All majorbludd's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Bale Reuniting with Crowe in NOTTINGHAM? (Article) - 6/23/2008 1:18:26 AM

hey i just said why not Bale just the other day on Sienna Miller post... but I thought his plate was full... I need to speak with his agent.............

Miller Playing Robin's Maid in NOTTINGHAM (Article) - 6/19/2008 1:53:19 AM

so Robin Hood hasnt been cast yet? hmmm...why not Christian Bale? RDJ?..

New Featurette for Bond's SOLACE (Article) - 6/19/2008 12:53:56 AM

damn Olga Kurylenko looks hot!!! and the movie looks good too...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/19/2008 12:49:08 AM

paramount is just raking in the $$$... seen IM, and Indy...maybe not Panda...Will go see Love Guru and looking forward to Tropic Thunder (RDJ is the man right now)...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/18/2008 1:43:19 AM

oh cool...I saw this guy before on the history channel.. and thats exactly what he talked about...going back in time to save his father...what a dedication....

First Trailer for Anderson's DEATH RACE (Article) - 6/13/2008 11:08:56 PM

damn it looks good... just put Statham behind the wheel, let him kick some ass in slo-mo, and action..and it has hot prison babes!?!?

Ken and Ryu Missing From STREET FIGHTER (Article) - 6/12/2008 10:46:31 PM

here you go Hanso... I never played GOD of War but I liked the story.... so look here: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/page/11/....."According to the article, "[Ratner] also mentioned that he might be working on a movie adaptation of the video game God of War"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/11/2008 3:12:38 AM

I always loved this story.. bring back Kiefer!!!!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/11/2008 3:07:31 AM

my god man...she is sooo hot...oh and those legsssssss

Favreau Concerned About IRON MAN 2 Timing (Article) - 6/11/2008 1:28:31 AM

Jon Favreau is so money right now... I think he is right... id rather it be taken slow, I mean look what he did with IM...just like someone pointed out, IM is a character who is not well known out side of the comic fans and Sabbath.. so with the time alotted he could give us a good story/movie and not a rush job like X3

MAJORBLUDD'S MANIACAL PERSONA