All lusiphur's Comments

Showing items 951 - 960 of 1,054

HUMAN TARGET - 1.10 - "Tanerac" Review (Article) - 4/3/2010 6:19:20 AM

Good episode.  Plenty of good chase action.  Just enough of Winston and Guerrero.  Where's the new tech chick?  At least a cameo in the office would have been sufficient.

Oh, and the name of the episode is Tanarak.  Not Tanerac.  Does no one edit or proofread these things?

New A-TEAM Trailer Hits (Article) - 4/2/2010 6:08:59 AM

I was thinking the same thing, goldeneyez.  I guess I'll have to see both before I come to a conclusion.  Oh, the horror.  =/  I have to see 2 kick-ass action flicks.  Should be a fun summer.

Greengrass for Fantastic Voyage (Article) - 4/1/2010 9:58:02 AM

This sounds like fun.  I wonder what they'll replace the "Cold War" element with.

Calibur - Its a remake, not a spoof.  If anything, HIStK was a spoof of this ... or Land of the Giants.

Monkey - you were expecting a smooth ride through the human body?  But seriously, Greengrass may expand his horizons and leave the shaky cam in the closet for this one.

Lost: The Package Review (Article) - 4/1/2010 7:42:42 AM

Great reveiw Joe.

On the subject of the SLU.  I was watching one of the recap episodes (don't remember which one) and they stated, in the pop ups, that the SLU was an alternate timeline which showed what would have happened if 815 hadn't crashed.

Although this doesn't seem to jive now that we've seen alterations to the original timelines.

Wow ... I just typed all of that and realized they lied to me.  Basterdsssssssssssss.

TRUE BLOOD S3 Posters, Video (Article) - 3/31/2010 7:09:52 AM

When I saw this on the main page, I thought it was Vs I'd Like to ____

10 Memorable Performances by Athletes in Films (Article) - 3/26/2010 6:12:04 AM

Good list.

Lots of pro wrestlers on there.  And Bob Uecker is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend.  So there's one more.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 1:22:22 PM

Thanks for the explanation Hanso.  I too figured it was something like that.  Or you were forced into adding them like Sony did to Raimi in Spiderman 3.  Evil Evil Sony.

10 Upcoming Directors New Movie Compatibility Test (Article) - 3/22/2010 5:58:41 AM

Great, original list Hanso.  I just have to question putting directors in who don't have a project in the pipeline (that we know of).  How do we "find out the compatibility these directors have with their respective new projects" if they don't have a project.  Just sayin' your list could've been a couple names shorter.

TV Wasteland: Well Done, Caprica (Article) - 3/22/2010 5:50:38 AM

No, Krakken.  He meant Highlander:  The Series and the original Battlestar Galactica weren't great parent series.  To which I echo your remark back at him ... Are you f'ing nuts?!?

Foxx in Kane & Lynch (Article) - 3/19/2010 5:52:20 AM

Sorry Calibur.  That wasn't little kids ... that was me.  Sorry about that.  ;)

LUSIPHUR'S MANIACAL PERSONA