All lusciousjohnnyb's Comments

The Woman in Black Blu-Ray review (Article) - 5/21/2012 12:52:47 PM

I went to this movie with low expectations and was thrilled to have watched one of the best horror movies I'd seen in years.   If you are a fan of horror movies, do yourself a favor and go out and rent or buy this movie.  .

New Game of Thrones Trailer (Article) - 3/12/2012 10:19:01 AM

I agree with everyone!  I just got the box set on Blu-ray yesterday for my birthday!  I can't wait to watch this series again!  We COULD talk about the future of the series.  I think anyone who has read books 4 and 5 would agree with me when i say they are going to have to combine the books to make one season.  Thoughts?

The Walking Dead: Judge, Jury, Executioner Review (Article) - 3/7/2012 10:15:00 AM

Thanks God they killed Dale off.  I spent most of the episode thinking every time Dale spoke, "Where's a zombie when you need one?"  My wish was granted at the end of the episode.  I don't read the comic, but I couldn't imagine why anyone would stop reading it simply because the T.V. show has changed some of the storyline.

Mania Review: The Phantom Menace in 3D (Article) - 2/10/2012 7:30:18 AM

I'm going tomorrow afternoon!  Can't wait to see Star Wars in 3D!

Dark Knight Rises Prologue MPAA Rated (Article) - 11/11/2011 10:16:18 AM

The Mission Impossible movies are always good.  I can't wait to see the Batman prologue!

R-Rated WOLVERINE Plans? (Article) - 10/13/2011 7:51:43 AM

I respect Mr. Jackman for wanting to please all of the fans with the next "Wolverine" movie, but come on!  All you have to do is read half the comments posted on this page.  He can't please everyone...especially on this site.

Bond 23 Opening Sequence (Article) - 9/30/2011 7:31:55 AM

Roger Moore never looked like he could do any of the stunts he was supposedly doing.  He played Bond way too long, and he is my least favorite of the Bonds.  Daniel Craig is great.

Captain America Blu-ray Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2011 1:14:03 PM

Captain America was a great movie and I can't wait to add it to my Blu Ray collection!

TV Wasteland: Empire Rising (Article) - 9/19/2011 10:07:16 AM

I think when best shows on television are talked about, you have to mention "Justified," "Walking Dead," and "Game of Thrones."  They may be on hiatus right now, but they're great!

Oyelowo in Cruise's ONE SHOT (Article) - 9/15/2011 9:55:02 AM

Anyone on here actually read the Reacher books?  Tom Cruise doesn't exactly fit the bill as Jack Reacher.  I'm not a Cruise hater, as a matter of fact I like his movies.  It's just that in the books Reacher is a huge man well over 6 feet tall.  It's a big part of the books.

LUSCIOUSJOHNNYB'S MANIACAL PERSONA