Leave it to religion to hijack a Rambo thread. oy

Joe Satriani Set To Release Live Double CD & DVD (Article) - 10/4/2006 4:46:49 AM

dalton2...somehow, I believe you.

Rush To Begin Recording New Album In November (Article) - 10/4/2006 4:38:38 AM

dalton, you truly come off as an idiot. Rush doesn't need a comeback...they never went away. They remain a solid, best selling group with millions of fans worldwide. And I'm not even a one of them, but I respect their longevity.

Robert Downey Jr. is IRON MAN (Article) - 10/1/2006 4:12:08 AM

you're ....even. Gawd I shouldn't post at 4am after work.

Robert Downey Jr. is IRON MAN (Article) - 10/1/2006 4:09:05 AM

Yes, freestrike, I saw the first Batman. In the theaters, after a long, drawn out bitchfest from pimple faced losers in Mama's basement. Do you remember thatm or were you still in training pants in 88-89? To be sure, as a Batman fan it wasn't what I was hoping for, but it sure beat what could have been if you watched the 10 years of false starts that proceeded it. So yes, I know what I am talking about dear, and Batman Begins was finally the film that should have been ages ago. But that's hollywood for you. Now run along and pretend your as wise as you think you are.

Robert Downey Jr. is IRON MAN (Article) - 9/29/2006 4:10:05 AM

"Michael Keaton is Batman....WTF ?!?" Well, that wasn't the trainwreck all the fanboys and neysayers anticipated. Not quite. Yet here we go again, almost 20 years later.

Russell Crowe talks GLADIATOR sequel (Article) - 9/27/2006 6:01:22 PM

Hmmm, well....I did like the movie, as full of cliches as it was. But I'd rather see Ridley do a sequel to Legend (Darkness is such a mythological character and Tim Curry is still with us...why waste that chance?) Or even see him return to bring the ALIEN franchise back to it's glory (if possible.) I just don't see this worthy of another tale. It wasn't set up that way, and anything more will seem forced. IMHO. One thing is for sure though. Coming from Ridley, it will sure look purty.

LONEWOLFEN'S MANIACAL PERSONA