All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 951 - 960 of 1,057

BREAKING DAWN Director Found (Article) - 4/8/2010 6:21:22 AM

I did the same thing during Showtime's free weekend, rgtchtiger.  But I went into it with the lowest of expectations, having read all of the vitriol spouted about it here since the first one came out.  But, having seen it, it wasn't as bad as I expected.  Once I put the sparkly thing out of my mind, it was a decent movie.  And now my wife wants to see the next one.

And welcome back StarlightGuard.

Ellis on SHARK NIGHT 3D (Article) - 4/7/2010 6:08:02 AM

Very nice, Mr.  You've got that down to a science.  Now complain about pointless remakes and you get the membership card.

As for this, sharks are cool.  But give us something original, if possible.

20 Awesome songs for Sci-fi Fans (Article) - 4/5/2010 6:17:22 AM

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

Twilight Zone, from side 2 of the 2112 album by Rush

Neat idea for a list.

HUMAN TARGET - 1.10 - "Tanerac" Review (Article) - 4/3/2010 6:19:20 AM

Good episode.  Plenty of good chase action.  Just enough of Winston and Guerrero.  Where's the new tech chick?  At least a cameo in the office would have been sufficient.

Oh, and the name of the episode is Tanarak.  Not Tanerac.  Does no one edit or proofread these things?

New A-TEAM Trailer Hits (Article) - 4/2/2010 6:08:59 AM

I was thinking the same thing, goldeneyez.  I guess I'll have to see both before I come to a conclusion.  Oh, the horror.  =/  I have to see 2 kick-ass action flicks.  Should be a fun summer.

Greengrass for Fantastic Voyage (Article) - 4/1/2010 9:58:02 AM

This sounds like fun.  I wonder what they'll replace the "Cold War" element with.

Calibur - Its a remake, not a spoof.  If anything, HIStK was a spoof of this ... or Land of the Giants.

Monkey - you were expecting a smooth ride through the human body?  But seriously, Greengrass may expand his horizons and leave the shaky cam in the closet for this one.

Lost: The Package Review (Article) - 4/1/2010 7:42:42 AM

Great reveiw Joe.

On the subject of the SLU.  I was watching one of the recap episodes (don't remember which one) and they stated, in the pop ups, that the SLU was an alternate timeline which showed what would have happened if 815 hadn't crashed.

Although this doesn't seem to jive now that we've seen alterations to the original timelines.

Wow ... I just typed all of that and realized they lied to me.  Basterdsssssssssssss.

TRUE BLOOD S3 Posters, Video (Article) - 3/31/2010 7:09:52 AM

When I saw this on the main page, I thought it was Vs I'd Like to ____

10 Memorable Performances by Athletes in Films (Article) - 3/26/2010 6:12:04 AM

Good list.

Lots of pro wrestlers on there.  And Bob Uecker is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend.  So there's one more.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 1:22:22 PM

Thanks for the explanation Hanso.  I too figured it was something like that.  Or you were forced into adding them like Sony did to Raimi in Spiderman 3.  Evil Evil Sony.

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA