All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 931 - 940 of 1,052

Colm Feore Talks THOR Role (Article) - 5/13/2010 10:32:37 AM

Judge Dredd - Just keep the stinkin' helmet on.

First Look: GREEN LANTERN's Hector Hammond (Article) - 5/11/2010 8:49:49 AM

I thought that was the kid from Mask.

Durand Joining REAL STEEL (Article) - 5/7/2010 6:21:05 AM

Wasn't this the plot of a 5th Season original Twilight Zone episode called "Steel"?  Lee Marvin played the manager of a broken down robot boxer.  When the robot can't perform, Marvin's character puts a robot suit on and fights in its place.

Spielberg Directing WAR HORSE (Article) - 5/4/2010 6:38:09 AM

They're doing this live action?  I think it would work better as an animated feature.

LAST AIRBENDER Hits 3D (Article) - 4/23/2010 6:10:46 AM

MJE - ROFLMAO!

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (Article) - 4/22/2010 6:00:11 AM

I would too.  The coup for this would be an interview with Johnny Depp about his first feature film experience.

McQuarrie Pens GIANT KILLER (Article) - 4/22/2010 5:55:34 AM

Lame.  There'd better be magic beans.

Friday the 13th: 2 is Dead (Article) - 4/22/2010 5:54:07 AM

I really liked the remake for the reasons scooter stated.  I was actually looking forward to a second installment (or is that 12th?).

HUMAN TARGET - 1.12 - "Christopher Chance" Review (Article) - 4/16/2010 11:30:25 AM

I've been waiting for this review to come up so I could comment on how great an episode it was.  And what do I get?  You bemoaning the fact that it might get cancelled when all indications are the executives at Fox like the series.  Granted, it is Fox and give their history, I guess I should be worried.  But I'm not.  This episode just screamed "renew me, I'm worth it".

Lack of big explosions?  I seem to recall a boat blowing up.  Nothing too excessive, but it was big enough for my taste.

Anyone want to take bets that Katherine wasn't still on the boat and is still alive out there somewhere?

I'll give props to Tim Omundson (I'm a big Psych fan) for playing Mr. Nameless Villian with just enough menace to make me forget Carlton Lassiter.  The rest of the guest cast were great also.  I popped when Lee Majors stepped out of the shadows with the shotgun.  I had no idea he was guest starring.  Made my day.

10 Coolest Action Figures Ever Made (Article) - 4/16/2010 6:20:13 AM

TayDor - I had all three of those (or myself and friends did.  It's been a long time.)  I have no idea where they are now.

Darkknight2280 - Did I miss the toy show at the Alladin Shrine Temple again?  I used to go twice a year, every year.  But I have missed the last four or five years.

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA