All majorbludd's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New French Trailer for TRANSPORTER 3 (Article) - 6/11/2008 1:17:48 AM

it looks good...cant wait for it...Whiskeymovie, you are right.. the 2nd had something missing from it...I like Statham as an action star....

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/10/2008 1:38:35 AM

hmmmmmmmmmm ok..... but as a kid, i loved this show... I thought they were real..lol

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/29/2008 1:09:42 AM

yup thats what i was thinking when i saw the release for this movie... to me, it just felt like it should have been released in and around Thanksgiving/Christmas time... that'll learn ya!!

New Set Photos for TRANSFORMERS 2 Online (Article) - 5/29/2008 12:42:40 AM

club Obi-Won................... SO TF2...good...yeah...INDY4?? yup..

New Teaser Poster for WITCHBLADE (Article) - 5/29/2008 12:30:49 AM

At first sight, I thought of Alba too.... and yess I agree with zack2366 Megan Fox.. please Megan Fox...

Two New KNIGHT Banners Appear Online (Article) - 5/29/2008 12:26:12 AM

No matter how many times I see Heath's Joker, I think of what a good choice, well that and it gives me chills hearing his laugh..... Dark Knight!!! Dark Knight!!!

Murphy's Confirmed Return as Beverly Hills COP (Article) - 5/29/2008 12:21:30 AM

sounds good if it is going to be Rated R...feels like the 80's again.. I would love to see Murphy back to his hard core self, not the Disney Murphy... brett ratner though? so it will have a rush hour feel to it huh?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/23/2008 12:25:50 AM

well, I thought the movie was pretty good... you could easily see the George Lucas influence(see jar jar)... the story was good...the ending with all the cgi kind of takes away from more of the classic feel to the series..did like the tease of the "passing of the torch"..but it was fun a movie, which is indicative of how summer movies should be.. good to see the old guy back and Shia wasnt as bad as I thought....it was fun...any Indy fan should see it...

Breck Eisner & Sony Prepping FLASH GORDON (Article) - 5/21/2008 2:42:01 AM

I loved this as a kid and the Sci Fi Flash was horrible to say the least... I DVR it and ened up erasing it...I welcome this remake.. lol @ Defenders of the Earth.. loved that

HOBBIT Enters Pre-Production with Returning Cast (Article) - 5/21/2008 1:26:13 AM

sounds good to me........

MAJORBLUDD'S MANIACAL PERSONA