All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,071
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Walking Dead: Too Far Gone Review (Article) - 12/3/2013 6:04:31 AM

Great episode.  But after reading the comments I have to put my 2 cents in.  My suspension of disbelief covers the gun/combat issues under the same blanket that covers people rising from the dead and eating other people.  It's sci-fi.  These aren't real people.  They may look like us, but the universe they live in obviously has different rules.  With that said, bring on February!

10 Coolest Doctor Who Villains (Article) - 11/21/2013 5:56:31 AM

Good list.  But you need to add 11 to the list of Doctors the Daleks have encountered.  Unless you're taking into consideration Clara (as a Dalek) erased the Doctor from the Dalek database.

Clip: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Hub (Article) - 11/13/2013 6:02:04 AM

Hopefully they keep their momentum going.  The past 4 episodes have gotten progressively better, with FZZT being the strongest yet, in my opinion.  So, SeriousYelder, I would hope you are.  I'm curious as to why you bailed after FZZT.  What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

4 New Marvel Live Action Series Coming to Netflix (Article) - 11/7/2013 8:21:24 AM

The only thing I don't like, which may change as time goes by, is the combined title of "The Defenders".  With this cast, it should be called "Heroes for Hire".

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Asset Review (Article) - 10/10/2013 12:06:58 PM

Good news everyone!  Thanks for the update monkeyfoot!  I guess when the Mouse speaks, ratings go out the window.  I think Disney sees AoS (I like that abbreviation) as an long term investment.  So many opportunities for tie-ins it boggles the mind.

Jim Hensons Creature Shop Challenge (Article) - 10/9/2013 6:16:49 AM

I'll give this a chance.  If it's as good as SyFy's FaceOff, it should be good.

Olsen is the Scarlet Witch? (Article) - 10/7/2013 5:45:14 AM

Dazzler - It's their younger sister, and IMO prettier, sister.

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special Update (Article) - 10/4/2013 6:09:11 AM

Dazzler - BBCAmerica is available in HD, but not on AT&T.  I'm assuming Comcast doesn't have it either.  I know Time Warner does and almost considered switching to them just to watch Doctor Who in HD.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 0-8-4 Review (Article) - 10/3/2013 6:21:13 AM

OK.  You want minor villain of the week with the possiblity of a return later in the season?  Maybe Reyes will become Viper and then Madame Hydra.  I could see it happening.  If it happens, we just saw the first act of her origin story.  But then again, Fox just used Viper in The Wolverine, so they may not call her Viper and may go straight to MH.

TV Wasteland: This Is The End... (Article) - 9/30/2013 5:44:27 AM

Last one?!?  One of the few things that brighten my Monday mornings has been reading this column and reading your snarky comments about show and movies I love ... and then laughing because you're usually right.  I for one will definitely miss this column.  Hopefully there is an outpouring of support and TPTB will bring it back.  Now I'm going to read the column and get one last Monday morning laugh.

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA