All macthorn's Comments

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/3/2014 6:03:33 AM

But I do really like Ben McKenzie's stuff from Southland.

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/3/2014 6:02:00 AM

Javaone said "you really need a "super-protagonist". I just don't see James Gordon fitting that bill."

Yeah especially since I keep seeing Gordon from the 60's Batman TV show, he couldn't tie his shoes without calling Batman for help. haha

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Shadow (Article) - 2/25/2014 5:26:47 AM

What karas1 said, I still enjoy watching it from time to time. Still love when he tries to put the Shadow eyes on the girl and it doesn't work. Watching it back then made me track down the old radio serials and add them to my playlists.

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 5:54:31 AM

I'd like to check out the documentary, to see what if anything they say about when the Torch went full "Flame On", that whole sequence was practically a frame by frame grab from the old Fleischer Superman cartoon.

I had always heard it was pretty much made so the studio could keep the rights.

Breaking Bad: Felina Review (Article) - 10/1/2013 5:30:11 AM

Good show and good series finale. I didn't get on board til near the end of the second season, when a coworker let me borrow his box set of season one.

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 8:22:15 AM

Love the Doctor Who series, each time they get a new guy I think I'm not going to like them and I end up liking them. I need to get caught up, I missed most of the last couple of seasons only seeing episodes here and there. Forgive me for asking a question that may have been answered already but isn't past his reincarnation limit (9 or 10)? or did they explain that in one of the episodes?

Also what ever happened to his daughter did that ever go anywhere?

I think the next Doctor will be the Sonic Screwdriver will become sentient and take on the Doctors lifeforce since he can't reincarnate anymore. Then it can either float around or have to be carried in the companions... pocket (you perv).

Darksiders 2 Last Salvation Trailer (Article) - 8/3/2012 6:53:18 AM

Looking forward to this, LOVED the first one.

We Cast the Next Batman Movie (Article) - 7/25/2012 6:34:42 AM

I agree with cinemaman72

"First off I'm going to start with the glaring mistake of your article. In the next Batman reboot, NO JOKER, NO CATWOMAN, NO TWO FACE, NO BANE! They have all been in the last seven films and quiet frankly Batman as enough villians that we really could actually make 10 films before we get around to any of them. "

Throw stones at me if you want, but that's why I've only just now (this past weekend) seen The Dark Night. I know, I know Heath Ledger is the god of all Jokers. But I felt BM has enough villians I don't need to see the Joker again. Same goes for you Kal-El I'm tired of Lex Luther and General Zod. Would love to see Doomsday, Darkseid or Braniac done right.

Captain Marvel #1 Review (Article) - 7/24/2012 5:56:58 AM

Yeah I agree with Ferret, the "Ms Marvel" name made me feel like I should expect to read lots of womens rights speechs. I think she should have just dropped the "Ms" and went by the name Marvel. Then in her comics they could have her doing battle with the lawyers of Marvel Comics.

I likded the original Captain Marvel too. I actually got teary eyed way back when the Graphic novel "Death of Captain Marvel" came out and I read it. I believe he had gotten a kind of cancer from the very bands that gave him power.

Adult Swim Comic Con 2012 Panels (Article) - 6/25/2012 5:43:49 AM

Venture Bros., Robot Chicken and Black Dynamite!! Bring it!!

MACTHORN'S MANIACAL PERSONA