All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,095

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: T.A.H.I.T.I. Review (Article) - 3/5/2014 2:18:03 PM

Did anyone else think they heard Simmons say "I'm contacting Doctor Strange to consult"?  It turns out I mis-heard that one, but that would've been badass.

Strong episode and next week looks fun too.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 7:59:12 AM

I don't know.  I just don't know what to think about this casting.  I'm not sure anyone at FOX did either.

Let's get it out of the way.  Jamie Bell as Thing?  Not my first choice.  Wasn't even on my list.

Sue Storm's brother is black?  OK.  That I can deal with.  Adoption.  Different fathers/mothers.  Her ex-husband.

I have no idea who Miles Teller is.  I haven't seen anything he's been in, so that could be a positive.

I like Kate Mara.  She was good on AHS season 1.  I think a blonde haired Rooney Mara would better fit Sue in my mind's eye.

The Flash Adds Tom Cavanagh (Article) - 2/13/2014 1:57:12 PM

Oh, I hadn't seen that.  Thanks Eldogg.

The Flash Adds Tom Cavanagh (Article) - 2/12/2014 6:33:04 AM

I was thinking Shipp could either be Garrick or Reverse Flash from an alternate dimension.

PETER CAPALDI as the Doctor (Article) - 1/27/2014 11:33:22 AM

Nice.  Reminds me a little of Pertwee's Doctor.  And that's not a bad thing at all.

The Flash Casting Update: Danielle Panabaker (Article) - 1/27/2014 11:32:43 AM

Don't believe everything you read on imdb.  All dates are tentative.  I'm betting on a fall '14 premier or mid-season premier for this.

All the press I've seen for this has referred to it as "The Flash".  So mellowdoux, may your fears be allayed.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Seeds Review (Article) - 1/15/2014 10:10:57 AM

Good episode.  Not as good as last week's, but almost as good.  The show is finally gaining traction and the pace seems to be picking up.  I am glad I stayed with it so far and am looking forward the rest of the season.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 5:52:06 AM

There was a throwaway line on MAoS about certain individuals being on SHIELD's radar.  I think the line was about there being no clairvoyants that they knew of.  Perhaps Pym has been around since the 60s and was Ant-Man, but he kept his face out of the public eye.  Which, quite frankly, could have been easily accomplished since he can shrink to the size of an ant.  SHIELD has only had to deal with public supers since Stark decided to hold that press conference.

I think Lang's story would make for a better movie (man steals technology to save daughter) than Pym's (obsessed super-scientist develops particles to allow him to shrink or grow and abuses his wife).  They may have a hard time reconciling the fact we haven't heard of Pym Particles because you know SHIELD would be using and abusing that technology all the time.

ALMOST HUMAN: Arrhythmia Review (Article) - 12/22/2013 7:47:02 AM

Since we're comparing this to other shows, I liked this episode but it wasn't as good as season 3, episode 2 of Murder She Wrote.  Now that's classic television.

Paul Rudd for Ant-Man? (Article) - 12/19/2013 8:02:42 AM

I like it.  Not my first choice either, but I think it will work.

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA