All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 951 - 960 of 1,051

Lost: The Package Review (Article) - 4/1/2010 7:42:42 AM

Great reveiw Joe.

On the subject of the SLU.  I was watching one of the recap episodes (don't remember which one) and they stated, in the pop ups, that the SLU was an alternate timeline which showed what would have happened if 815 hadn't crashed.

Although this doesn't seem to jive now that we've seen alterations to the original timelines.

Wow ... I just typed all of that and realized they lied to me.  Basterdsssssssssssss.

TRUE BLOOD S3 Posters, Video (Article) - 3/31/2010 7:09:52 AM

When I saw this on the main page, I thought it was Vs I'd Like to ____

10 Memorable Performances by Athletes in Films (Article) - 3/26/2010 6:12:04 AM

Good list.

Lots of pro wrestlers on there.  And Bob Uecker is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend.  So there's one more.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 1:22:22 PM

Thanks for the explanation Hanso.  I too figured it was something like that.  Or you were forced into adding them like Sony did to Raimi in Spiderman 3.  Evil Evil Sony.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 5:58:41 AM

Great, original list Hanso.  I just have to question putting directors in who don't have a project in the pipeline (that we know of).  How do we "find out the compatibility these directors have with their respective new projects" if they don't have a project.  Just sayin' your list could've been a couple names shorter.

TV Wasteland: Well Done, Caprica (Article) - 3/22/2010 5:50:38 AM

No, Krakken.  He meant Highlander:  The Series and the original Battlestar Galactica weren't great parent series.  To which I echo your remark back at him ... Are you f'ing nuts?!?

Foxx in Kane & Lynch (Article) - 3/19/2010 5:52:20 AM

Sorry Calibur.  That wasn't little kids ... that was me.  Sorry about that.  ;)

Chuck: Chuck Vs the Tic Tac Review (Article) - 3/18/2010 7:20:30 AM

heath0920 - imdb lists Yvonne Strahovski as being 5' 9 1/4".  Not exactly short.  Bonita's website lists her as 5'3".  So yes, she is REALLY short.

I really enjoyed this episode.  Changes the dynamic of the team.

I'm still not sure what decision was made between Ellie and Awesome.  Are they staying or going?

Hyde Protects FIREWALL (Article) - 3/18/2010 7:00:36 AM

I was thinking the same thing, Calibur.  I thought it was a little soon to remake something from 2006.

This sounds like a Bond/Bourne clone.  Not sure if there's enough there to drag me out of my recliner.

First MECHANIC Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2010 6:55:11 AM

I just watched some of the original recently on MGMHD, I believe.  Gotta love a Bronson movie with no dialogue for the first twenty minutes or so.  This remake sounds good to me.  Not sure I'll make the theater, but I will definitely make an effort to see it at some point.

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA