All macthorn's Comments

NEW Agent Carter Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/12/2014 6:36:24 AM

Nice, hope this show is as good as it looks, and does well.

Mania Box Office Report: Mockingjay - Part 1 Threepeats (Article) - 12/8/2014 5:27:59 AM

@Dazzler about the Penguins, My initial guess is, it's gotta be the voice talent. I once read a rant by John K. (Ren & Stimpy creator) about how studio's pay for these big name actors to voice characters when they could save money and probably do just as good if not better getting someone (like a Mel Blanc) that does character voices for a living.

It makes me think of Groot, did they really need that to be Vin Diesel?

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Arrival Date (Article) - 12/5/2014 6:25:38 AM

Maybe Aquaman will finally get respect/credibility.

First Look: ANGELA: ASGARD%u2019S ASSASSIN #1 (Article) - 11/5/2014 5:41:37 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew it was the same Angela, but I didn't know how she ended up at Marvel.

Gotham Gets 6 More Episodes (Article) - 10/14/2014 5:17:20 AM

Great show IMO, liked the balloonman episode but I do agree with qwed88 about the detectives being suprised at said info, the writers should have found a better way to state that information.

I hope they eventually get some other villians as much love as they're giving Cobblepot. They can have him take a back seat for a while, that's what I thought they were going to do when he was "killed," work on another (pointing at Eddy Nigma) villian, then another, then bring Cobblepot back. I just don't want them to have an arch nemesis, that's my biggest complaint with superhero movies, they keep rehashing the same villian. How many times have I seen Batman go up against the Joker (Movies, TV, Video, Videogames?) Tom did a really great job with Loki, but I really don't want to see Loki again in Thor 3. Spiderman, OK, time for the goblin to retire. And I suppose the Fantastic Four reboot they'll be going up against Dr Doom again.

Sorry I'll get off my soap box now.

THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER Trailer (Article) - 10/14/2014 4:41:44 AM

One of those Cosplay movies, in a time (spoken with Don LaFontaines voice) when people surely don't bathe regularly everyone in the movie's skin looks Dove soft and clean. Hardened fighters and the clothes look fresh from the tailors. And all the actors that were popular 30 or so years ago.

Sleepy Hollow: This is War Review (Article) - 9/25/2014 5:26:09 AM

It's cool when you know the characters so well they really didn't need to explain how she knew she was with the wrong ichabod in purgatory (but for the new viewers) cause as soon as he said "lieutenant" I'm sure all the regular viewers caught it just as quick as Abbie did. Good stuff.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:06:59 AM

Will definitely pick Godzilla up. Saw it at the movies and loved it. Got goose bumps when he first used his atomic breath, and almost cried (with joy) at certain shots of him on the TV screen in the movie.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/11/2014 5:36:54 AM

This movie is rock solid! I loved it! Will definitely add this one to the collection. Are they only making one combo set? I try to get the Bluray, DVD, and Digital, (don't have a 3D TV and really want one.) Chris does a super job as Steve/Cap.

PREVIEW - Marvel's 'Deathlok #2 Cover (Article) - 9/10/2014 5:13:25 AM

I wonder if they're going to change him to reflect the character on AoS? I hate when they do that, change the comic book character to look more like the version on TV or the movies, like we're too dumb to associate one with the other if they don't look the same. Never really cared for Deathlok but I did dig that he looked like a corpse brought back to life with the tech. You'd think that would sell better now anyway a bionic zombie. Now he's just pretty much DC's Cyborg.

MACTHORN'S MANIACAL PERSONA