All macthorn's Comments

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:06:59 AM

Will definitely pick Godzilla up. Saw it at the movies and loved it. Got goose bumps when he first used his atomic breath, and almost cried (with joy) at certain shots of him on the TV screen in the movie.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/11/2014 5:36:54 AM

This movie is rock solid! I loved it! Will definitely add this one to the collection. Are they only making one combo set? I try to get the Bluray, DVD, and Digital, (don't have a 3D TV and really want one.) Chris does a super job as Steve/Cap.

PREVIEW - Marvel's 'Deathlok #2 Cover (Article) - 9/10/2014 5:13:25 AM

I wonder if they're going to change him to reflect the character on AoS? I hate when they do that, change the comic book character to look more like the version on TV or the movies, like we're too dumb to associate one with the other if they don't look the same. Never really cared for Deathlok but I did dig that he looked like a corpse brought back to life with the tech. You'd think that would sell better now anyway a bionic zombie. Now he's just pretty much DC's Cyborg.

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/3/2014 6:03:33 AM

But I do really like Ben McKenzie's stuff from Southland.

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/3/2014 6:02:00 AM

Javaone said "you really need a "super-protagonist". I just don't see James Gordon fitting that bill."

Yeah especially since I keep seeing Gordon from the 60's Batman TV show, he couldn't tie his shoes without calling Batman for help. haha

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Shadow (Article) - 2/25/2014 5:26:47 AM

What karas1 said, I still enjoy watching it from time to time. Still love when he tries to put the Shadow eyes on the girl and it doesn't work. Watching it back then made me track down the old radio serials and add them to my playlists.

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 5:54:31 AM

I'd like to check out the documentary, to see what if anything they say about when the Torch went full "Flame On", that whole sequence was practically a frame by frame grab from the old Fleischer Superman cartoon.

I had always heard it was pretty much made so the studio could keep the rights.

Breaking Bad: Felina Review (Article) - 10/1/2013 5:30:11 AM

Good show and good series finale. I didn't get on board til near the end of the second season, when a coworker let me borrow his box set of season one.

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 8:22:15 AM

Love the Doctor Who series, each time they get a new guy I think I'm not going to like them and I end up liking them. I need to get caught up, I missed most of the last couple of seasons only seeing episodes here and there. Forgive me for asking a question that may have been answered already but isn't past his reincarnation limit (9 or 10)? or did they explain that in one of the episodes?

Also what ever happened to his daughter did that ever go anywhere?

I think the next Doctor will be the Sonic Screwdriver will become sentient and take on the Doctors lifeforce since he can't reincarnate anymore. Then it can either float around or have to be carried in the companions... pocket (you perv).

Darksiders 2 Last Salvation Trailer (Article) - 8/3/2012 6:53:18 AM

Looking forward to this, LOVED the first one.

MACTHORN'S MANIACAL PERSONA